What is the 'best' aspect/position of my chart, and the worst?

Januarystorm

In your opinion what is the 'best' aspect/position of my chart, and the worst?

This could mean easiest or most difficult to work with- whatever your personal opinion on what best and worst means is. :unsure:

Attachments

• astrology.jpg
    astrology.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 41

Lykanized

Worst----

You have several oppositions to your Chiron including to your sun. I can't tell in the chart if your Chiron is in the8th or 7th house. If it's in the 8th, that may bring ore harshness. Chiron is our primal wound

Pluto has a close square to your North Node which is the path of progression for your soul in this incarnation. The good part is that it's int he 2nd house of abundance which may not necessarily be material abundance, but spiritual abundance, etc. In Aquarius, that north node could point to abundance in novel ideas about the future, ideas to influence humanity in new ways that others haven't thought of or had the sheer audacity of that Uranian/Saturnine Aquarius to try to bring these ideas to fruition

Best---
Mars in Sag in your 1st house gives you fiery energy of expansion to explore, try new things, perhaps delve deeply into the spirtual or otherwise deeper aspects of the mask you wear in the external world, the Mars giving fiery ambition, impatience, readiness to do what needs ot be done to complete whatever projects you venture into

Your Pluto's in the 11h house amplifying a possible desire to overturn the current reigning system for the sake of humanity. Perhaps also attaining transformation through acquaintances and those inevitable superficial relationships perhaps with coworkers and the such. Ordinarily the 11th house brings in a desire to have a group of people with various skills to aid in an idealistic view of what society could be , but Pluto can be a bit of a loner and there's nothing wrong with that

That's what stood out to me. You have an overload of oppositions with can cause some chaos and perhaps brings in a special need for balance

In reality, every aspect works in tandem, so one aspect may seem negative, but it's connections to other aspects soften the blow. Everything works together like a machine

I'm new so take what I said with a very fine grain of salt. I'm very new. I any of ht resonates, I'd love to know. if it doesn't, I'd still love to know so I could know I'm wrong lmao. I'm also very sleep deprived and on several drugs

Last edited:

Januarystorm

Worst----

You have several oppositions to your Chiron including to your sun. I can't tell in the chart if your Chiron is in the8th or 7th house. If it's in the 8th, that may bring ore harshness. Chiron is our primal wound

Pluto has a close square to your North Node which is the path of progression for your soul in this incarnation. The good part is that it's int he 2nd house of abundance which may not necessarily be material abundance, but spiritual abundance, etc. In Aquarius, that north node could point to abundance in novel ideas about the future, ideas to influence humanity in new ways that others haven't thought of or had the sheer audacity of that Uranian/Saturnine Aquarius to try to bring these ideas to fruition

Best---
Mars in Sag in your 1st house gives you fiery energy of expansion to explore, try new things, perhaps delve deeply into the spirtual or otherwise deeper aspects of the mask you wear in the external world, the Mars giving fiery ambition, impatience, readiness to do what needs ot be done to complete whatever projects you venture into

Your Pluto's in the 11h house amplifying a possible desire to overturn the current reigning system for the sake of humanity. Perhaps also attaining transformation through acquaintances and those inevitable superficial relationships perhaps with coworkers and the such. Ordinarily the 11th house brings in a desire to have a group of people with various skills to aid in an idealistic view of what society could be , but Pluto can be a bit of a loner and there's nothing wrong with that

That's what stood out to me. You have an overload of oppositions with can cause some chaos and perhaps brings in a special need for balance

In reality, every aspect works in tandem, so one aspect may seem negative, but it's connections to other aspects soften the blow. Everything works together like a machine

I'm new so take what I said with a very fine grain of salt. I'm very new. I any of ht resonates, I'd love to know. if it doesn't, I'd still love to know so I could know I'm wrong lmao. I'm also very sleep deprived and on several drugs

thank you for your reply!

you have opened up a new perspective here for me! i never even considered the oppositions to my chiron as a major thing(?) and he is in the 8th house- on the cusp actually- and as you can see by my chart preferences- i dont even include him in the chart drawing and to be completely honest with you i have tried to find out how you can actually stop chiron from showing up on the table with the planets - but im pretty sure its impossible! so you can understand how little i have ever thought about those aspects being of importance

harshness in what way? what DO those oppositions to chiron even mean im gonna research that!

