Lesley Stahl

leomoon

trump decides Leslie Stahl of "Sixty Minutes" fame is also not worthy, so he walks out on her calling HER rude TOO!

Personally, I think he framed her for this kodak moment and to take the narrative once again to his base suggesting he was bullied!:whistling:

I never think of him as a Gemini, always as a Cancer.

Mercury (ruler of his Sun) in Cancer 1st decan, harmed by its semi-square his Mars & square Jupiter!

Ana Navarro and outspoken Republican woman, calls him a "Man-Baby" just sounds so "poor me" Cancerian to me. :sad: Have you EVER heard os such an interview as this, where the one being interviewed gets to grab the mic and interrupt whenever he wishes?

For example - Another (almost a Million) people signed up for 1st time unemployment this week alone. Yet he denies this fact.She tried to ask him about unemployment and the "real" economy, but he wouldn't allow for it.

First-time filings for jobless claims last week hit 898,000, above the Wall Street estimate of 830,000. (see CNBC today)

https://news.yahoo.com/cnns-ana-navarro-calls-trump-174947741.html

LATEST 60 MIN. CLIP VIDEO HE RELEASED:

She dared to question his economic successes as he calls them, and instead says "you don't say this is Biden or ask him these questions"........Well, guess what? "YOU" are the POTUS and that is WHY we ask YOU to explain yourself

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/350524406214941

Last edited:

leomoon

Not to change the subject away from Savannah Guthrie, but I do think the way he interacts with strong women is a serious subject in his life, especailly coming up now.

See his n. Moon is conjunct Lesley Stahl's Mercury-Sun cj. (who was supposed to be the one asking the questions)....but he took everything she asked as a personal insult. -

She was the ultimate interviewer for just such a meltdown I suppose, with these positions in her natal chart.

I still think the only reason he took the interview with her was because Dr. Fauci was on last Sunday on Sixty Minutes evening show, which upset him greatly too.

Thought you two might want to see this Synastry::pinched:

ElenaJ

Re: Savannah Guthrie

"She dared to question his economic successes as he calls them, and instead says "you don't say this is Biden or ask him these questions"........Well, guess what? "YOU" are the POTUS and that is WHY we ask YOU to explain yourself

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump...50524406214941"

Thanks for posting the link to the interview. Enlightening.

Your sentence above ,however, is reversed.
If you recheck the video, when she asks about the economy as soon as he begins to reply she interrupts telling him that what he is saying is not true (according to her).
Sorry, very bad way to conduct an interview. Let's hear what he has to to say.
At another point he questions the fact that Biden is continuously asked what they call "soft ball questions", never anything about the scandal of his son (here you have to laugh when she says, what scandal? There is no scandal!). Legitimate question.
If you watch interviews with politicians in Australia, or the UK, they conduct themselves in a much more civil way, allow the public to hear what the guest is saying, and in a polite way they manage to pull out information from the guest.
This is very different from these journalists in the states, who attack and interrupt and insert their own views. Honestly, I don't care about her opinions, I want to hear what he has to say. Same situation as with Guthrie.
She spent about 5 minutes beating to death the question of the masks. What a waste. Move on.
Let's keep in mind, that she is just some journalist hired by CBS, he is the elected leader of the USA. Whether you agree or not, he deserves respect and he knows more about things than she does. If she were more skilled she would be able to pull out more information from him, but she limits herself to badgering. Pity. Wastes a lot of opportunity.
Her chart is attached, luckily with the birth time.
Not the 3rd house sun/mercury conjunction square Neptune in the 12th house.
I've inserted the transits, where we can also see transiting Neptune exactly square natal mercury.
Also, moon opposing Uranus/saturn, a lethal conjunction.
Here too, we find mars in warrior Aries!
And transiting mars is exactly conjunct. This is possibly what is giving her the aggressiveness that a libra ascendent normally lacks.
Ascendent ruler venus opposes Pluto in the 10th house.
The cancer midheaven gives an impression of a caring, nurturing person, which is in conflict with the ascendent and the other energies in the chart.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 22.56.50.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 22.56.50.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 19

ElenaJ

Re: Savannah Guthrie

See his n. Moon is conjunct Lesley Stahl's Mercury-Sun cj. (who was supposed to be the one asking the questions)....but he took everything she asked as a personal insult. -

She was the ultimate interviewer for just such a meltdown I suppose, with these positions in her natal chart.

Thought you two might want to see this Synastry::pinched:

[/QUOTE]

Once again, leomoon, we seem to be synchronised! Thanks for the synastry chart.
Notice her Jupiter on his sun/uranus!