What was I meant to do? Based on my YOD?

Zora

Account Closed
What was I meant to do? Based on my YOD?
https://imgur.com/a/ETRmJ03

Hi Chase,

you lived "together" with your very special YOD - including 2 planets on special degree of 0° - for 25 years now. And your YOD is very much connected with the rest of your chart. In principle you won't be able to miss it. How did you experienced and noticed it so far ?

I have a YOD myself - but not with special 0°planet placements - and if one would have taken it away from me- I wouldn't have noticed it....I at least think so...

Your special YOD and your special mars at apex is still transit-activated now by transit-Jupiter in a special zero degree exact spark-energy way since May 21,2021 - your mars by opposition - transit still lasting until beg of next year.

Anything special having happened since then ?

Attachments

• !Chase.png
    !Chase.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 24

Meluzina

I don't know why Zora answered so criptically and I would hate to spoil the party but I just really feel like commenting on some YOD today, you know that feeling right? So I feel like this is a problem of Me, individual vs. me for people. The sextile is about finding a healthy me, ego expresion that is individual yet not forceful. The sweet spot (which is not the terminus technicus I guess...) is in pisces in the 2nd and the planet that needs perfecting is the mars in virgo in 8th, so maybe a little bit of problems with self-value, a little bit of compromises boundaries, being exploited, also perfectionism, feeling never good enough, unclean, stuff like that... And the planet mars is sort of debilitated and yet it serves as a retreat too, once it goes well, once it crashes terribly. So the mars in virgo in 8th house needs to be brought to harmony and learn how to handle the problems of the sextile (its negative expression) which might be again some disruptive, impulsive tendencies, supressed anger... does anything sound familiar?

Zora

Account Closed
I don't know why Zora answered so criptically and I would hate to spoil the party

You don't need to understand. My post was not addressed to you.

Here is a topic - titled "What was I meant to do? Based on my YOD?"
- no more text. Only a chart link.

I wondered whether the OP will return to his topic. A question is a good way - to find out. Talking about a birth chart and a chart interpretation is a dialogue - chart owner should participate in - too.

Last edited:

Chaseu18

I don't know why Zora answered so criptically and I would hate to spoil the party but I just really feel like commenting on some YOD today, you know that feeling right? So I feel like this is a problem of Me, individual vs. me for people. The sextile is about finding a healthy me, ego expresion that is individual yet not forceful. The sweet spot (which is not the terminus technicus I guess...) is in pisces in the 2nd and the planet that needs perfecting is the mars in virgo in 8th, so maybe a little bit of problems with self-value, a little bit of compromises boundaries, being exploited, also perfectionism, feeling never good enough, unclean, stuff like that... And the planet mars is sort of debilitated and yet it serves as a retreat too, once it goes well, once it crashes terribly. So the mars in virgo in 8th house needs to be brought to harmony and learn how to handle the problems of the sextile (its negative expression) which might be again some disruptive, impulsive tendencies, supressed anger... does anything sound familiar?

The uncleanness is relatable. The undervalue of self is too. I wanted to see what it says I was called to do. I want to be in a career in the arts. But I want validation from my chart. I want to see what the yod suggests I am to do.

Meluzina

You don't need to understand. My post was not addressed to you.

Here is a topic - titled "What was I meant to do? Based on my YOD?"
- no more text. Only a chart link.

I wondered whether the OP will return to his topic. A question is a good way - to find out. Talking about a birth chart and a chart interpretation is a dialogue - chart owner should participate in - too.

Oh, so that's why you're being so relatable, huh?

The uncleanness is relatable. The undervalue of self is too. I wanted to see what it says I was called to do. I want to be in a career in the arts. But I want validation from my chart. I want to see what the yod suggests I am to do.

When I see debilitated virgo objects, I am reminded of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It3MISMvR2I

Sure, if you feel called to persue arts then do it, I'm sure you have your chart's blessing