will I get back my lost camera?

Sakti

Hello!
Unfortunately I have lost my camera on 27 Jan 2014, 9 - 10:30p.m(IST) in a function at Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Can anyone plz tell me if I get back my camera? I have searched every nook and corner but invain! :(

BlueGranite

I cast a chart for this question at 3:19pm on 2-4-14 in Berkeley, California, USA (see thumbnail chart below) and I believe you will find your camera again. Your lost camera is signified by the 2nd house, ruled by the Sun, and in his book "Lose this book and find it with HOrary" Rob Hand states that recovery of items is shown by the 4th house from the question house, meaning the radical 5th house on the chart. He says that if ruler of the Ascendant (Moon) or any of the 5 significators (ruler of 2nd house cusp, Part of FOrtune, dispositor of Part of Fortune, or Venus natural ruler of the 2nd house) is making a conjunction, trine or sextile with the cusp of 5th, ruler of 5th or any planets in the 5th, then "There is a clear cut promise of recovery." In fact, the Sun is applying to trine Mars, ruler of the 5th house, so I do believe you will recover your camera.

The SUn and Moon are in suceedent and angular houses, signifying that your camera is in your house or not far away, possibly on the property or in the furthest point in the neighborhood. Sun is in an Air sign, signifying the camera is up high in the room if it is inside. SUn is making an aspect -square - to Saturn, signifiying that the camera is in a corner, or a place that is dark ,messy, old or deteriorated. Moon also makes an aspect to Mars, opposition suggesting the camera is near tools or sharp objects, furnance, fireplace or stove. The Sun is in the 8th house signifying that the camera is with legal papers, locked boxes, a friend's business or a sibling's employment. The Sun in Aquarius suggests it is at an airport, club house, garage, gas station or other public places.

Attachments

• Horary Chart Feb 4 2014.jpg
    Horary Chart Feb 4 2014.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 22

Sakti

Thank you Bluegranite!
May I know by what date can I get back my camera?
I miss that so much......... :(
I have searched every nook and corner of my house but invain.
kindly help me!

BlueGranite

I am obtaining guidance in answering this question from Rob Hand's book on Lost Items...I should note however that I am a beginner at horary astrology.

Timing to recovery: Hand states that recovery timing can be correlated to the number of degrees between ruler of the 1st (querent) and ruler of the 2nd for the lost object. THis would be the degrees between Moon and Sun, which is 68. The moon is in an angular house and cardinal sign, which give fastest speed, suggesting 68 days. The Sun is in a suceedent house and fixed sign, which gives a slower recovery rate of days to weeks. So the recovery of the camera by this method of calculation will not be less than 68 days, possibly up to 68 weeks away in time.

THere is one area which I am not certain how to interpret, as I see contradictions here: the signficator for the querent, yourself, is currently in opposition to the ruler of the 5th house, the house signifying recovery. Also, the Moon is applying to the South Node, which suggests permanent loss...however the ruler of recovery, Mars, is applying to the NOrth Node, which is a positive sign. I am not yet experienced enough to be able to unravel the meaning of these parts of the chart, which contradict each other or other parts of the chart.

Last edited: