Stuck in life...Which are the "key" aspects involved?

Murasaki

Hello! I decided to post my natal chart because I'd like to know the opinion of people with more knowledge and experience. :smile:

I've been in some kind of "stuck" phase for over 4 years now, where it doesn't matter what I do it feels as if I don't have any control over my life. Projects I get involved with go nowhere, people I respect and trust dismiss me and don't take me seriously... I try to be flexible, open minded, but it seems that all my effort and hard work is meaningless.

I wonder which of my natal chart aspects could shed some light into this: is it something that has to do with my own character/personality, or the choices I make (what drives me to make such choices, for instance) or any other circumstances expressed in the chart?

Any input will be really appreciated! :biggrin:

Attachments

• astro_natalchart_M.png
    astro_natalchart_M.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 37

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope helps take stock, pick as relevant and integrate :

sag-jup 7th inimical-malefic for analytical gemini asc,
stress-delays in marraige-relationship-vocation-business;

inimical jup retro over 4th, stress-delays in
domestic comforts-mother-property-heart-lungs etc,

jup-mars-sat-rahu virgo 4th, rise-fall in life, seek ancestral blessings
observing fast No-moon evenings taking milk-fruits;

could be good at audit-quality control international projects;
sat lord 9th and rahu inclined to distant-foreign lands;

mars aspect own aries 11th, protective of income-gains,
but not good for friendships or their health;

venus-ketu separative south node 10th, career-job changes;
venus lord 5th over 10th mystic acq, artistic aptitudes, dance, etc;

ketu pisces hyper-sensitive;
ketu now transit venus acq 10th detachment from position-relationship etc;
pain-injury-surgery kidneys-lower legs-sciatica pain, etc;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home, thurs evenings;
ketu now transit acq 9th tending to distant lands;

asc lord mer 8th, chronic health issues, skin/knees/urological etc;
sun-mer cap ambitious, hardworking, event management;
sun 8th able to cope with challenges;
sun-mer 8th research management/intellectual/mathematical aptitudes;

sat now transit sun-mer own cap 8th, chronic knee issues etc;

moon sag 6th, ambitious, impulsive, optimistic, sportive, just, diplomatic;

sat past several yrs transit scorpio-sag-cap for 7.5yrs
under emotional stress, health-relationship-employment etc;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruit;

sat 2.5yrs later moving to own acq 9th,
gradual improvement in luck-edu-distant opportunities seeking change;

jup now transit scorpio 6th for
research-occult-forensic-investigative aptitudes,
trine aspect own pisces 10th supportive of career;
trine cancer 2nd for family-finances-speech-education;

hope details help, look forward to prompt ack and feedbacks,
how true-insightful-prospective, traits-talents-health-events-plans,

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello! I decided to post my natal chart because I'd like to know the opinion of people with more knowledge and experience. :smile:

I've been in some kind of "stuck" phase for over 4 years now, where it doesn't matter what I do it feels as if I don't have any control over my life. Projects I get involved with go nowhere, people I respect and trust dismiss me and don't take me seriously... I try to be flexible, open minded, but it seems that all my effort and hard work is meaningless.

I wonder which of my natal chart aspects could shed some light into this: is it something that has to do with my own character/personality, or the choices I make (what drives me to make such choices, for instance) or any other circumstances expressed in the chart?

Any input will be really appreciated! :biggrin:

I think on the surface, at least, it is your Saturn which may be connected with a tendency to get stuck. In your natal chart, your Sun moves toward a trine [ a very easy unconscious flow of energy] with Saturn. Moving together as opposed to separating gives this aspect more influence. Additionally, Saturn likes this aspect further, involves itself more deeply, because Sun is wearing the sign that Saturn naturally rules; so Saturn is the ruler of your Sun. So for you there is an even deeper affininity for identifying and actualizing things Saturn. Finally Saturn is strengthened further by its placement in an angular [4th] house. So it has a lot to do with how your life unfolds.

Now Saturn has many other facets and archetypal meanings than being stuck. But being stuck is certainly one manifestion of Saturn. You might want to read up on Saturn's strengths, which are many, indeed, to explore other ways you might like to express Saturn in your life.

I am truly wishing you the best,

kimbermoon

It is the aspects between the planets that determine our strengths and our weaknesses. The basic layout of your chart shows you to be reasonably interactive with others, but also may be somewhat inhibited in initiating things, and rather tend to be more of a follower in life. Note that Saturn is afflicted by both Neptune and Venus, which can contribute to a somewhat more introspective nature.

Neptune as an afflictor tends to create patterns of confusion, insecurity and self-doubt, and posited in the 7th H shows that social relationships can be marred by these tendencies. As it also rules the 10th H this shows some degree of illusion in the way you see life which makes you prone to confusion about your public persona and in matters relating to your standing or professional aims in life.

The tension of the Neptune squares falls between both Saturn and Mars, which further underscores having difficulties directing and planning appropriate goals in life. Although you have a conjunction of Jupiter and Mars, the energies of self-direction tend to be thwarted by the influence of Neptune. Saturn in the 4th H relates to the influences from your past conditioning [karmic and genetic] which definitely impact your current situations; as such where you get stuck is by responding to your past history on the subconscious level and you may be in need of some serious re-programming in order to get 'un-stuck' and move further in your 'evolution'.

