will negotiation end up with sucess

eripetra

I was following your discussions and I believe I learned a lot. Still I am not very good, but I will try. This is my first thread.
My Question is "will negotiation end up with success by the end of this week"

The negotiation process about establishing a business partnership lasted for more than 6 months. Since that is a very long period of time I would like to finish it. I am not very secure in my decision and I set up a chart.

Ascendants are in movable signs. Situation is still in change.
My significator is Mars in cancer in 5th house. Mars is in its fall.
My business partner is represented with Venus in Virgo in 6th house. Venus is in its fall and intercepted in his 12th house and my 6th. There is something that is unknown to me, related to work or co-workers.
Venus conjuncts Saturn – ruler of 10th, my partner is very busy and maybe that is why we couldn’t solve the issue so far.
Sun, his cosignificator and ruler of 11th is in his 1st, he is considering this relationship as a friendship. Since moon is ruler of 4th - end of the matter and sextile sun, it will finish up as a friendship.
Both significators are without essential dignities, so the answer is no. Although there is sextile, there are difficulties to finish up with success.
Moon conjuncts 6th house, which clearly confirm my worries about the work. Sextile with sun in 7th house and being in his rulership shows that she accepted to be ruled by him, but sun is in its fall in Libra.

So the answer is that there is not enough power or environment to support success. They are not comfortable with negotiation. Therefore the answer is NO.

Please let me know if you agree or not agree with my analisys.

Thanks a lot for your time,
regards, Eripetra

Attachments

• astro_2gw_54_negotiation_up_to_the_end_of_this_week_61629_7788.jpg
    astro_2gw_54_negotiation_up_to_the_end_of_this_week_61629_7788.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 32

starlink

Sun, his co-significator and ruler of 11th is in his 1st,

Hello Eripetra, may I correct you here? Sun rules your 6th, his 12th of things hidden or self-undoing. It does look like he is keeping a secret I would say.

Since moon is ruler of 4th - end of the matter and sextile sun, it will finish up as a friendship.

Since Sun is not ruler of the 11th, but co-ruler of him, I would say that this looks quite OK. Also Mars (you) will get together with Venus (him). It is just in the nick of time as well, both being almost at 29°, so I do believe you will do it before the end of the week. There are just minutes difference before the sextile will be exact.

Both significators are without essential dignities, so the answer is no.
An aspect is stronger than the dignities situation when looking for a yes or a no. It could still be a yes, but you are right, both planets are not very strong but Venus is in term of Mars (he is in your term, you receive him in other words, you like him). Mars (you) is in term of Saturn who rules the 10th house of success/career. You are focussed on that, or it means that you are a bit negative on the whole thing. Saturn is not really uplifting.
Moon conjuncts 6th house, which clearly confirm my worries about the work.
No, this does not show worries . Moon in the 8th house would show worries.
Moon is in the sign of the Sun, so you are also received by him and you are going to make a sextile to him as well. Conjunct the 6th could just mean that he will be your superior in this partnership? It looks like he sees you as his financial support or he just needs you supporting him in this partnership.

Now we just looked at houses 1 and 7, if the two of you will get to an agreement as partners. That I think does have a chance of happening (sextiles show a chance, not a certainty) but the Moon sextile Sun is always promising in horary, it is the best contact you can have really.

Problem however here is, that Sun is in fall in Libra and the Moon is Peregrine in Leo.
So the answer is that there is not enough power or environment to support success.
. You have seen this very well indeed! Very good for a first thread, impressive! You can see that you really studied. I wished more members would be so dedicated.

Also, what you might not have seen, is that the South Node is conjunct Mars which maybe shows that taking a gamble (5th house) on this, would not be to your advantage.

Hope others will also comment here. Please give an update for us next week if you can. Would be very helpful for learning purposes.

Starlink
So yes, I think you will talk but in the end probably decide against a partnership, or, if you DO get into a partnership that it will be a very slow, weak, beginning.

starlink

Oh, and I forgot to say that negotiations by themselves is probably 3rd house and "success" is the 10th, so if you want to see if the negotiations themselves will be successful, then it is also a "no". Mercury is not making an aspect with Saturn. Both Venus and Mars make outgoing aspects with Saturn as well.

eripetra

Dear Starlink,

You are so kind. Thanks a lot. I will keep you up-dated. I hope that this will be beneficial for other members, too.

Thank you so much,

Eripetra

eripetra

update

There was a short friendly meeting and no negotiation, therefore no possibilities for success. The draft contract will be discussed at Monday (with the legal department). I am a little bit negative toward the entire situation.

I would say that the answer is very correct. Timing was very correct, too.

