what happened to my Dad? me and my home

Suze

Hello
Dad: 16 Feb 1934 - 6.55pm 17 March 2015
Me: 14 May 1974 (all in Australia)

What can you tell me about my Dad? I know it sounds ridiculous, but will he come back? Why did this happen?

Grew up regional city (Shepparton), moved to Melbourne (state capital). Should I permanently return to Shepparton for the rest of my life?

Due to stress, shyness and health problems lifetime of extreme levels of that caused, would I be better off not working? Dr said life expectancy is about 10yrs. I've done decades of therapy.

Thankyou so much for looking at my Dad's and my charts, I really appreciate it.

waybread

Hi Suze-- welcome to the forum.

It is a courtesy on this site to post the charts you want analysed. You can construct them at the Astrodienst free chart construction pages at www.astro.com . Then save them to your computer, follow the prompts (starting at the bottom of your next message,) and you should be able to post them as clickable thumbnails.

Note that you will also need birth locations.

With the two charts, do you know when your father left home (or disappeared?? March 15?) If so, you will see a menu of chart options at Astrodienst: click on the one for "natal chart and transits," then input this date in the blank space a little lower down on the page.

That would be a big help.

Suze

Hi
Thanks for that. Hope I did it right. Don't know Dad's birth time so put as 12 noon.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_bryan_towner.18193.62077.gif
    astro_2gw_01_bryan_towner.18193.62077.gif
    50.1 KB · Views: 32
  • astro_2gw_01_suzanne_towner.19168.29359.gif
    astro_2gw_01_suzanne_towner.19168.29359.gif
    50 KB · Views: 30

waybread

The charts came up fine. If we don't know a birth time, it's best to input it as "unknown," but OK.

Questions: did your father have problems with substance abuse (drugs or alcohol?) Can you say more about his disappearance?

Suze

Hello

Tried to resubmit chart with birth time unknown, can't find where I got instructions on how to submit chart.

Dad did not drink, smoke, do drugs or have substance abuse. Extremely fit. Seemed 20 yrs younger than age. Evening 27 Jan heart attack, didn't know.

Why did this happen? Was it 'meant to be'?

Grew up regional (Shepparton), moved to Melbourne (state capital). Should I permanently return to Shepparton for rest of life?

Due to stress, shyness, health problems lifetime extreme levels of that caused, would I be better off not working? Dr said life expectancy is about 10yrs. Apparently I'm pre-stage heart attack. Done decades of therapy.

Thankyou so much, I really appreciate it.

kimbermoon

Sorry to hear of your loss; it does seem that this was meant to be, despite how hard that can be to believe. In your Dad's chart, the opposition of Jupiter and Uranus made him prone to a sudden death, with Jupiter ruling his 8th H, especially as he was under the natal square of Pluto/Uranus. Neptune in the 4th suggests a very likely genetic weakness that was not known about. The transits at the time of his death would have been a contributing factor.
In your own chart Venus sq Saturn can signify a similar genetic defect...I too have a version of that square and was required to undergo open heart surgery last year, due to a valve issue that led to an aneurysm. Being aware of the valve problem in advance was kind of like a mixed blessing for me; it made me worry a lot more about my own health, yet I was able to avert the more serious outcome by being monitored for years to keep a check on things.

Although I learned about my condition in my early 40's after my mom's early death, I managed to go another 20 years before requiring the surgery to be done, so there is new hope now in managing the problem medically. Like me, you also have the grand trine in your chart which will help to make you stronger both emotionally and physically.
After many of my own experiences, I can only believe that such things are very much a part of our destiny, although the reasons can be very elusive. Again, I am so sorry for your loss, but try not to give in to worrying over your own health excessively. One thing that I learned was that it is best to take it one day at a time. Good luck

Suze

Thanks so much for your response. Not worried about own health, very happy about it. Genetic heart defect is great news, yay! If I've chest pains, won't be calling ambulance or having surgery. Life has been unbearably difficult for me (is mine the worst chart you've seen?), Dad is latest in lifelong horribleness for me, sooner it's over the better as far as I'm concerned. Psychics keep telling me my life gets better, never does.

Does my chart show quick death? When? Fingers crossed it's soon. Any times I can do something to make it come sooner, smoother?

Note: After discussion with the OP, it has become clear that this is NOT a suicide attempt but instead an attempt to understand the timing of death through astrology. This is a VERY controversial topic, but some astrologers do use astrology to predict the time and circumstance of a person's death. It is this that the OP is talking about. With this understanding, I am reopening this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slenkar

you have a fair amount of squares but also some trines,
I think it's similar to the average person
I have about the same number of positive and negative aspects.

Uranus in libra, in tenth house, trine moon and saturn looks like it might be interesting.

wilsontc

Staff member
Reopening the thread - NOT a suicide thread

All,

Per a note in a previous post in this thread, I am reopening this thread as it is NOT a suicide thread, but an attempt to understand death through astrology.

Reopening,

Tim

Last edited:

Suze

Hello
My chart "Venus sq Saturn can signify a similar genetic defect." When is this likely to manifest i.e. come to the surface/present in physical/happen? (Dr says I'm pre-stage heart attack/stroke/cancer, could happen any moment, makes sense: extreme life difficulties & all my grandparents either stroke/heart attack).

I cope much better knowing in advance. Dad Huge shock, million times worse. Don't have even 1 person to look after me if operation, have to pay nurse, costs fortune. No health insurance, could wake up huge debt. Also believe operations are messing with natural order of things, can also end up worse/infection etc.

Thanks so much for reading, looking at my chart and replying.
Suze