With Saturn now transiting Capricorn, the collective is experiencing similar situations that seem to impress upon us all this feeling of being confined and limited, to one degree or another. In turn Saturn rules your 8th H, impressing the need for self-control, self-discipline and accountability, especially as it relates to 8th H matters.

One of your dominant themes at this time, is to remove the psychological blockages from the level of your inner psyche, and to create new
thought patterns that are more healthy and constructive; you need to move past the illusions of Neptune to see the greater truth of your personal reality. Neptune serves to blur that reality, and often then causes issues of distraction and distrust. Saturn acts as a focusing energy in getting to know the difference between reality and illusion. How much do you really feel you know yourself? Self awareness is definitely a keynote for our individual life paths.

Murasaki

hope helps take stock, pick as relevant and integrate :

sat lord 9th and rahu inclined to distant-foreign lands;

ketu pisces hyper-sensitive;

asc lord mer 8th, chronic health issues, skin/knees/urological etc;

sat past several yrs transit scorpio-sag-cap for 7.5yrs
under emotional stress, health-relationship-employment etc;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruit;

sat 2.5yrs later moving to own acq 9th,
gradual improvement in luck-edu-distant opportunities seeking change;

jup now transit scorpio 6th for
research-occult-forensic-investigative aptitudes,
trine aspect own pisces 10th supportive of career;
trine cancer 2nd for family-finances-speech-education;

These were probably the things that stuck out more for me, at first sight. The skin/knees issues have been with me since I have memory! And the hyper-sensitivity and the interest in distant lands... The past few years have been quite stressful and emotionally depleting indeed, so I look forward to a change!

It seems that is a good idea to look closer at different options, career wise, in order to make a change...

Thanks again kshantaram for your time! :)

Murasaki

I think on the surface, at least, it is your Saturn which may be connected with a tendency to get stuck. In your natal chart, your Sun moves toward a trine [ a very easy unconscious flow of energy] with Saturn. Moving together as opposed to separating gives this aspect more influence. Additionally, Saturn likes this aspect further, involves itself more deeply, because Sun is wearing the sign that Saturn naturally rules; so Saturn is the ruler of your Sun. So for you there is an even deeper affininity for identifying and actualizing things Saturn. Finally Saturn is strengthened further by its placement in an angular [4th] house. So it has a lot to do with how your life unfolds.

Now Saturn has many other facets and archetypal meanings than being stuck. But being stuck is certainly one manifestion of Saturn. You might want to read up on Saturn's strengths, which are many, indeed, to explore other ways you might like to express Saturn in your life.

I am truly wishing you the best,

It is a very interesting insight, I can see and understand better now how the energy of Saturn can be magnified. I will definitely start studying Saturn in more depth!

Funnily enough, my great-grandmother (on my mother's side) was called "Saturnina"... :biggrin:

Thank you for your reply IleneK!

Murasaki

It is the aspects between the planets that determine our strengths and our weaknesses. The basic layout of your chart shows you to be reasonably interactive with others, but also may be somewhat inhibited in initiating things, and rather tend to be more of a follower in life. Note that Saturn is afflicted by both Neptune and Venus, which can contribute to a somewhat more introspective nature.

Neptune as an afflictor tends to create patterns of confusion, insecurity and self-doubt, and posited in the 7th H shows that social relationships can be marred by these tendencies. As it also rules the 10th H this shows some degree of illusion in the way you see life which makes you prone to confusion about your public persona and in matters relating to your standing or professional aims in life.

The tension of the Neptune squares falls between both Saturn and Mars, which further underscores having difficulties directing and planning appropriate goals in life. Although you have a conjunction of Jupiter and Mars, the energies of self-direction tend to be thwarted by the influence of Neptune. Saturn in the 4th H relates to the influences from your past conditioning [karmic and genetic] which definitely impact your current situations; as such where you get stuck is by responding to your past history on the subconscious level and you may be in need of some serious re-programming in order to get 'un-stuck' and move further in your 'evolution'.

With Saturn now transiting Capricorn, the collective is experiencing similar situations that seem to impress upon us all this feeling of being confined and limited, to one degree or another. In turn Saturn rules your 8th H, impressing the need for self-control, self-discipline and accountability, especially as it relates to 8th H matters.

One of your dominant themes at this time, is to remove the psychological blockages from the level of your inner psyche, and to create new
thought patterns that are more healthy and constructive; you need to move past the illusions of Neptune to see the greater truth of your personal reality. Neptune serves to blur that reality, and often then causes issues of distraction and distrust. Saturn acts as a focusing energy in getting to know the difference between reality and illusion. How much do you really feel you know yourself? Self awareness is definitely a keynote for our individual life paths.

I've always felt a bit "torn" between focusing on setting goals, working to reach them, and the self-doubt. It's like being constantly pulled in two opposite directions at the same time. Sometimes I feel like I'm 2 different people.

The confusion seems to have worsened, and right now I don't feel I know myself. Working on dispelling the illusions, clearing the blockages and building new patterns is definitely a priority. I think self awareness involves a constant process of learning and adaptation, and I've probably neglected it a bit. Time to change that!

Thank you kimbermoon for taking the time to reply, it's been very helpful. :)