as to the square with pluto- yes that has to do with something from a previous lifetime (as the nodes are also a symbol of previous lives) and of course- with power and control..im still fitting all of those pieces together and what this square is teaching me this lifetime

as to pluto in the 11th- i also think my pluto is one of the best- if not THE best planet/aspect i have in my entire chart- not only is it strong and domicile and in the 11th- it sextiles that entire capricorn stellium - and more exactly that sun saturn mercury conjunction- which can only be explained as- if i need to know something- you better believe i will find everything there is to know- and. i mean EVERYTHING- and i will use that information to my advantage- and no one will ever even find out that i know what i know.
its truly amazing.

mars on the ascendant- hasnt always been such a blessing to be honest- clashes and the inability to understand i dont always have to jump in and save the day- which i did (and still do although i can now understand when a situation doesnt need my saving and i need to watch out for myself as well!) and the over-confidence and over-courage is also perhaps becoming a bit more stable and lets say...less riskier lol- but that has only happened over time- when i was young i dont think mars on the ascendant was very helpful at all...now i like the assertive side

im going to research the chiron aspects..see this is why i asked- to be honest i expected sun-saturn conjunction=worst and jupiter exalted= best (which is perhaps what most people would focus on) but you saw that chiron! even when he wasnt in the chart itself lol!

Last edited:

yuriv

Lykan is spot on, Mars is beautiful in your chart, it's good you are aware of it's shortcomings - Awareness is the first step towards resolution. I will just point out more juicy aspects to mars. <br />
Mars Sextile NN in 9H ♌ - That gives productivity to connect with your creative higher self via that direct martian energy, there is a lot of fire flowing through this aspect. <br />
Mars Trine SN in 3H - I do think your Mars trine SN is what you refer to in trying to save the day, it's quite the aquarian energy, which is not necessarily bad, the trine suggests it's a creative ability that you are aware of but feel you need to temper. <br />
<br />
My opinion is finding a way by which your aquarian south node energy 3H can flow creatively through your Mars so you can you use it in a way that leo north node can function in 9H matters.

3H is everyday life
9H is the higher life.

Last edited:

Witchyone

Worst: Mars opposite Moon

I say it's the worst because it can cause a lot of inner turmoil and conflict in relationships. This problem is likely exaggerated with Mars in 1st and Moon in the 7th. It could cause you to get into a lot of arguments, even those you never intended to get into.

Best: Mars trine North Node

This aspect is said to give a clear sense of purpose and ability to make your goals come to fruition. This is especially true with both in fire. It should help even out some of the difficult Mars aspects.

These Mars energies together could be a bit much, so it's good that you have Venus trine MC and sextile AC.

Lykanized

thank you for your reply!

you have opened up a new perspective here for me! i never even considered the oppositions to my chiron as a major thing(?) and he is in the 8th house- on the cusp actually- and as you can see by my chart preferences- i dont even include him in the chart drawing and to be completely honest with you i have tried to find out how you can actually stop chiron from showing up on the table with the planets - but im pretty sure its impossible! so you can understand how little i have ever thought about those aspects being of importance

harshness in what way? what DO those oppositions to chiron even mean im gonna research that!

mars on the ascendant- hasnt always been such a blessing to be honest- clashes and the inability to understand i dont always have to jump in and save the day- which i did (and still do although i can now understand when a situation doesnt need my saving and i need to watch out for myself as well!) and the over-confidence and over-courage is also perhaps becoming a bit more stable and lets say...less riskier lol- but that has only happened over time- when i was young i dont think mars on the ascendant was very helpful at all...now i like the assertive side
Firstly, I have mars in the first house too, tho it's in a more reserved sign, it's still there getting me into trouble. But when used creatively, you have purpose, willingness to take action that needs to be taken, courage in the right situations, ambition....