Regards, Eripetra

gemini59

With you as mars and partnership shown by 7th the incoming sextile should have worked. Mercury rules agreements or third house and so close to the cusp of the 7th may tell the story as mercury is weakened by the sun. I would not include north node as horary likes to see the same degree. North node is at 26 degrees.
What is interesting is the receptions of saturn, mercury, venus and mars. Saturn is receptive to mercury (employer is receptive to the agreement). In fact I think they are in mutual reception. Venus and mercury are also in mutual reception so partnership is also in agreement. It is good for employer and good for partnership.
The key here is mercury combust the sun. Who is the sun in house of open enemies and partnerships. The sun rules co-worker and their 12th or things unknown to you. That it is in the 7th appears you have a rival that they have not revealed to you.
The moon will sextile the sun soon and then oppose neptune...the deception as one possibility.
Pluto is rarely used but it is significant that it is aspecting you at such a close degree and Pluto implies a larger frame of mind then what is happening at a personal level. An inconjunct so tight implies you will need to make adjustments, that something is out of joint. The sextile to the sun may involve you coming together with the 'other'.

eripetra

Dear Cassandra thanks a lot for your post.

I couldn't understand well your statement about mercury being close to the cusp of the 7th house. I’ve checked and mercury is under the sun’s beams, and will enter 7th house. From the other hand, Mercury is not making any aspect. Mercury will square MC, but I do not know the astrological meaning of this aspect.

Regards, Eripetra

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Eripetra,
I've had a look at the chart too- Yes Mercury is under the sun's beams.Mercury is also within 3 degrees of the H7 cusp so i think most astrologers would consider it had an effect on the h7 matter.
I see your significator, Mars very close to entering the Sun's sign Leo.It (you) is ready for a change of heart.You've mentioned this is a strictly business meeting yet your significator is in your fifth house of pleasure, romantic matters, fun generally.That house also rules children of course, so I guess that could be a factor for you?(Especially as your significator has been weak, over nurturing, in your home and ready to get a move on (into Leo).
The other party (OP) is represented by Venus, Libra being on the cusp.I see the Sun's presence in the seventh as possibly meaning a representative or agent of the OP.
However, the two significators are separating, even if only by a mere 3 minutes.And the sig of the OP is in your sixth house of *slavery* (!) and their twelfth house of hidden matters. Theres a lot going on in that house. Their sig has only just (13 mins ago) bumped into a malefic-Saturn. Venus and Saturn are not friends, but both being in mercury's sign indicates an exchange of information there and this is what is being concealed by the OP.
Mercury rules communications(H3) in your chart.
Before their sig collided with saturn (ruler of the tenth and 11th here),a serious reality check in some way,Venus opposed Uranus in your twelfth, so I'd say they have unexpectedly come upon some information of a Jupiterian nature,Uranus being in pisces and being intercepted in your twelfth house-the house of self undoing it is sometimes called.Jupiterian issues often involve legal things and in this chart Jupiter rules your ninth.
Is Jupiter helpful to you here? The moon opposed your ruler 3 *somethings* ago.
Overall, I think this negotiation may not be *successful*-or possibly in your best interests.
When your sig moves into Leo it will oppose Jupiter.That can be quite a serious opposition.
With pluto (change, due to saturnian influences) positioned so prominently on the MC-(authorities, public meetings, dealings with those in power or officials) inconjunct your ruler, Mars I think you won't see eye to eye over proposed or necessary changes in the agreement.With both your rulers about to change sign, theirs to a stronger position,(by sign) yours to a slightly stronger position,(by being in a Fire sign) but essentially peregrine and unable to act at the moment, the plans could certainly be changed.
Please let us know how it went so we can learn from where we get things wrong.
Cheers
Lilly

eripetra

Thank You Lilly

I see your significator, Mars very close to entering the Sun's sign Leo.It (you) is ready for a change of heart.You've mentioned this is a strictly business meeting yet your significator is in your fifth house of pleasure, romantic matters, fun generally.That house also rules children of course, so I guess that could be a factor for you?(Especially as your significator has been weak, over nurturing, in your home and ready to get a move on (into Leo).

I know that my significator is in 5th house, but I was thinking that 5th relates with the risk of the investment. I would say that I like my partner, but there is nothing between us, and this problem is strictly business, at least from my side.

The other party (OP)...I see the Sun's presence in the seventh as possibly meaning a representative or agent of the OP.

The true is that instead of meeting with my partner who is the CEO of the company, I had a meeting with the COO. I was waiting for a meeting with my partner/COO for a whole day, and he gave me 10 minutes for the meeting, so I had no other option than to meet the COO, and I had a meeting with COO (representative) last Monday. I've explained my complains about the contract and now I am waiting for a reply from their side.

However, the two significators are separating, even if only by a mere 3 minutes
I think that Mars and Venus are in applying sextile.
the sig of the OP is in your sixth house of *slavery* (!) OP.
I can not explain to myself what are the secrets and communication in my 6th. I supose that employees in the company are comunicating in secret. I had meetings with various managers with the company.

