My names Chinyere. Im a Leo sun, Virgo moon, Aquarius rising.

chileo

Would anyone be kind enough to read my chart/ provide me any insight.

If anyone would be kind enough to read or provide insight on my chart, I'd really appreciate it. I’m fairly new to astrology. Interested in what you can tell me about personality and romance (and of course anything else)

https://astro-charts.com/chart/61a145100/

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
Edited due to chart change.

Chinyere, I think you will be quite successful and abundant in life. At the midpoint of Sun-trine-Jupiter is Mars so that there is a minor Grand Trine, Sun/Mars/Jupiter. You are enterprising and confident, and you often exhibit the capacity to make well-judged decisions. This looks like luck to onlookers, and there may be some luck involved, but your constructive and intelligent approach is also a big contributor.

The grouping, Venus/Sun/Mercury suggests that you are creative or artistic. This is very versatile, so it is not easy to pinpoint. It might be music, art, or literary creativity. Whatever else is said about your chart, this shows that you are blessed with considerable light-heartedness and humor. I recommend you try being writer or perhaps an educator. Medical fields might attract.

In love, you will experience divorce. A significant relationship, or multiple relationships will fall apart and break apart. We see this from two things: Saturn/Pluto/Venus Grand Trine and Venus-oppose-Uranus.

Moon square Jupiter-Pluto conjunction suggests very great emotional depth and great transformations in your life. You have a deep, soulful nature.

You like to enjoy life, and you are anti-puritanical. You may become known for your exciting or shocking love life. You may prefer that your relationships not last too long.

Last edited:

chileo

Hi Cary2, thank you for the reading. I apologize, I posted a chart with the incorrect time (9:52) instead of 7:52 and I'm sure that skewed things. I've reposted the correct chart if you or anyone else would like to give it a try. Thanks again.