Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Bunraku

I’m looking at any rands natal chart and it seems like she has a really bad temper. Like she’d get mad easily and start cursing people out.

Dirius

Not disagreeing with you at all there Dirius. Perfect examples of how lobbying power results in policy that benefits corporations over citizens. Throw in bloated militaries that encourage extractive activities for the benefit of certain corps too.

App, admit it, her philosophical writing is awful

Covid-19 lockdowns are another example. Small businesses are dying off worldwide. Corporations are thriving, growing and expanding.

By the end of 2021, if we continue with this trend, global wages will depreciate and currencies will devaluate. The richer will get richer, and the middle-class will dissapear, regular people will struggle to find a job, or feed themselves.

As an example, Netflix has recently raised its price by $1, while the content they offer is just as bad as ever. Obviously one dollar may not seem like much. But apply this logic to every product you consume in your daily life. The reason is because people are locked in their homes, and thus consume more hours of entertainment. Because governments decided that is how it should be.

Government action > price increase > more money for the corporations > same trash product from Netflix.

Last edited:

Bunraku

Also , I don’t like the subscription based model.
These subscriptions add up. Especially online publications going to this type of model makes it hard to have access to everything without forking over a lot of money monthly.

Bunraku

Platforms are like one more new layer of government. Platforms, like infrastructure, complicate the philosophy of government minimalism. Unless we’re talking about minimal government only for the wealthy and strict controls for the rest (which is actually, unbelievably, a real political leaning in big tech centres).

I disagree. They’re shoes.

Ukpoohbear

Passi, used my first oil on my aromatherapy bracelet today. Omg I’m in love! It’s from a brand called Young Living oil, have you heard of it and if so, is it as good as Bach? The only reason I chose this brand is because it is the brand the woman who made the bracelet sells.

Last edited:

Dirius

Also , I don’t like the subscription based model.
These subscriptions add up. Especially online publications going to this type of model makes it hard to have access to everything without forking over a lot of money monthly.

Problem is Netflix has like 3 or 4 decent shows, and the rest are trash.

I honestly cancel and re-suscribe every few months, depending on what show is about to come out.