Will I get good results for this exam?

Gollum96

The exam started on 2nd May and ends on the 20th of May 2013.

This question was asked at 2.50pm and I currently reside in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia.

aquarius7000

Hi and welcome to the forums

Please read up on what is required for Horary: exact date, time and place of when the question came to your mind (not the period of exams).

Then, please go to the Help with forums.. board and look for the sticky thread: Attaching a chart as a thumbnail, and attach the Horary chart (preferably in Regiomontanus) for your question. Thanks

:)AQ7

Gollum96

Oh sorry. :)
Question was asked at :
2.50pm, on the 4th of May, and I was in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Attachments

• astro.png
    astro.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 16

aquarius7000

Hi,

Thank you for posting the chart. If possible, please can you pull your future charts at www.astro.com . They are simply more reader-friendly, or we on this forum are just more used to them.

You = Asc = Ven
The exam = 10th house = The Moon

The Moon is dignified being in Cancer, so I think that should save the Moon (get you good marks), despite the applying Sun-Moon opposition with the Sun being in the Moon's detriment. Please update us with your results, so we can learn.

Good luck
:)AQ7

IleneK

Premium Member
Oh sorry. :)
Question was asked at :
2.50pm, on the 4th of May, and I was in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

It appears that you put up your birth chart instead of a chart for the question.

You need to create a chart for the question using the date, time and place that the question came to you. You can do that at astro.com and then upload that chart here for delineation.