I’m Cap he’s Gemini, he wants to go on Date?

CaliCapricorn97

Date?

A cop started talking to me and he wants to go out in date, He’s older I was surprised he approached me I know one stereotype of Gemini guys is they aren’t loyal. I crave security and hate short term flings

What do you all think based off the chart

Last edited:

katydid

He is a Gemini but his Moon and Venus are in Leo. So he can be extremely loyal.

Many Gemini's are capable of settling down in committed relationships.

Why not just go on a date and see how it goes. A composite chart is not necessary for just going on a date.

A composite chart is about 2 people working as one, as a team, once they are in a relationship. You are not in a relationship with him yet. :smile:

Go on a date and see if you even like him. Let's not overthink this.

katydid

You two have Moon trine Moon in Fire, which is very nice. And there are no malefic aspects to the Moons to mess with the trine. So that is important too.

His Mercury, ruler of his chart, trines your Sun/Jupiter. Your communication should pretty open and positive.

There is a mystic rectangle formed by his Mercury to your Mars/Saturn/Jupiter. So you could have a solid foundation if you ever wanted to build a relationship.

But I hesitate to go too deeply into the charts until you actually go on a few dates. It is not good to force as relationship or to negate a relationship before a natural bond is give a chance to build.

Astrology shouldn’t pick out your new boyfriends for you. It should be a natural chemistry that decides it for you. And THEN you look at the charts for help manuevering.

CaliCapricorn97

You two have Moon trine Moon in Fire, which is very nice. And there are no malefic aspects to the Moons to mess with the trine. So that is important too.

His Mercury, ruler of his chart, trines your Sun/Jupiter. Your communication should pretty open and positive.

There is a mystic rectangle formed by his Mercury to your Mars/Saturn/Jupiter. So you could have a solid foundation if you ever wanted to build a relationship.

But I hesitate to go too deeply into the charts until you actually go on a few dates. It is not good to force as relationship or to negate a relationship before a natural bond is give a chance to build.

Astrology shouldn’t pick out your new boyfriends for you. It should be a natural chemistry that decides it for you. And THEN you look at the charts for help manuevering.

I wasn’t overthinking anything just wondered how compatible (astrology wise) were we,
When I was younger before I knew we are more than sun signs my friends and i would ask potentials for their sign googled the compatibility for fun. What I’m asking just basic and simple as that but more in depth.
On a side note I’m dating carefully because last year I was in a relationship with a Scorpio and I wasn’t happy in it I didn’t feel secure Because it was too unpredictable he would disappear and wasn’t putting in effort or time it turns out I didn’t have a good synastry with him, he required too much freedom.
I’ve seen others asks similar question to mine so I thought I could too since I have his information and we’ve been talking for a while 🤷🏽*♀️

Sorry you thought I was overthinking :) lol

ElenaJ

Yes, you just want an idea of how things might work out between you two before you get into it.
Fair enough.
But the odd thing is, like Katydid mentioned, that you can actually be conditioned by what you read in the charts, and overlay that on what should be a spontaneous contact with another person. You might approach him with some ideas ahead of time that maybe don't match up in reality.
Just think of how many relationships are strong and binding, but have tense aspects, but they work out because that is the type of relationship they are supposed to be having for their soul development. Had they checked their charts beforehand, they would probably have discarded each other!
I agree you should just go out, see how interesting he is, if there is any attraction, good interchange, curiousity or if you just get bored. Remember also, not everyone lives up to the potential of their chart.
Enjoy yourself!

katydid

I wasn’t overthinking anything just wondered how compatible (astrology wise) were we,
When I was younger before I knew we are more than sun signs my friends and i would ask potentials for their sign googled the compatibility for fun. What I’m asking just basic and simple as that but more in depth.
On a side note I’m dating carefully because last year I was in a relationship with a Scorpio and I wasn’t happy in it I didn’t feel secure Because it was too unpredictable he would disappear and wasn’t putting in effort or time it turns out I didn’t have a good synastry with him, he required too much freedom.
I’ve seen others asks similar question to mine so I thought I could too since I have his information and we’ve been talking for a while 🤷🏽*♀️

Sorry you thought I was overthinking :) lol

Okay, but did you read the rest of my post:? I gave a pretty solid analysis of your compatibility potential:

His Mercury, ruler of his chart, trines your Sun/Jupiter. Your communication should pretty open and positive. There should be a comfortable flow in your conversations.

rahu

Banned
hi CaliCapricorn97

I don't get good feelings from the get go.
first mars is conjunct the node ,dejaniera and chiron and pluto is square to these.

this is a very selfish guy. with dejaniera involved he is likely to be looking for an emotional victim. none of these aspect are loving or sensitive.
the venus/moon midpoint is square to pluto which shows very little though he might have good guy ambience, he is only into his own instinctual needs
the sun/moon midpoint is square to the node and mars et.al. so he is very set these ways. there is not much sensitivity here if any at all, he is all about himself and satisfying his desires.

in addition Saturn is conjunct Neptune and square to the vertex. there is nothing straight forward bout him. this is not aspect of a guy who is looking for a relationship.

the mars/Venus midpoint is opposed to mercury ,so he is likely very personable . good talker and can gives good emotional responses.

the sun is opposed to nessus so again,pure ego and selfishness. he doesn't care about others feelings only getting what he wants from them.

if I didn't know he was a cop,i would think this is the chart of a thug.

rahu