Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.

Unread 05-25-2019, 01:49 AM

Will they have a baby? Sun on asc

Will my friend have a baby with him? She was the one asking question. They havenít known so long but she is asking this seriously. There is Sun exactly on the asc and itís 6th ruler and his co-ruler? What is meaning of this? Interestingly she is at her own house and he is at his ? But moon will next sextile him Jupiter and itís also Moons last aspect. 5th ruler is moon and that is good but it is in hers 11th house? Part of Fortune is at Virgo 21, so at same degree that 7th ruler. I donít know what to say about this chart. Is it yes or no?

Last edited by Venusine; 05-25-2019 at 01:54 AM.
Unread 05-25-2019, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venusine View Post

Will my friend have a baby with him? She was the one asking question. They havenít known so long but she is asking this seriously. There is Sun exactly on the asc and itís 6th ruler and his co-ruler? What is meaning of this? Interestingly she is at her own house and he is at his ? But moon will next sextile him Jupiter and itís also Moons last aspect. 5th ruler is moon and that is good but it is in hers 11th house? Part of Fortune is at Virgo 21, so at same degree that 7th ruler. I donít know what to say about this chart. Is it yes or no?
There is no aspect between 1st and 7th ruler so I wonder if moon (5th ruler) sextile Jupiter (7th ruler) is enough. Also If Sun is co-ruler of 5th then itís emplacement but in the other hand could it be another man whoís coming into her life out of the blue? Or then again co-ruler if 7th house and there is contact between them via that.. I never know how to judge these :S
Unread 05-25-2019, 12:55 PM

Re: Will they have a baby? Sun on asc

Neither of them will be interested in each other long enough to have a baby
Unread 05-25-2019, 05:36 PM

Wuuut! 😮 then something must happen as their feelings seems mutual and hot at the moment 😭 What is the meaning of the sun being at the same degree as the asc? It must be meaningful? And thank you Rafaella for answering ❤️❤️
Unread 05-26-2019, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venusine View Post
Wuuut! �� then something must happen as their feelings seems mutual and hot at the moment �� What is the meaning of the sun being at the same degree as the asc? It must be meaningful? And thank you Rafaella for answering ❤️❤️
its all about the sexual stuff at the moment. The honey moon phase that all relationships go through.... But with main significators opposing each other, things are bound to go south....sorry

First spend some time in the relationship, making it stable and longterm before thinking of children...is my suggestion.

Tags
baby