Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

I wasn’t sure what would happen either. But I had quite a good day at work today. But a couple people were still kinda rude so didn’t make everyone have a nice day.

Osamenor

Staff member
Doesn’t it do that everyday?

No, you have it backwards. The transiting AC crosses the sun every day: at sunrise. The sun only crosses each degree of the zodiac, including each individual's AC, once a year.

The sun crosses my AC around Christmas Eve every year. So I'm already in "special day" mode. I never thought of it as a second birthday, though.

Bunraku

No, you have it backwards. The transiting AC crosses the sun every day: at sunrise. The sun only crosses each degree of the zodiac, including each individual's AC, once a year.

The sun crosses my AC around Christmas Eve every year. So I'm already in "special day" mode. I never thought of it as a second birthday, though.

huh?
So I have to wait 180*24 hours before the Sun can set on the eastern horizon after rising from the western horizon?:(:confused::confused::confused:

Bunraku

As a practical way of looking at it, if you hold the Signs fixed, the Ascendant transits.

I always pictured it as the sky moving around instead, because that’s what it looks like. In a 24 hr rotation you’ll see a bunch of constellations coming with it.

The mountains east of me will always be there & stationary.

david starling

I always pictured it as the sky moving around instead, because that’s what it looks like. In a 24 hr rotation you’ll see a bunch of constellations coming with it.

The mountains east of me will always be there & stationary.

Unless you change your location.

You never get to see Sunrise?

Last edited: