offering tarot readings

suimui10

Unless I'm violating a rule of the board, I'd like to offer three tarot readings.
How it works: you ask one specific question.
I pull one (or more) cards and read them for you.
I'm highly intuitive and have been doing this for a while (though first time on this board); to me it's just a pleasure to be of service.
Remember; only three ppl get a reading each.
First come first serve basis.

thanks,
Sui

Yennefer

That´s nice of you, suimui!

I would like to ask: What is the best approach to deal with our current situation?

The situation is like that - my b/f and I and our 9months old son live in a rented flat but as I am on maternity leave amd my b/f lost his work the money is the problem. It is possible that we will have to move to his mother and we don´t want to. We are both looking for work but no success yet. So it is very stressful and it is now the main thing we think/talk about so it starts to impact our relationship. So what approach to take to improve the situation?

Thanks

R4VEN

I'd like to put my hand up for one of those, suimui10.

I have a quite long-term home/personal situation which has been `stuck' for several years. I do not wish to go into details other than to say that I am the `solid rock' for several of my close family members, and I'd like to have my life back. There is more to this than just telling everyone to grow up. It is complicated.

The question is:
"Will the `inner work' I am furiously doing have positive benefits, such that the others who live under my roof are soon free to move on?"

suimui10

Yennefer,

I pulled a 5-card horseshoe spread for you.
Present situation: Eight of wands
Present expectations: Knight of cups
Unexpected: The Emperor
Immediate future: Two of swords
Long-term future: Ace of swords

It looks like in the present you currently are optimistic and busy -almost excited- with what lies ahead, especially looking at the possibilities. It seems right now the situation is bringing forth your creativity and need for change.
You have some expectations that probably haven't communicated to your bf. The Knight of Cups is your bf alright but it appears in your expectations position of the spread. Be aware of those expectations and communicate them clearly to him. What do you wish him to do? Have you explained your feelings about the situation? Any assumptions left untold can create friction. Be open and straightforward with him rather than expecting him to do or say or feel things.
Unexpected news coming from an authority person who is financially secure. This could be his mother or a new employer offering one of you (I think you) a job. You mentioned that you are on maternity leave and at the same time that you are looking for work, so I'm not clear; are you in the market or not? If you are, this could be your new employer.
If not, this Emperor figure could be your bf's mother offering the material stability you guys seek. Remember, the Emperor is generous and fair but he also will hold you accountable for what you promised to offer in return. And he demands respect to his person.
In the immediate future, the two of swords just shows the friction and stress you have described in your message. You need to make a decision soon and summon all support you can get from friends, family and anyone who cares for you. Allow yourself to be supported by them. You need to move ahead without fear (notice the blindfold that keeps the woman in Two of Swords blind and fearful to move past the Swords over her heart). OK? So open up, summon all help you can get, and if this means staying with his mother for a while, so be it. Do what you have to do in order to handle the situation. Be realistic; keep on working from a positive frame of mind, above all surround yourself with supportive people and rely on them to help you move forward.
The long-term solution is represented by the Ace of Swords. Swords are not always nice but the Ace is about new beginnings. It's a strange double-edged sword at that. The ace of Swords are about sweeping changes that might feel a bit disruptive at first but are necessary for you to move forward in life. So, the only way out is through. Do not let fear stop you. Do what you have to do. Be courageous and summon the support of the people who love you.

Hope this helps you,
Sui

suimui10

R4VEN,

No need for a detailed description; I got it.
I pulled a horseshoe for you too.
Present situation: Two of wands
Present expectations: Queen of Cups
Unexpected: The Tower
Immediate future: Six of Pentacles
Long-term future: The World

