My Friend Has a Painful Chart

Julian

Banned
I've noticed he is really good at school. He's very intelligent (probably as intelligent as me) and gets really good grades. He has a :trine: between :saturn: and :venus:. Aswell as :mars: :trine: :saturn: and :mars: is in :capricorn:. (Exalted) That's pretty much all of the good that is in his chart. Everything else is bad. I see a theme that's constantly repeated: Pain.

:Sun: :square: :neptune: between :scorpio: and :neptune: isn't good at all. That gives him a very low perception of himself.
:moon: :opposition: :pluto:
:mercury: :conjunct: :chiron:
:jupiter: :opposition: :sun: :)sun: in :scorpio: and :jupiter: in :taurus:)
:venus: in :virgo:
:pluto: :conjunct: :chiron:
:moon: :quincunx: :mars:

And above all else,

:saturn: retrograde
:jupiter: retrograde

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I've noticed he is really good at school.
He's very intelligent (probably as intelligent as me) and gets really good grades.
You're too humble :smile:
He has a :trine: between :saturn: and :venus:. Aswell as :mars: :trine: :saturn: and :mars: is in :capricorn:. (Exalted) That's pretty much all of the good that is in his chart. Everything else is bad. I see a theme that's constantly repeated: Pain.

:Sun: :square: :neptune: between :scorpio: and :neptune: isn't good at all. That gives him a very low perception of himself.
:moon: :opposition: :pluto:
:mercury: :conjunct: :chiron:
:jupiter: :opposition: :sun: :)sun: in :scorpio: and :jupiter: in :taurus:)
:venus: in :virgo:
:pluto: :conjunct: :chiron:
:moon: :quincunx: :mars:

And above all else,

Uranus 8

So intelligently, what will you say to him ? You are made to suffer ? (I want you to think about the accidental things we make without a wise age, and greater understanding)

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

So intelligently, what will you say to him ?
You are made to suffer ?

(I want you to think about the accidental things we make without a wise age, and greater understanding)
Certainly, to bluntly tell someone "they were made to suffer" is unkind
and very likely
ironically causing them suffering

also
experienced astrologers take time to study natal charts
and learn astrology
and consider all factors
instead of making rash judgements
:smile:

Last edited:

Uranus 8

You did not yet answered my question.
You are using too wide orbs.

2wd4j6t.png

And above all else,

This is ridiculous

Last edited:

Claire19

So intelligently, what will you say to him ? You are made to suffer ? (I want you to think about the accidental things we make without a wise age, and greater understanding)

Load this painful chart and let us see what the conflicts are. Sometimes the most challenging chart indicates the most successful person.

but for the sake of ethics do not make dire comments to the guy when you are not a professional or practised astrologer. The idea is to give hope and deeper understanding, not to make someone feel they are just a victim of fate.