When will I start earning?

Am at a position in my life, getting at 30 this year, not earning. Am in the US now completing my masters, that too delayed due to silly errors on my part. Starting to feel like everything I do is a burden on others. The thing is I end up getting a little to get by from here and there( refunds from somewhere, a small card game win, betting win) when I need it. But never enough to cover my debts or even surplus to buy my family anything small.

It’s starting to take its toll on my head now. Depression like situation where am scared to apply to jobs fearing rejection. Fear doing any side gig like advisory thinking it will fail. Scared about doing anything that might be beneficial.

Experts, you think this situation will change or I gotta struggle like this while people around me lead much easier lives.

Details
Place: puri, Odisha
Time: 10:40am
Date: 19-6-1989

Need some assistance. my mind is very restless and no focus

mathur_dinesh

Mercury shows that you will earn well from your profession. Mercury and the Moon are together in the navamsha chart. Income should improve from the end of Noember/2019.

Mercury shows that you will earn well from your profession. Mercury and the Moon are together in the navamsha chart. Income should improve from the end of Noember/2019.

Thank you for the information sir!
I still don’t know when I can start working. No interviews are working out yet. And I also have an interest in the stock markets. Is that going to provide me income? Also as I am 30 already, the stress levels are getting high. Hopefully moon dasha turns out to be better than this one. Also may I know why November is the date you are giving? Like which planetary aspects or positions are changing then?

mathur_Dinesh sir, do you think I can come out of debt only after October or November. And I am currently abroad in the US. Is that going to change later on with moving back home to India?