Found Lots of Lost Things Today!!

moonmoney

Good afternoon, all!

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if my chart is indicating the likelihood for the following events... by which I mean, which patterns in the stars correspond to these events? Does anything jump out and grab you? Please let me know if this is more of a horary thing (though I think it is not.) I included my natal w/today's transits.

So, in the past week or so it has come to my attention that I managed to "lose" both my passport and my driver's license, very important forms of official identification. (Which house would this be ruled by?)

I keep the passport usually in the same place at all times in my home, but was travelling with it in November, and that was the last time I had seen it. I hadn't thought much else of it until last week when I couldn't find my license and needed an alternative form of identification. I tore my house apart, looking in travel bags, coat pockets, places where I keep important documents, at my boyfriend's house, in my car. NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.

My license, I assumed, had fallen out of my coat pocket at *some* point. I had checked all my pockets, all my bags, my house, my significant other's house. I finally cleaned my Dumpster of a car thoroughly but couldn't find it on the floor, in jacket pockets, in the console, NOWHERE! So I finally requested a duplicate yesterday.

Now, today, as I was getting dressed for work, I was pulling on my socks and I just happened to look across the room and IMMEDIATELY spot my Passport, in the place that I normally keep it. This was, I'd estimate, about 8:25am EST. I was pretty happy that I had found it but perplexed.

Then, later, at about 1:55pm EST (13:55 EST), I went to fasten my seatbelt and found my license lodged in right next to the buckle, stuck flush in a place where I couldn't see it or easily locate it. My hand just happened to brush it.

It's been a very lucky, if not exasperating day. Wish I hadn't wasted money ordering a duplicate license yesterday. -____-

Anyhow, like I said, I was just wondering if any patterns or arrangements stand out here to anyone regarding this issue.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_moonmoney_2017221_hr.69212.34465.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_moonmoney_2017221_hr.69212.34465.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 14

aldebaran

Pluto is passing by the ruler of your Ascendant Neptune, this might mean weird times - really not normal times.

On that date, the Sun - which reveals everything - made a Sextile to the Cusp of your 2th house (your possessions). Maybe that helped.