Am I pregnant? Or something else?

Hey, I'll take a moment to introduce myself. I'm new to this forum, but I've been interested in astrology for several years. However, horary astrology is totally new to me, so I need a second opinion and advice.

I asked the question, Am I pregnant? As I have felt strange for the past few months and have had symptoms to indicate that I am (even positive pregnancy test, along with many negative). I went to the doctor and am awaiting test results for the time being.

However, if I'm not pregnant, I'd like to hear what else it could be based on this chart. Specifically to the fact that my stomach seems to be protruding abnormally (and getting bigger) each month. Its been about three months that I've felt this way now. I think my body is playing tricks with my mind!

On another note, I haven't been trying consciously to get pregnant, but if it happens, it happens. I trust fate :joyful:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_70_am_i_pregnant.60102.17491.jpg
    astro_2gw_70_am_i_pregnant.60102.17491.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 54

hermetic

if it's been three months already, you surely must know? are you getting your period?

from the chart i'd say no
you are Saturn, barren, in Virgo, also barren.

sandyv63

I don't know, the Moon represents the question, in this case a pregnancy, and it is in a fertile sign (Cancer) in the 5th house of children. Looks like a pregnancy to me. The Moon eventually applies to a sextile to Saturn so there appears to be a connection between the significators.