Yes/No is your appearance similar to your chart?

jac

Yes, but only if you take my signature sign and mutual reception into account. No one has ever gotten it right & I'm "old". :lol:

jac

Your sag rising has GOT to be your sense of humor, but it sounds like you've got a nasty 1st house Saturn with all your maladies. You must be a lovely soul.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Sagittarius rising with Jupiter, Mars, Venus conjunct the ascendant, Mercury parallel the ascendant and Moon exactly sextiling the ascendant degree.

I look nothing like my chart :(. I have a peg leg, my nose is full of soars and is longer than a ((bankers)), I have vetiligo and I possess a respectable hunchback. One eye is bigger than the other and I walk like a slug. I'm beginning to think that astrology doesn't work honestly.

Ah, my friend, that must be tough. Does Saturn square your ascendant/planets? Regardless, you have a beautiful soul and kind heart, friend.

chris10

Sagittarius rising with Jupiter, Mars, Venus conjunct the ascendant, Mercury parallel the ascendant and Moon exactly sextiling the ascendant degree.

I look nothing like my chart :(. I have a peg leg, my nose is full of soars and is longer than a ((bankers)), I have vetiligo and I possess a respectable hunchback. One eye is bigger than the other and I walk like a slug. I'm beginning to think that astrology doesn't work honestly.

You must be my lost twin brother then :biggrin:

conspiracy theorist

@conspiracy, let's see pic please :kissing:

I don't think I could take all the embarrassment..... :(

Your sag rising has GOT to be your sense of humor, but it sounds like you've got a nasty 1st house Saturn with all your maladies. You muat be a lovely soul.

Saturn isn't in the first because then I'd at least have good bone structure

Ah, my friend, that must be tough. Does Saturn square your ascendant/planets? Regardless, you have a beautiful soul and kind heart, friend.

It does actually. Are you psychic!? On the bright side my Saturn is in Pisces and conjunct fortune. I'll become a pirate and put my looks to good use.

You must be my lost twin brother then :biggrin:

We must be fraternal twins because you have all the beauty

Blaze

Account Closed
It does actually. Are you psychic!? On the bright side my Saturn is in Pisces and conjunct fortune. I'll become a pirate and put my looks to good use.

Yes, actually. Vertex square Moon sees to that, my friend. Is surgery an option? I know of some horrific accident victims who now look better than before.

Don't let Saturn tell you lies though, my friend. You are worth it. :smile:

conspiracy theorist

Yes, actually. Vertex square Moon sees to that, my friend. Is surgery an option? I know of some horrific accident victims who now look better than before.

Don't let Saturn tell you lies though, my friend. You are worth it. :smile:

I don't want to risk looking worse but I know a Leo guy who does surgery. I'll talk to him to discuss my beauty (lol) options.

Thank you for the endorsement :smile:

cocoloco

14370063_10157343720895408_2058596521631969560_n.jpg

My Mom's Chart

14358679_10157343721005408_5541122428223081857_n.jpg

My sister's chart

14479506_10157343660500408_1625964457622023488_n.jpg

My mom in the late 80's, I do think she looks like an Aries ascendant, what do you guys think?

14322774_10157316912845408_8287940825102550698_n.jpg

My sister and me. She is the one with blonde hair, she is always changing her hair color, very Aquarius like. She also love earth tone color, very Capricorn like.

alikiddo

This is really interesting. I didn't realize the ascendant really impacted the physical appearance! I'm totally intrigued. I never felt much like the traits described for Taurus rising.

Taurus ascendant sun in libra moon in Pisces....

Is there a site where people post their ascendant pictures? I swear I stumbled across one once I would totally peep through it

cocoloco

This is really interesting. I didn't realize the ascendant really impacted the physical appearance! I'm totally intrigued. I never felt much like the traits described for Taurus rising.

Taurus ascendant sun in libra moon in Pisces....

Is there a site where people post their ascendant pictures? I swear I stumbled across one once I would totally peep through it

Try looking at your Vedic chart. See if that matches with you.

cocoloco

Cocoloco -

I can see a bit of the aries there for your mum but I think your sister looks like aquarius asc.

