my SR chart and looking to learn more; need ur feedback

suimui10

I learned a lot by looking at other ppl's SR charts and noting the comments and observation made by others.
I hope you indulge me in a reading of my own SR chart for the upcoming SR year (birthday in Nov).
My question is do you see any salient elements or patterns in the SR chart? Given my current predicament, do you see any indications of improvement of my current (un)employment situation?

I really like how the SR Sun in the 4th is interpreted here:
The Sun in the Fourth House: The Sun in the 4th house calls you to redefine your physical, emotional and spiritual niche on the planet. You might start by redecorating your residence or moving. There is usually something about your home or office that needs to be reorganized, repaired, or changed if you are to do what you need to do. Changes in the physical home mirror your inner emotional changes. For example, remodeling the bathroom correlates with cleansing and elimination. The kitchen has to do with the ability to nurture.
[deleted quote over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator from: http://www.maryshea.com/4th.html ]

I think that's a very nice overview of what the 4th house really means beyond family and home.

I can see the focus on my 4th and 5th/7th/8th. I can't find interpretations for SR Mars and SR Pluto in the 5th. Can I just read them like transits?
Also, can the 4th house trine by the 8th be taken to mean this year things will improve on the home/family front?

thanks very much for your help,
Sui

[moved back to Solar Return forum since interpretation included in post - Moderator]

Attachments

• SolarReturn2012.png
    SolarReturn2012.png
    88.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited by a moderator:

suimui10

[deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

Since my post is now buried, I am repeating the two q's about my SR chart where I need feedback:
I can't find interpretations for SR Mars and SR Pluto in the 5th. Can I just read them like transits?

And if anyone can look and respond to this more general q:
Given my current predicament, do you see any indications of improvement of my current (un)employment situation?

I don't need any interpretations for:
Sun in 4th SR house
or for the planets in the 8th
I do need to know if the 4th to 8th trine means improvement in the home/family/money front.

Thanks and apologies again to those who are confused by the incessant moving around of my posts.

Sui

Last edited by a moderator:

JerryRR

Solar return for the upcoming year,2012?
Please confirm?
2011/12, Asc Taurus,If my memory is correct,for birth place and not relocated chart.

J. :)

suimui10

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for your attention. The SR chart above is for 2012, Leo rising (my natal 7th). I would really appreciate your insight.

Sui

Solar return for the upcoming year,2012?
Please confirm?
2011/12, Asc Taurus,If my memory is correct,for birth place and not relocated chart.

J. :)

cindystubbs

Venus is on a critical point, I was instructed to look at what Venus rules, Libra has to do with relationships as does the 7th, so relationships may come to be this year I guess.
I would say the trine predicts better resources this year and leo is a wonderful sign to have on the Ascendant. Saturn's closesness to Venus however, is disturbing & I don't know if 5 degrees is a conjunction or not.
I was told one that 11-19 degrees of a sign are the working degrees, the ones we use, so we have Jupiter and that is a good thing. I am only an interested person and not an astrologer, by the by.