What kind of career will I have?

mathur_dinesh

The tenth house in the chart governs the career. It has the Moon in Gemini there. Mercury that owns Gemini projects aspect to it. Therefore inherently your tenth house is strong and therefore career should be on the whole successful and progressive.
The Moon in Gemini shows that your job/profession will be lucrative and will yield good financial returns.
The close relationship between Mars and Mercury in the chart indicates a possibility of differences and disputes in profession at some stage in life on matters of innovations and new beginnings.
The aspect of Saturn on Mercury shows the possibility of breaks and new beginnings in career.
A strong Jupiter with Mercury shows the possibility of business as a possible career.
The possibility of losses is not indicated.:smile:

Gollum96

The tenth house in the chart governs the career. It has the Moon in Gemini there. Mercury that owns Gemini projects aspect to it. Therefore inherently your tenth house is strong and therefore career should be on the whole successful and progressive.
The Moon in Gemini shows that your job/profession will be lucrative and will yield good financial returns.
The close relationship between Mars and Mercury in the chart indicates a possibility of differences and disputes in profession at some stage in life on matters of innovations and new beginnings.
The aspect of Saturn on Mercury shows the possibility of breaks and new beginnings in career.
A strong Jupiter with Mercury shows the possibility of business as a possible career.
The possibility of losses is not indicated.:smile:

Thank you! I'm planning to go into entertainment (filmmaking) but the tech industry is my backup plan (but I'm more likely to pursue the former), would this be ideal?