Choose a romantic/dramatic movie to each Venus sign

Raquel

Choose one movie to each venus sign...
Op. you can also say which's your Venus sign and your fav romantic movie and why you like it :love:
Don't know if we can do it, but would be nice to post pics from the movies, in case of someone don't know the movie got an idea of it :)

Last edited:

Choe

Well, I don't know about movies but I've noticed that all my favorite actresses for romantic movies have Sun sign of my Moon or Venus,which I find amazing.

Raquel

Well, I don't know about movies but I've noticed that all my favorite actresses for romantic movies have Sun sign of my Moon or Venus,which I find amazing.

Oh:pouty: are you saying that you don't have any romantic movie you love? Or you don't want to share?
:lol:

Choe

Oh:pouty: are you saying that you don't have any romantic movie you love? Or you don't want to share?
:lol:

Heheh I can't think of one at the moment. I don't watch romantic movies that much lately. My favorite is "City of angels" of course, but isn't everybody's? :biggrin:

Raquel

It's a good thread btw. Raquel.

I'd like to add though-the house also colors our Venus a lot, we should not forget that. :smile:

"Runaway bride" is classic Venus in Sagittarius.

eheh yes it is... I'm a Sag venus:tongue: my favourite love story is Bram Stocker's Dracula... I love the idea of this kind of love...

I also love one called "Swept from the Sea"... with Rachel Weisz and Vicent Perez (1997)
I think my moon in Pisces in the 8th house has chosen these movies instead my Venus:tongue:

Lady Hawk is also a cult-movie:love:

The best movie ever to me Braveheart.

These are my Favs :biggrin:

Last edited:

Raquel

Yes, and Wynona (dracula) is Pisces moon:w00t:
eheh

and I think both Rachel and Wynona have Sag rising (my venus) eheh

That's funny

Last edited:

Choe

hehe, there's some connection, as Moon and Venus, especially Moon, are our inner taste and sensitivity, what we prefer on a subtle level.:tongue:

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

hehe, there's some connection, as Moon and Venus, especially Moon, are our inner taste and sensitivity, what we prefer on a subtle level.:tongue:

I was thinking of the movie "Juno" , though on the first or second date, I'm looking for something romantic for my date (and I'm a man, gotta find anything best for Venus in Aries types) but conflicts with her Venus sign.

How about the "Scorpion King" ideal for Plutonian-Mars influenced Aries and Scorpios, but a double date is a disaster awaiting to happen. :whistling:

serafin5

I was thinking of the movie "Juno" , though on the first or second date, I'm looking for something romantic for my date (and I'm a man, gotta find anything best for Venus in Aries types) but conflicts with her Venus sign.

How about the "Scorpion King" ideal for Plutonian-Mars influenced Aries and Scorpios, but a double date is a disaster awaiting to happen. :whistling:

I honestly cant think of anything for Venus in Aries. I cant really see that placement (mine too) as too romantic; it's supposed to be pretty aggressive.:kissing: Any ideas for us anyone?

S5