Also Chiron imo is very very important. Oppositions can be harsh because the energy may tend to flip flop from one sign's energy to the other but it takes time to marry the energies and find balance. With that many oppositions on the 'primal wound' of the astrological chart...Yeah that'll be pretty harsh, but it'll strengthen you.

http://www.llewellyn.com/blog/2011/02/what-does-chiron-mean-in-astrology/

The 'wounded healer'. It's like the Chiron is innate wounds that must be healed and aspects to the Chiron affect that journey. With that any oppositions, it may have been and be a rocky road, but one worth taking and one that'll make you one badass *****

That's what I see anyway

Now that Mars and Sag ascendant will keep you with positive glass half full energy, hopefully and that'll be something to help you with that Chiron journey which I do think is very important

I"m totally a beginner, but all those oppositions really stood out to me..Some people dont pay attention to the Chiron, but I personally find it to be almost as important as the Norht Node maybe just as important. Both are directly about growth

kshantaram

Premium Member
mars-moon opp, volatile emotions-finances;

past 3yrs sat trasit mars sag asc opp moon, health-relationship under much stress;

gemini 7th inimical-malefic for sag asc, stress-delays in marriage-vocation;

moon lord 8th over inimical gemini, abdominal-chest-lung health issues;

venus-rahu 2nd acq, rise-fall in life, acting skills; earnings through foreign sources;
seek blessings of ancestors observing fast No-moon evenings, taking milk-fruits;

ketu now 1.5yr transit venus-rahu acq 2nd, detachment from family-finances-relationship;
pain-injury-surgery teeth-throat-kidneys etc; prayers to Christ, offer red flowers sun mornings;

sun-mer-sat cap 2nd, family-finances under stress; sun lord 9th for luck-father;
strained relationships with father probably; mathematical and teaching/training skills;

jup-sat opp misjudgments-missed opportunities in life;

jup elevated cancer 7th, growth-riches through advisory roles; debilated aspect from mars though;
wear yellow sapphire; prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers Mon evenings;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits;

jup past one year transit scorpio 11th, gains from research-occult-advisory aptitudes;
trine elevated aspect cancer-jup 7th for marriage-vocation;

jup sooner heads towards mars-sag asc opp moon; mars lord 4th for real estate, and lord 11th for gains;
jup sag trine aries 4th and leo 9th for luck-education;

sat now 2.5yr transit natal sat 2nd, need for critical long-term decisions; sat 2nd earnings from distant lands;
sat transit sun-mer-sat 8th from moon, family-fin-health under stress;
throat-thyroid-dental-heart-stomach-skin-knee-head issues;

sat lord 9th from moon for luck, negating to 8th from moon; negating luck, settling at 36+

rahu NNode now transit natal ketu leo 8th, toxic urological-heart-stomach inflammatory issues;

most planets between rahu-ketu,
rahu transits in quick sequence over planets clouding things, darkness below lamp,
while ketu transits over planets tending to detachments, pain-injury-surgery;

PARS FORTUNA over taurus 5th, fortunes through hotel management, banking, dentistry;
love of food-comforts;

any newer insights from the moderated western placidus chart reading,
how true-false, traits-talents-health-prospects etc etc

wishing well again, kshantaram

Last edited:

Januarystorm

There are no best or worst aspects in charts, unless you also believe that the stars talk to you.

We are all presented with challenges, and with areas which are paths of least resistance which don;t really lead to growth. And these things are modified every day by event and circumstances.

Looking for a best or worst is simplistic view of astrology that would probably warm the heart of Linda Goodman, if she were still alive. Astrology is much much more complicated since it represents the complication of your entire life.

no i agree- youre totally right...i wasnt implicating that one aspect is better than the other i was actually struggling to find the right words as what i meant was the aspects one would consider to be easier, more beneficial and aspects that are harder, require more effort in understanding how you can learn what it has to teach you...the less beneficial ones

but after careful consideration i think i what i meant was the more positive and more negative aspects

this is a forum about questions concerning astrology- and i was simply asking the opinions of others as so expand my own view of my chart, when you analyze something for a period of time- you sometimes become unaware of certain things, others with a fresh look on it can make you see something you have never seen before- as for example someone pointing out my chiron oppositions- which was something i had previously looked over

i frequently remind myself that there are no stupid questions- for the mere willingness to ask something is inherently an act of intelligence- as it shows that you understand that you dont have all the answers already but still want to know and therefore you are smart enough to ask others.