OK, this is a mixed bag of cards.
Let me explain.
You definitely have started this "inner work" as you say as indicated by the Two of wands. The wands show one's will. Ace of Wands is a new will or new attitude on a matter. Two of Wands shows that this inner work is well under way. So kudos. This is a right-brain kind of work, involving action and a bit of "wait time" at the same time.
Now, I wonder if this is about a child of yours. You figure as the Queen of Cups; the archetypal mother who loves and is loved. This is about deep emotions (the Cups are "the hearts" of the deck) and you are probably not very strong-willed as a result. This card is much more sentimental and "soft" than, say, the Empress where the female archetype is strong and prominent. This is the Mother; full of emotion and sentiment. Think a Cancer moon person in astrology.
Now, the Tower card represents an unexpected event. This doesn't have to be bad news but it could be disruptive deep-rooted change. Every change has the potential to create havoc even the change we wish to come. I'm optimistic because even though this may be a set-back, it brings both Six of Pentacles and the World.
Six of Pentacles is all about generosity and charity if not monetary at least in spirit. It's a good card in this scenario. So something might occur, like somebody losing their job and as a result they receive the support of generous people in their lives.
In the long-term, this person who so clearly depends on you will fly away. This is the World card. It signifies success, achievement even. And what you paid (and prayed) for will be complete.

I hope this lightens up the load a bit,
Sui

suimui10

Skillcoil,

I pulled the Hermit for you. Right now there doesn't seem to be a lot of communication between you two as you indicated. You both are looking to explain things in your minds and find the truth.
However the card I pulled after the Hermit is a "victorious" card. Five of Swords is not necessarily successful resolution of the conflict but it's about what you win and lose through it. There is a struggle hence the swords. You will both end up seeing that it doesn't matter anymore; win or lose the conflict isn't doing anyone of you any favors.
Your third card is the Five of Cups; you will move on away from the situation with a sense of loss and grieving over what you lost through this conflict and probably over what could have been.

Take heart and remember there's always free will; the cards may reveal the current energies but it's not destiny. You can change the route of things if you so wish.

Sui

Yennefer

I pulled a 5-card horseshoe spread for you.
Present situation: Eight of wands
Present expectations: Knight of cups
Unexpected: The Emperor
Immediate future: Two of swords
Long-term future: Ace of swords

It looks like in the present you currently are optimistic and busy -almost excited- with what lies ahead, especially looking at the possibilities. It seems right now the situation is bringing forth your creativity and need for change.
I think this relates to me, I have send applications for 7 positions this last week so I am excited about what is to come, interviews etc. I am on the market, we are both looking for work and the first who get it will go to work, the other one will stay at home looking after our son.

You have some expectations that probably haven't communicated to your bf. The Knight of Cups is your bf alright but it appears in your expectations position of the spread. Be aware of those expectations and communicate them clearly to him. What do you wish him to do? Have you explained your feelings about the situation? Any assumptions left untold can create friction. Be open and straightforward with him rather than expecting him to do or say or feel things.

This is probably about my feelings - going to work as I need change vs. be full-time with my son. I may be a little worried about how my b/f would handle caring of a baby, although he learns quickly:)

Unexpected news coming from an authority person who is financially secure. This could be his mother or a new employer offering one of you (I think you) a job.

I hope it is the new employer. My b/f´s motheer is not financially secure, she has got a spare room that she will rent if we decide not to live with her. Also, my b/f and his mother don´t get along very well so that´s why I don´t want to move there.

Do what you have to do in order to handle the situation. Be realistic; keep on working from a positive frame of mind, above all surround yourself with supportive people and rely on them to help you move forward.
The long-term solution is represented by the Ace of Swords. Swords are not always nice but the Ace is about new beginnings. It's a strange double-edged sword at that. The ace of Swords are about sweeping changes that might feel a bit disruptive at first but are necessary for you to move forward in life. So, the only way out is through. Do not let fear stop you. Do what you have to do. Be courageous and summon the support of the people who love you.