I said earlier that the presence and energy from your bf in that picture you posted was the same as my husband and they both have sag asc. Here is a picture of my husband. He has such a big smile and is so optimistic and positive and his Jupiter is exalted in cancer.

He does look similar to my bf lol. They both have big ears and look friendly!

Venus is my main planet and I'd say I'm not hideous. I have a Pisces moon which it seems I've heard tend to lean toward darker colors. I certainly do so. I have a Gemini ascendant. I'd assume that and/or my libra sun would make for some degree of quirkiness, which I also tend toward. It seems people like ripping off my style. Physically, I guess I embody Venus well, when you look at individual aspects (green eyes, dark lips, dark hair, pale silky skin). I don't think it all looks good on me, but I'm biased.

Witchyone

Do you guys think you look like your ascendant, the planet in your ascendant or like the dominant planets in your chart?

My dominant planets are Pisces, Scorpio, Aries. Planets dominants are Neptune, Pluto, Sun, and Venus.

I feel like the appearances of a Pisces fit me to a T even though it isn't my ascendant. I have a dimple on my left cheek which may be due to Libra ascendant but in Western astrology I am a Scorpio ascendant, Pisces Sun (also). Moon in Pisces. Saturn plus Scorpio influenced people are supposed to be intimidating and unapproachable looking. However, I had noticed that strangers and new people I meet tend to approach me for questions or just to talk. Lol, so I guess I don't look intimidating like what I am expected to look with Saturn and Pluto influenced. What are all your experiences like in regard to your chart and how people interact with you? Also, I heard people either love or hate Scorpio ascendant people. What are you Scorpio ascendants people experience with this? I never had problems with that. I feel like ever since high school I was always the mediator or neutral to the people around me dramas. For example, whenever I start a new job most people love me despite some of them having issues with one another.

13700211_10157037406070408_865419146771499oh=bf2942901ccb3966fc4f3a0893b010a9&oe=584A775F

12933035_10156634829535408_8525667269643635193_n.jpg

I just realized that I never commented on your original post. :innocent: I do see Libra rising, just because you have pleasant, even, attractive features, and Libras are supposed to be quite lovely!

Lunny

I have a lot of Libra planets in my chart, Sun(1st house) and Ascendant as well. Everybody says Libras are pretty but I am not that attractive at all, especially my face, but I have a nice body and nice blonde hair and I get a lot of compliments about it. Venus in Virgo, I don't know about that placement. Ascendant is square Jupiter which I think gives me my big nose. :D and opposite Saturn(8orb) I don't know about that too, maybe makes me thin?

cocoloco

Hmm I can't see most of the pics you are all talking about.. Weird.. Anybody else?!

Lol, it is because I took my pic with my bf off. I attached my original pic, I will take it off again soon. @laineydreamer21
I just realized that I never commented on your original post. :innocent: I do see Libra rising, just because you have pleasant, even, attractive features, and Libras are supposed to be quite lovely!
Thank you.

I have a lot of Libra planets in my chart, Sun(1st house) and Ascendant as well. Everybody says Libras are pretty but I am not that attractive at all, especially my face, but I have a nice body and nice blonde hair and I get a lot of compliments about it. Venus in Virgo, I don't know about that placement. Ascendant is square Jupiter which I think gives me my big nose. :D and opposite Saturn(8orb) I don't know about that too, maybe makes me thin?

My bff has Libra sun, ASC, Pluto, Venus, and a bunch of Scorpio planets. She looks like a Scorpio/Libra.

Last edited:

tisha83

According to the topic. I don´t think that the Ascendant can show how we are really look. Ascendant influences our whole personality, behaviour and how other people percieve us but not how we really look. Our physical appereance can be determinated by planets like Moon (Soul), Sun (our personality), Venus (for women), Mars (for men) and probably dominant planet or signs in our natal chart.
I think personally I´m look like my Venus in Scorpio and also Libra little bit. I have dominant Pluto in Scorpio in Descedant, Saturn in Scorpio and Venus in 7th house. My Ascendant is in Aries, Sun Capricorn, Moon Libra, but I´m sure that others percieve these my Scorpio qualities and also Libra qualities, my look is mostly Scorpio look, I prefer intense colors and in my appereance is always something what provoke my surrounding.

Last edited: