Will I have COVID? Possible Exposure

Golden

Someone helped me move some things in to my new home on January 15th. He’s waiting on test results but it’ll take 3 to 5 days. In the meantime, I’m a bit concerned.
My question is “Will I have COVID?”

Attachments

• 2666EEDA-841B-4003-BF70-AA259D472FC1.jpg
    2666EEDA-841B-4003-BF70-AA259D472FC1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 35

Golden

His test came back positive. Can someone answer my question, please? Day 7 no symptoms. 7 days to go. Please help. Thanks.

StarDust1

Golden, I have software that suggests you might, Pluto rules viruses, as does Mars. Venus, (Moon is the subject matter esp.). Uranus is very near the Ascendant d has much to do with the physical involvement. Mars closing in to aspect with a conjunction to the physical countenance. I would be tested right away and stay warm and sterilize or wipe down as much furniture, objects you can remember he handled.. I know this might sound lame, or tedious but it would be better to be safe than sorry. The virus lasts 2 days on objects. Since the contact has already occurred maybe the advice I give is useless? Will keep you in my thoughts hoping you don't catch the virus. Dear, I am hoping I am wrong (Moon is close to Neptune in 11th, in nebulous Pisces, room for doubt) in my delineation.

StarDust1

Attachments

• Will I get the Covid virus, illness.jpg
    Will I get the Covid virus, illness.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Golden WIll I get Covid  My sentence phrased Will I get the virus, Covid illness for the softwar.jpg
    Golden WIll I get Covid My sentence phrased Will I get the virus, Covid illness for the softwar.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

TD1000

I think we are all exposed. The question is will you contract the disease and get sick. I don't think you will as the quesited and significators do not aspect. Do not be afraid. It will come and go and for most populations has a 99% recovery. Drink plenty of hot drinks and exercise. Get some sun. Take supplements to keep your immune system up. And DON'T worry. Worry lowers the immune system.