I understand the approach I have to take. In every challenge, there is opportunity, right? :wink:

Thank you very much, Sui, I will let you know how this situation will unfold.

suimui10

Thanks for the feedback, Yennefer.
You definitely have the right attitude if you ask me. Keep it up. :)

Good luck and keep me posted if possible.
Sui

R4VEN

Sui, thanks so much for the reading. It did resonate with the intuitive messages I have been receiving, which simply say something like: "wait, and all will flow freely in time".
suimui10 said:
Now, I wonder if this is about a child of yours. You figure as the Queen of Cups; the archetypal mother who loves and is loved. This is about deep emotions (the Cups are "the hearts" of the deck) and you are probably not very strong-willed as a result. This card is much more sentimental and "soft" than, say, the Empress where the female archetype is strong and prominent. This is the Mother; full of emotion and sentiment. Think a Cancer moon person in astrology.
And I also have Moon in Cancer, so that certaily fits well with me. The main person in question is an adult son who has been enduring a Yod activation - by tr Uranus conj natal Moon in Pisces - for the past couple of years. My knowledge of and research into Yods has been very timely in allowing my son to have the time and space to deal with the upsets in his life without exerting extra pressure on him, something he cannot accommodate. (The New Moon in Libra a month ago was on his natal Sun and my MC - almost exactly - and my grandson's IC. It was very powerful, and things seemed to very, very slowly untangle from then on. But there is still a very long way to go.)

I am aware that no situation lasts forever; it's just that this one feels like it has!
Thanks again :innocent:

suimui10

Thank you for your feedback R4VEN. I'm glad it resonated. :love:
He is certainly lucky to have such an accommodating (and self-aware) mom and he doesn't even know it.
I'm just glad that the reading resonated because it does look like good news in the end.

Sui :smile:

Sui, thanks so much for the reading. It did resonate with the intuitive messages I have been receiving, which simply say something like: "wait, and all will flow freely in time".

And I also have Moon in Cancer, so that certaily fits well with me. The main person in question is an adult son who has been enduring a Yod activation - by tr Uranus conj natal Moon in Pisces - for the past couple of years. My knowledge of and research into Yods has been very timely in allowing my son to have the time and space to deal with the upsets in his life without exerting extra pressure on him, something he cannot accommodate. (The New Moon in Libra a month ago was on his natal Sun and my MC - almost exactly - and my grandson's IC. It was very powerful, and things seemed to very, very slowly untangle from then on. But there is still a very long way to go.)

I am aware that no situation lasts forever; it's just that this one feels like it has!
Thanks again :innocent:

suimui10

Hi guys, the THREE readings offered on this thread are done.
This thread is now closed.
I will offer another time again as time and energy allow.

thanks,
Sui

dr. farr

Relative to the Yennefer reading, the Tarot indications of a possible sudden benefic change (Emperor indications in the reading)are similar to the horary delineation on this same question (current problems with money and rent) in which I picked-up on a possible unexpected stroke of "money luck", helpful to her situation re to continuing to reside in her current location.
A Tarot devote myself (since the early 1960's) I have often seen cross-overs between Tarot and astrological delineations.

Last edited:

suimui10

Very interesting, thanks dr. farr.
I do believe in tarot and astrological delineations as well.
As another example, in R4VEN's reading above I saw the Queen of Cups as a Moon in Cancer person (which R4VEN confirmed that she is).

Relative to the Yennefer reading, the Tarot indications of a possible sudden benefic change are similar to the horary delineation where I picked-up on a possible unexpected stroke of "money luck", helpful to her situation re to continuing to reside in her current location.
A Tarot devote myself (since the early 1960's) I have often seen cross-overs between Tarot and astrological delineations.

Yennefer

Hi Sui,

I wanted to update yu on my current situation, you were right, the Emperor saved the situation! :happy:
I had a job offer but didn´t accept it as few days before that my boyfriend was offered a job at a company that had to dismiss him 2 years ago due to economic crisis. They want him back and offered good conditions, bigger responsibility and education for him, so of course, he accepted it.

So I am staying at home with the baby and situation looks good :happy:

suimui10

Hi Yennefer!

Wow, that's great news! Thanks for the update and the feedback.
It's wonderful to hear your good news. :D

Sui :)