Career and Relationship guidance, please!

Anri9

Hi everyone! First of all thank you for your attention and kindness!

I was born on September 30 1996, 11:27 P.M. in Bari, Italy

Next June I will graduate med school if everything goes along with my plans, and I'm seeking a little guidance about what could suit me best later!
My chosen field (as for now) is Children Neuropsychiatrics, as I really love both children and psychiatrics, but sometimes I feel doubtful about the choices that I'm going to make. For example I don't know if it will be better for me to stay and work (hopefully soon after graduation) in the same place where I'm studying at Uni, near my hometown or maybe going away, maybe in a foreign country to work and start a completely new life with my degree.
I'm indecisive because I'd like to travel but I also have a boyfriend whom I love very much and I don't want to lose him.
Also, sometimes I get a little anxious because I also hope to get married and have children but somehow I fear that I cannot have them since I have PCOS and it makes it harder. But having children is my dream.

I know it's a lot to ask and I hope I don't bother, but can you please help me and shed some light on what could be the better choices and possibilities?
Thank you so much!!

mathur_dinesh

You will study a medical subject relating to children. You will go away from your place of birth to a foreign country and do well there. You will be successful in life.

Anri9

Mr Mathur, thank you very much for your answer!

what worries me is the possibility of not having children of my own (since after all I'm still a young woman), as it is my biggest aspiration in life, or somehow ending up being too focused on my career (sun conjunct Rahu opp saturn conjunct Ketu).
I really hope being a mother is also in my chords, as I didn't have a great relationship with my own mother.

What do you think about it?

mathur_dinesh

You have a good Jupiter which is one of the prime requirements for any event relating to child birth. The second requirement is a good fifth house. There is a minor flaw here. The third is a good owner of the fifth house. The owner in your case is Venus and it is in a good condition. I see no reason as to why you should not have children. There may be a slight delay in births to happen and there may be a possibility of minor routine surgical intervention at birth.
The first child may come within the next two years.

creativei

Health is good profession is good financial aspects are good , limited marital happiness since sat see moon mind gets often sad and depressed , marriage happens bit late . comforts and conveyances are good . family member are against you that worries you much chances residence to some other place . you buy home in your neighboring locality . attached with younger born's . but their life is not good .

reg health since 6th lord in in cancer and 6th from mercury sat is in 8th gave disease in private parts . but it will be fine as age moves on 6th lord is deb is good actually . since its malefic dasa its showing negative things high .

reg children if you see on superficial level 5th lord in 3rd with asc lord seems good off course good but you go deep then putrakaraga jupiter aspected by saturn delays from jupiter 5th lord is debilitated again blemish . from moon sign rahu in 5th aspected by sat . currently rahu dasa . so rahus time to play . in D 7 5th lord sat is retro aspected by 8th lord . so seldom less chances . marriage is sure , rahu should act like mercury so you get 1st and 4th house matters along with 2nd and 5th so marriage change in health and residence mothers health mental worries quarrels with family members . financial troubles cant eat or sleep in right time . often get sad lots of futile travels . changes in occupation . joint knee pains . unfaithful servants . disobedient subordinates all the problems troubles you .

Child birth takes place in 2026 exactly when sat transits in 11th jupiter transit. 2nd ..

asc lordv with 5th lord aspected by jupiter ensures children. but rahu makes you take some medical surgery for progeny ...

Last edited: