Home Off Market , New Plan

Golden

Someone put in an offer on the home I really wanted. So God has other plans in store for me. I asked “will my home be in Fayetteville? I took a crack at it, and since the moon is separating from Venus, the answer would be no. I looked to possibly see if the chart gave clues as to what direction. I see Venus is in 7th house, ruled by air sign of Libra. According to Lilly, in horary charts, Libra rules the direction of West. So maybe the chart is telling me west of Fayetteville or my home, since Fayetteville is directly south of me. I also noticed the sabian symbol for Libra 8 degrees, is A BLAZING FIREPLACE IN A DESERTED HOME, which I always find the symbols accurate in some way, and interesting.
Maybe Mercury applying to my moon can tell me something?

Attachments

• 3CF0CA0D-51DB-4D25-8E08-479511E06AB9.jpg
    3CF0CA0D-51DB-4D25-8E08-479511E06AB9.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Inquisag

I have done a lot of relocation charts for myself. The directions in which to move have not worked.

Regarding your chart, did you notice that Venus was forming an opposition to Mars? With Venus ruling the 2nd house, it appears that you were heading for difficulties with earned income. The house would have been a huge burden. Were you able to find something else for yourself?