Help with chart interpretation pretty please!

max

Hi!

I'm new to interpreting charts but I've always been really interested in astrology. I am trying to understand mine but I could use some help! I noticed that I have a high number of planets active as aspects (idk if that's the right way to describe what I'm seeing so bear with me) and I also have a lot of Scorpio active in many different places.

Like many, I have participated in misunderstanding and stereotyping Scorpios so I would love some assistance better understanding the Scorpio in me - especially how it interacts with my Libra sun sign and Moon in Taurus.

Let me know if there's any other chart data I should post besides what I have here. Thanks so much in advance!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_maxine_roberts.10422.10730.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_maxine_roberts.10422.10730.gif
    51.7 KB · Views: 44

Jadi

Are you very self-centered in your opinion? Your sun is weakened in the 11th house, but your Moon very strong in the seventh with Pluto looking at it. It could indicate that you project personal fears and insecurities upon others, which could induce a lot of conflict with other people. I also ask this because your Uranus/Neptune are opposing your debilitated Mars in the 8th/9th.

Last edited:

max

Hi Jadi - thank you for looking at it! Yes, I would say that I can be pretty self-centered at times. At my worst or in times of stress, I can easily project my own insecurities onto others but I usually internalize it or don't let it come out because I don't want to alienate others. But it is for sure there.

rahu

Banned
hi Maxine

you have the node conjunct to Jupiter ad venus. this ver favorable as I hws you are e very intelligent ,charming, just ,good natured and attractive. this pattern also shows your intuitions are always correct. you have psychic abilities and already people exactly. you have many friends and they all come to you for advice ,as your opinions are always correct. this a good placement for a teacher. this position iften shows family wealth but in the 12th house there may have been problems with these matters

the node and Pluto midpoint is conjunct your ascendant which can gives dreams of spirits and prophetic dream of death. with moon opposed to Pluto, your emotional feelings are very deep but you don't show your feelings readily.

your moon/sun midpoint is conjunct to your mercury with really kicks up your intelligence. this shows you to be a very mental person rather that a emotional person, even though with the moon/venus midpoint on your ascendant ,you are very emotional. but you ,make final decisions with your mind instead of your heart. your sun is aspect to your moon with a 3/20 harmonic aspect. this shows with mercury shows you are a stickler for details. yor expect words and action to be coherent and if someone is not that way ,you can be a bit argumentative .

mars is opposed to the Neptune/Uranus conjunction which shows you are spontaneous at first but can begin to second quess yourself. it shows your sometimes have trouble making decision .often when you set out on a venture, you end up somewhere that you did not plan.

your mars/venus midpoint is conjunct to chiron so you are very picky about lovers and though you are attractive ,you can be so quirky or judgmental that you might no have longterm relationships.
this seems to be the case recently as the transiting node was conjunct your mars/venus midpoint 19vir42 midpoint on may 11th and conjunct your your chiron at 17vir6 on june 7th . you might have had a relationship or started a relationship in may and the ended the relationship in early june.

you do have a bit of a dark ide or repressed side as nessus is conjunct tour node and square to orcus. this shows a childhood that has left you with some emotional issues that you don't like to go into.as this is in the 12th house, you might be a bit of a recluse or just a very private person.

Lilith is conjunct to your descendant, so you emotions do influence your decision, contrary to what I have stated. but this aspect shows you are actually always questioning yourself, not knowing whether to trust you emotional feelings or follow you minds analysis.

you are a person who is looking for a committed relationship or rather marriage as your sun is sexitile to ceres giving you very strong nurturing impulses and vestal is conjunct to the vertex which makes devotion and faithfulness very important to you. with Jupiter conjunct to venus and juno loosely conjunct these two, you hope for love and marriage and will likely find it.
rahu

max

Hi Rahu! Thank you SO MUCH - that was so in depth and completely correct in so many ways. So specific, I can't believe how much you hit the nail on the head.

I totally feel a pull between my emotions and cold hard analysis all the time. I tend to go back and forth with decisions and over-think them unless I just act immediately on impulse, which is what I typically do. I do tend to be really picky and judgmental with relationships and I often have dreams/visions where I speak to relatives that have passed and I seem to have some psychic/spiritual abilities. I have childhood issues that I do not like to discuss with people who I don't trust or know well, which can make me come off as secretive or private to others.

Thank you!! This clears up a lot of why I often feel confused by my own thoughts - it seems like a lot of my energies in the chart are contradictory.

Where did both of you learn to read charts like that? I would love to know more about how to do this.

rahu

Banned
Hi Rahu! Thank you SO MUCH - that was so in depth and completely correct in so many ways. So specific, I can't believe how much you hit the nail on the head.

I totally feel a pull between my emotions and cold hard analysis all the time. I tend to go back and forth with decisions and over-think them unless I just act immediately on impulse, which is what I typically do. I do tend to be really picky and judgmental with relationships and I often have dreams/visions where I speak to relatives that have passed and I seem to have some psychic/spiritual abilities. I have childhood issues that I do not like to discuss with people who I don't trust or know well, which can make me come off as secretive or private to others.

Thank you!! This clears up a lot of why I often feel confused by my own thoughts - it seems like a lot of my energies in the chart are contradictory.

Where did both of you learn to read charts like that? I would love to know more about how to do this.
I focus on the node. and everything else just fell in to place over many years. you might like my node and reality thread in the transit forum under predictions
rahu