will he sms or call me?

sonia1983

I am engaged officially but officially ring ceremony is expected coming or next weekend. So far we have not spoken to each other. up till now we both are quite. I am waiting when he will break the ice?

Will he contact me soon?

When in how much time?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_27_18_march_hr.37576.2025.jpg
    astro_2gw_27_18_march_hr.37576.2025.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 24

Zarathu

Account Closed
You might want to post this in vedic too.

Western people generally have no idea how to deal with this concept of a totally arranged marriage where neither one of the couple meets each other before the actual wedding.

suhasg

Anyway, if this matter is going to happen in just one or two weeks, then why you asked a Horary question?

Horary should not be used such sundry events. IMHO this is misuse of the art and further mockery of the Divine powers insrumental in Horary predictions.

I am engaged officially but officially ring ceremony is expected coming or next weekend. So far we have not spoken to each other. up till now we both are quite. I am waiting when he will break the ice?

Will he contact me soon?

When in how much time?

Sakti

Dear Sonia,
If you wish to speak with ur would-be, discuss with your parents and elders. Ask them to arrange a meeting with your would-be.
This is 21st century.
It is good to meet him before hand because you will be able to estimate him. You can understand each other, Share your feelings, develop affection, etc

All the best dear!

regards,
Sakti

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Dear Sonia,
Is you wish to speak with ur would-be, discuss with your parents and elders. Ask them to arrange a meeting with your would-be.
This 21st century.
It is good to meet him before hand because you will be able to estimate him. You can understand each other, Share your feeling, develop affection, etc

All the best dear!

regards,
Sakti

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Sakti. I'm so happy to hear you, being from India, say this to the young lady.

Z

sonia1983

I want him to contact me.
I just wanted to know if he will contact me or not?
Personally i am not willing to make a first move.
Any comments on the chart?

Sakti

I want him to contact me.
I just wanted to know if he will contact me or not?
Personally i am not willing to make a first move.
Any comments on the chart?

Sorry to intrude.....
What I said is out of my personal experience. The rest is up to you dear Sonia.
And am a newbie to Horary. Am also awaiting comments on the chart.

All the best Sonia!

regards,
Sakti

Sakti

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Sakti. I'm so happy to hear you, being from India, say this to the young lady.

Z

Dear Zarathu,
Thank you for the compliments.
That old days are merely disappearing in India.
Now-a-days girls are given quite a lot of freedom, best education and loads of love and respect in the family.
My Father is a doctor and mother is a teacher. We are two children to our parents. I have completed my Engineering and my little Sister is pursuing medicine. We have enough freedom of speech and we are leading a happiest life with freedom under the umbrella of their love and Indian customs.

Thank you once again. And excuse me if am long-winded! :wink:

regards,
Sakti