Question about my configurations?

Cascada

Well, firstly, I was wondering if anyone could help me understand my small talent triangle involving Venus (2nd house), Pluto (4th house) and Neptune (5th house)?

Secondly, I noticed I have a Grand Trine, but only if I include the POF. Could this still be considered a Grand Trine if the trines come from the POF, the Midheaven, and Neptune? I'm guessing it could be considered, though it wouldn't be as strong as a Grand Trine with planets?

Cascada

I'm going to say it before the trolls do.

"Post a chart!"

Lol xD

I've attached one with the (potential) grand trine and one without, so that it would be easier to see the small talent triangle i have.

Attachments

• mybirthchart2.jpg
    mybirthchart2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 20
  • mybirthchart.jpg
    mybirthchart.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 18

IleneK

Premium Member
Well, firstly, I was wondering if anyone could help me understand my small talent triangle involving Venus (2nd house), Pluto (4th house) and Neptune (5th house)?

Hi, Cascada.

There is a pretty wide ord, more than 10 degrees for the trine between Venus and Neptune. So I don't really know that the three points really have the synergy of a triangle.

But if it does for you, it might point to very deep psychological transformation of your most private feelings [Pluto/4th] as it relates to personal love [Venus] and transpersonal love [Neptune/5th]. You may have relationships in your life where it is difficult for you to tell transpersonal [agape] love from personal Venusian love, either directed out from you or coming towards you from another person.

There may be events which continually arise from the arena of home, homelife, or one or both of the parents, that force you to see the error in your perception of love, that highlight your difficulty in discerning the differences between them. It may frequently present in connection with siblings, neighbors, or people nearby, with Venus ruling the 3rd house. And it may also feature the subject of investments, resources held jointly, or just the simple results of a relationship itself. But however the small triangle manifests, when it rears up, it may take you to the depths of your psychological underpinnings, so that ultimately you will come to understand the truth of and difference between human love and that grander, larger non-personal kind.

Don't know if this will help anybody understand:andy:, but this is what came up, and so I offer it up to you.

IleneK

Premium Member
Secondly, I noticed I have a Grand Trine, but only if I include the POF. Could this still be considered a Grand Trine if the trines come from the POF, the Midheaven, and Neptune? I'm guessing it could be considered, though it wouldn't be as strong as a Grand Trine with planets?

I really think there may be too many non-planetary points to be a grand trine, but as they say, "the proof of the pudding is in the eating" or something like that
icon7.gif

But if this is a grand trine for you, it points to possible good fortune, material gain [POF], in the area of your special career calling [MC]. Now with Neptune as the third point, by its very nature, it gets a little slippery, because POF is material good fortune and Neptune is immaterial. Not that they are irreconcilable. But at this point I would suggest that you might familiarize yourself with Neptune's symbolism, if you have not already, and see if anything there can combine meaningfully for you with what I have described for the POF and MC.

And I would be interested in what you think about the grand trine observations, should you care to share it here.

Cascada

I really think there may be too many non-planetary points to be a grand trine, but as they say, "the proof of the pudding is in the eating" or something like that
icon7.gif

But if this is a grand trine for you, it points to possible good fortune, material gain [POF], in the area of your special career calling [MC]. Now with Neptune as the third point, by its very nature, it gets a little slippery, because POF is material good fortune and Neptune is immaterial. Not that they are irreconcilable. But at this point I would suggest that you might familiarize yourself with Neptune's symbolism, if you have not already, and see if anything there can combine meaningfully for you with what I have described for the POF and MC.

And I would be interested in what you think about the grand trine observations, should you care to share it here.

Yeah, I wasn't too sure about the grand trine myself. But I guess if it were to be considered and Neptune is the most important in it, sort of like the navigator of the grand trine, then it sort of fits. I've always thought of my Neptune trine to the MC lucky for the career path I dream of, which is a profession in the arts. I've read that soft aspects to the POF could show an area in which the path is made easy for someone? I don't know what you'll make of that, though.

IleneK

Premium Member
Yeah, I wasn't too sure about the grand trine myself. But I guess if it were to be considered and Neptune is the most important in it, sort of like the navigator of the grand trine, then it sort of fits. I've always thought of my Neptune trine to the MC lucky for the career path I dream of, which is a profession in the arts. I've read that soft aspects to the POF could show an area in which the path is made easy for someone? I don't know what you'll make of that, though.

I like it. I think it really fits.

IleneK

Premium Member
I've read that soft aspects to the POF could show an area in which the path is made easy for someone? I don't know what you'll make of that, though.

I'm sorry that I didn't finish answering. I think that your interpretation of Neptune and the other symbols is a good fit.

I'm not sure I agree with path being made easy, though. The trine is an easy flow of energy, but it is my understanding that it is up to you to marshall it, or otherwise it can be lazy by itself and may never be actualized.

And this is not just true of trines to the POF. All trines are easy flows of energy, but they require your effort to make the symbolism manifest. Sextiles, too. They require even more effort than the trine, since the sextile is only the promise of opportunity.

Everything, even the trines, requires work
icon7.gif

Cascada

I'm sorry that I didn't finish answering. I think that your interpretation of Neptune and the other symbols is a good fit.

I'm not sure I agree with path being made easy, though. The trine is an easy flow of energy, but it is my understanding that it is up to you to marshall it, or otherwise it can be lazy by itself and may never be actualized.

And this is not just true of trines to the POF. All trines are easy flows of energy, but they require your effort to make the symbolism manifest. Sextiles, too. They require even more effort than the trine, since the sextile is only the promise of opportunity.

Everything, even the trines, requires work
icon7.gif

Yes, I agree. Thank you IleneK :)