You are right about potential change of plans, due to the late construction, some obstacles with the contract ect.

It is possible that I did'n formulate my question properly. I was afraid from deception. I was not sure whether the contract is not signed due to the real obstacles or is all about deception. That is why I wanted to discuss that with the partner, to sign the contract or to stop cooperation. But as I explained my partner escaped me.

Delays are very hard for me financially. The signing of the agreement means that they have to tranfer a sum on my account.

It is possible that I sound confused, and I am confused. Since I know that I can not set up a new chart in next 3-6 months, I am trying to read as much as possible from this one. :sad:

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Yes, you are correct-I checked again and at 28.31 Mars and Venus do perfect that sextile-but remember, it is only a sextile, which gives an opportunity. The outcome of the negotiation would be the h10-h4 axis, Saturn and the Moon which do not make any aspect.
As far as i'm concerned this is a valid chart and seems to have yielded a fair bit of information, given how little background we had there.
OK so your significator is in h5-*risk taking*-that makes sense now you've explained that you don't feel secure in the arrangements.But the ruler of OP (other party) is trapped in their 12th where there's nothing much they can do...but moving to a stronger position on partnership matters when moves into Libra in about 1 1/2 degrees time...cardinal-could be either weeks or months..
Ok-so the sun in h7 did represent an agent or representative of the OP (It's good to know who's who!)
I notice the Sun is moving to a square with your ruler, which usually represents an obstacle of some kind between you.not kindly disposed toward one another.
The moon is sextiling, favouring the sun (which is in the sign of its Fall, btw, but accidently dignified by being in the house of the OP, so to speak).None of the crucial significators are in any of their essential dignities, but Venus *will be* and Mars will slightly improve its position too.The sun however, has a still got a long haul through Libra, being at 20 deg.
We can look at the contract itself too-
mercury ruling your h3 and Jupiter ruling their h3...
From your side Mercury is heading toward combustion with the Sun and getting weaker not stronger as a result of being within range of the Sun (17 deg).
Eventually though,Mercury will trine jupiter..it might just take a while.

Although I'd advise against asking another question on this exact matter, I see no reason why you couldn't ask a Timing question: eg *How long til we sign the Contract?* or even *will we sign* because this chart refers to the negotiations.
The fact that your sig is in h5 is possibly a warning that you are in fact *taking a risk* which may be another way of looking at the question.
Cheers
Lilly

eripetra

I would be a little concerned that your significator, Mars, is conjunct the South Node, as that indicates loss.

And where's the Part of Fortune? Is it not in the chart, or am I not seeing it? I have a history of missing things in astro.com charts - something about the way they draw them doesn't agree with my aging eyes. It can be helpful, and given this is about business, it could show us where you'll make or lose money. But that Mars - South Node connection is bothering me.

Dear Olivia, Thank a lot for your time and help. I've attached new chart that includes POF. Regarding the Mars-South Node conjunction, it is bothering me, too, but I was thinking that Mars separating from the South Node would have different explanation than exact conjunction or applying aspect. I am not sure how to read that.

Regarding the question itself, the answer is known. There was no negotiation, and there was not success up to the end of that week. I was optimistic because of aplying sextiles between significators and some receptions, but they were weak. Since the situation is not finished I was trying to find some advice for me. This partnership was a very good opportunity for my business, but there is an obstacle that do not know where it comes from. :unsure:

However, Thanks to all of you. :happy:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_54_negotiation_up_to_the_end_of_this_week_75098_20111.jpg
    astro_2gw_54_negotiation_up_to_the_end_of_this_week_75098_20111.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 17

eripetra

update

Dear friends, probably you are interesting how situation developed so far.
There were number of meetings in order to implement some changes in the contract. After that I was asked to prepare a presentation about the project. I was already very frustrated, and I did a very weak presentation on future project. I was afraid that they would steal my ideas, and I didn’t provide them my development plans. Although I had a verbal commitment from the co-owner of the company and the CEO of the company, I was asked to do presentation on front of other 2 managers (operations and HR).

After that I was waiting almost 2 weeks to meet him again. He changes his plan and provided me different offer. Instead of entering a partnership, he offered some sort of cooperation. I am about to cancel all kind of cooperation. I have not done that, yet, but I will.

Although the fact that I knew that it will be negative outcome, I am very disappointed.

From the astrological point of view, your answers are very correct, even my prediction is very correct.

Regarding the loss and south node, that is true, too. During this process I frozen all my other activities, and I was working from their offices on the project. So, I was without any income for several months. I took a risk and put all my efforts to the project. Regarding the 12th house issues, I do not know, but I believe that their team worked on the same project in secret at a same time.

regards, and thanks a lot again