Star of David and Stuff

Aphelionx

I've already posted in the Introduce Yourself section and a poster pointed out the Star of David configuration in my chart (although sort of wide imo). I figured I would post my chart here too for more freedom to comment. It would be interesting to hear of the experiences of anyone with similar aspects or just interpretations in general. Feel free to analyze it to your heart's content and looking forward to interacting with everyone!

Attachments

• GB.jpg
    GB.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 18

Krewster

Glad you think 4 to 5.x degrees is too loose for a sextile (though some would say the power of the overall config could glue those loose aspects). I go the other direction and consider the relationship betw your Sun and Jup as a 2.15 applying orb septile (rather than a 6 degree loose sextile).

But, hey, just having a Sun-participating classic Kite (and another Kite which is spineless, unless you include the NN) should be enough to make you feel special.

The Grand Sextile is a more generic name for the config you mentioned and (last time I checked) it is formed (among planets only) one handful of times per century.

You can find it in synastry much more often (obviously...) and I have it with the wife from which I have observed that the oppositions are not turned into gold but, rather, remain what they are (though harnassed to an extent, as you would expect).

In sum (ime), any magic associated with a config's sexy label is just distractive entertainment and there's no choice but to start with the assumption that the config is no more than the sum of its parts.

p.s. noticing your Mars 45 Sat and your Moon 60 Pluto are both 7 min tight (approx 50 x stronger than the wide orbs on your Grand Sextile). Also seeing your Sun/Merc is not only trine Uran (for astrology interest) but also tri-decile Sat (30-ish min) which is why you love details enough to have remarked on your config's wide orbs.

Aphelionx

Very insightful and precise Krewster, bravo! You've actually brought a fresh perspective to the way I look at my chart that I appreciate, so thanks. I have heard the name of Grand Sextile also. I actually can agree with everything you have said. The configurations look flashy and sexy, but there are of course other factors here which are not. I do feel that I am generally good at manifesting things materially these days, but it took a great deal of adversity to activate that and I'm of course not so fortunate in other areas lol.

I don't consider minor aspects much in my work, but you have opened my eyes to valid and interesting points in my chart that I have not payed much attention to. Particularly about the tri-decile, septile, and Mars 45 Saturn.

Makes me think that you have similar aspects :biggrin: