Trying to reach unknown :)

Venusine

So maybe someone may help me here. I have two heavy SA transits going on..almost exact at the moment. And I have been feeling restless, anxious and worried. So many formless things in the air :( I decided to ask what is the thing this arc is bringing in my life that I don't know.

My significator is at fateful degree so I think my question is valid. As it is happening then whatever what. I'm at 7th house..so I think it's about relationships? 7th ruler is at my sign and at 8th. So someone who is thinking of me is depressed. Being at my sign...is it like someone is thinking of me highly or just intensive? 12th & 11th ruler Saturn is at critical degree at 10th..so something is changing and it's going to be public and friends are somehow involved?

Well that was all I noticed...but I don't know how to determine what is most important or strongest thing happenings here and what to concentrate? Moon last aspect is to 12th house Pluto. But it is sextile.

Attachments

• IMG_1897.jpg
    IMG_1897.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
So the querent is you. But "what is the thing this arc is bringing in my life that I don't know", how do we find a house to signify this? I do not think there is a house. What you are asking does not lend itself to horary.
Better perhaps to post this in Read My Chart or the Predictive Astrology forums?

Venusine

Thank you for clarifying :) i thought i read somewhere that it is possible to see what is most important in chart by looking at moon and what is in most tightly aspecting to significator but i might have aswell misunderstood all of it :D

IleneK

Premium Member
I think you can do as you describe with a chart. What I am saying is that you would not interpret the chart using the rules of horary. It is more like an event chart. And since you mentioned a transit, it made me think that posting in the Predictive forum might be a place to seek comment?
I wish you the best,

BB2017

...but I don't know how to determine what is most important or strongest thing happenings here and what to concentrate?

Hi,
Since your question is not very clear: For this horary chart, I can suggest start with your main significator Jupiter, it's dignity, placement, aspects etc. And then look at your co-significators Moon for your heart (feelings, emotions) and Venus (as a desiring woman).

The other suggestion is to do a Solar Chart reading for your current birth year. That way you will know what to focus on for one year and leave the rest aside. Take it a year at a time.
My best