Result of Presidential Election

Inquisag

BlackLioness87, when you asked this question was the sun rising? I see 3:48 AM

BlackLioness87

I was thinking that Saturn could be almuten for the 7th house, but that only applies to day charts.

I haven't used almutens before but I've been reading about that since you mentioned it. I just found an almuten of signs table on Anthony Louis' book. It's very interesting that in this chart the almutens are the same as the rulers. I guess Venus is the right significator for him.

It seems we'll know the outcome after Mercury goes direct. There's also the chance of the result to be invalidated in the end, there's enough evidence to prove that a fraud has been commited in this election.

tikana

YES!

As soon as I looked at the chart, it looked like deception/fraud happening.

And that's why I mentioned that the result will not be known until the end of June when Mercury turns direct again.

About the 10th H. That is the house to look at if you are asking if a candidate will win the Presidency. It represents the top job.

I looked at the chart again and if astrology is accurate, then Pedro will NOT win and his opponent (you say it's a woman. Wow! Great news. :smile:) WILL win.

I agree that when Marxists get into power, they promise the people they'll all be rich & happy but the reverse happens, the people end up broke & unhappy!

I mean, what do they expect? With Marxism, there is no economic growth. The gov't owns everything & nobody can open up a business & employ people & pay wages. Marxism/communism always leads to a dead economy.

Tikana is the most experienced astrologer & she also predicted that Castillo would lose. She doesn't appear to like the women opponent but she did not use astrology to fit who she wants to win.
Tikana is rarely wrong so I'm glad we both came to the same conclusion.

:smile::smile::smile:

Tell me, where the hell did I say that i don't like women opponents? I gotta hear this.

For people who dont understand or follow peruvian elections.

It's a mess.
Manuel Merino ruled Peru for 5 days in 2020 (nov 10 to 15th) - Popular action party
Sagasti - current president is Purple party - he has been a president since november 17 of 2020

Now we are back in the elections . since april Peru is having elections

Fujimori - popular force party
castillo - free peru party

Fitting all this into astrology

Current 10th house is current political party in charge (Purple party)
Popular force party or free peru party need to overthrow current Purple party in power.

Since you state "I'm sorry but I don't understand ANYTHING about Peruvian politics and who is good for the country...." maybe reading news once in a while may not be such a bad of an idea instead of posting false accusations and your political views instead of stuff pretaining to the chart?

Tik

Last edited: