Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

CIA is probably everywhere on the planet -- heavily publicized wars on terrorism isn't the only way that the US gov spreads "democracy". And the NSA has its ears in everyone's *******.

CapAquaPis

I have a question: What's the "rare" astrological event to occurred during WW2 (1940s), the Vietnam war (1960s-70s) and after 9/11 (2000s)? Someone told me on a YT live chat with Alyssa Trahan (the Divine Venus), but they need to describe better on what's this astrological event expected to occur in 2024-25? It's a global conflict akin to fighting Nazism/fascism, communism and Islamism/ terrorism.

david starling

I have a question: What's the "rare" astrological event to occurred during WW2 (1940s), the Vietnam war (1960s-70s) and after 9/11 (2000s)? Someone told me on a YT live chat with Alyssa Trahan (the Divine Venus), but they need to describe better on what's this astrological event expected to occur in 2024-25? It's a global conflict akin to fighting Nazism/fascism, communism and Islamism/ terrorism.

Neptune will Ingress tropical Aries on March 31st 2025. Neptune's placement determines the mood of the mundane world, so watch out!

With Neptune now in Pisces, lots of emotional tantrums, but no real, organized warfare.

Neptune Ingressed Aries the last time in 1861, at the start of the Civil War.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Neptune last Ingressed tropical Leo in 1914, at the start of WWI.

5 global conflicts in 110 years: WW1 (1910s) included, the "war to end all wars" were a precursor of 3 wars in a century...and one more on the way. The built-up tensions against China (trade wars), Iran (against its Islamist regime) and Russia (former Soviet Union made a comeback as a global military power) has increased the chances of a 3rd world war in the 2020s (esp. Neptune is concerned). Uranus in Taurus between Eris and Sedna are indicators of a big big grand great war the world will prepare for, Neptune is in Aries in 2024-25.

Osamenor

Staff member

After 9/11, or before?

Pearl Harbor and 9/11 both happened within a month or so after the end of a Mars retrograde. The one before Pearl Harbor, approximately the same dates in 1941 as 2020's Mars retrograde covers, was the last one to take place entirely in Aries, before the current one. There was no Mars retrograde in Aries in the right time frame for the Vietnam war, but Mars retrograde is infrequent enough, and very rare in certain signs.

Every historically significant attack on the U.S., on U.S. soil, to date, has happened right after a Mars retrograde. The beginning of the Civil War also did.

But there hasn't been an attack on the U.S. every two years. So it's Mars retrograde plus something.

CapAquaPis

After 9/11, or before?

Pearl Harbor and 9/11 both happened within a month or so after the end of a Mars retrograde. The one before Pearl Harbor, approximately the same dates in 1941 as 2020's Mars retrograde covers, was the last one to take place entirely in Aries, before the current one. There was no Mars retrograde in Aries in the right time frame for the Vietnam war, but Mars retrograde is infrequent enough, and very rare in certain signs.

Every historically significant attack on the U.S., on U.S. soil, to date, has happened right after a Mars retrograde. The beginning of the Civil War also did.

But there hasn't been an attack on the U.S. every two years. So it's Mars retrograde plus something.

Mars retrograde with aspects of Neptune, it was mentioned Neptune is a major contributor to world conflicts in the last page. We had violent periods of time in the US: the 1860s (US Civil War) and 1880s (last decades of US government's wars against Native Americans). In the current year/decade/first 20 years of the millennium, US race relations (African Americans) and a widened culture war (again, the South, this time mostly Republican instead of Democratic), we are entering another violent period of time - again, Mars and Neptune aspects causes violent conflicts.

AppLeo

App, I'm going to absorb what you've written and get back to you. I will say that I don't go around thinking that my way is the best -- in fact when people get a glimpse into my "way" they quickly realise that it's hellish and they'd probably die quickly (spiritually, emotionally, physically) if they took on my approach wholesale.

Yes, please gather your thoughts. I am interested in your response :bandit:

If you don't mind me asking, but what is your wholesale approach? Maybe I could apply it to myself to become a better person.

People have different ideas, philosophies and "end games" in life, and the continuity of racial wisdom, sanity and "happiness" might rely on what others think are dumb or backword. Hence I often take the observer's approach to others -- and not the prosyletizer.

And why do you prefer to observe than persuade and dissuade?

conspiracy theorist

A lot of this is "embodied wisdom/knowledge" so it's not going to be crisply articulated.

I have an extremely austere ops style. Monkish. I'm the human equivalent of a cactus. Most people need more "water" to survive, or to "enjoy" life. I need little emotional support, I choose the "hard" way because I prefer challenge to boredom, I slash sleep, food and human contact at will, I push myself physically and mentally to do more and achieve more on less (I will do things like work 7 days a week, on one meal a day with 4 hours of sleep), some situations I willingly handicap myself, I have no need for "motivational quotes or speeches", I'm fine with a metaphysics where "God" is neutral or even hostile to humanity (when I'm in straits I don't seek spiritual solace in the common manner), I'm fine with the idea that everything doesn't happen for a reason or doesn't need a reason to happen, and ones years of hard work can be washed away in minutes, I'm fine with the idea that one creates meaning in life, and it's their responsibility and not the responsibility of others or prepackaged ideologies to do it for them.

Have you ever encountered the jyotish idea of "gandanta"? I was born at the Scorpio Jyestha/Sagittarius Mula juncture. While I may not agree wholeheartedly with the metaphysical ideas outlined in this teaching, I do see where it applies to me.

I do have the power to influence -- I've seen it manifest enough in my life. At this point, I don't care to be anyone's "guru", and starting a reform project without finishing is likely to lead to an abortion & premature death. Plus, I expand less energy along inefficient lines.

Last edited:

AppLeo

MY ASTROLOGICAL THOUGHTS DURING THESE INTERESTING TIMES

I predict that Donald Trump will win this presidency, one way or another.

Of course, I've said before that Donald Trump would win because he's a more fatherly and kingly figure compared to Biden. Biden is seen by many as weak and pathetic. Even democrats that want him to win never really wanted him to begin with. He's a "white old man" that just perpetuates the status quo.

This has beaten to death, but Trump's rising is conjunct Mars and Regulus. Like he's a king whether you like it or not.

Interestingly, Biden has Rahu conjunct Regulus. HOWEVER, his Rahu is also conjunct Chiron. It's wounded energy. He tried, but he failed.

Trump on the other hand has Sun, Uranus, and North Node are all conjunct in 10th house. His North Node specifically is 20 degrees Gemini. And then of course Rahu is 20 degrees Gemini right now!!! Along with his Moon opposite in Sagittarius at 21 degrees.

I can't remember, but I think a Vedic astrologer said that Rahu in this position or nakshatra, is critical and difficult. But the nakshatra right after makes everything go back to normal. In Vedic astrology, interestingly, the zodiac is shifted back 23 degrees. Rahu is in Gemini as 20 degrees, which means its 28 degrees Taurus in sidereal. It's about to shift into a new zodiac sign.

Anyway, Biden's chart is wickedly similar to Hillary Clinton's chart. A wicked Scorpio in the past tried to beat the regal king, and failed. It looks like the current Scorpio is going follow the same tracks.

(on a side note Jo Jorgensen has her Sun in Taurus at 10 degrees, which is conjunct the current Uranus right now.. her Moon could also be in Taurus or Gemini. Hard to say since I don't have her exact birth time. But you have these three candidates all with their Sun in fixed signs)

Like if that doesn't tell you Trump is going to win, then I don't know what does.

Furthermore, I find it really interesting that Osamenor mentioned Mars going direct led to those massively violent attacks. When Mars goes direct in the next week, clearly we're going to see some kind of attack (most likely from people rioting)

Currently Mercury is in Libra, so I guess a civil and diplomatic communication will take place over the elections, but it will be square those generational planets in Capricorn. Or maybe the need for freedom and fairness will be voiced against the current status quo, I don't know.

Mars in Aries will also be squaring the 3 outer planets in Capricorn. Could these riots be people getting upset with the system? I think everyone is over what we have. People tell you constantly to vote. People don't vote because they feel like it doesn't matter.

By the end of December, Jupiter and Saturn will both enter Aquarius at the same time (and might I add that this is another fixed sign that isn't Scorpio, Leo, or Taurus). Will this signify the "death of the king" ?? Will social change happen? Or is this social distancing and mask wearing becoming permanent.

Is this the mark of the new Generation: Generation COVID.
BC: Before COVID
AD: After distancing

This coronavirus has really initiated the Age of Aquarius. With social distancing no one can talk to or socialize anymore. Even when we are out in public, the masks make it difficult to read facial expressions and express ourseves. We can't hug. Time spent around one another is limited. Our exchanges are becoming robotic and lifeless. So Saturnian.

So much for the great, animated, magnanimous, regal, bright and orangey energy of Leo.

People are glued to their phones and computers. People are homogenized in the sense that everyone is becoming like everyone else. With the internet and the crumbling of our flimsy establishments and authorities, everyone is becoming their own authority. My knowledge is your knowledge. My ideas are your ideas. My phone is my mind. It is an extension of my brain. If my phone can access everyone's ideas on the internet, then their ideas are mine. I can know anything just googling it. People can know anything about me just by googling it. And yet, we can do this all by ourselves in a dark and lifeless room. We are all islands, yet more connected than ever. Tell me that doesn't scream Aquarius.

conspiracy theorist

I see we posted at literally the same second. Perhaps not a coincidence.

People have tried to do what I do, and the next day have ended up in bed all day not being able to move, or in pain soon after. It's a tolerance that has to be built up, and then, why would you *want* to build such a tolerance anyway?

conspiracy theorist

If I were to distill it -- jump into the abyss, and don't seek or expect support or "help". That's just unrealistic and downright suicidal to most people. However, I have no intention of killing myself anytime soon.

AppLeo

A lot of this is "embodied wisdom/knowledge" so it's not going to be crisply articulated.

What wisdom can actually be articulated? Wisdom by its nature cannot be taught, only gained through experience.

I have an extremely austere ops style. Monkish. I'm the human equivalent of a cactus. Most people need more "water" to survive, or to "enjoy" life. I need little emotional support, I choose the "hard" way because I prefer challenge to boredom, I slash sleep, food and human contact at will, I push myself physically and mentally to do more and achieve more on less (I will do things like work 7 days a week, on one meal a day with 4 hours of sleep), some situations I willingly handicap myself, I have no need for "motivational quotes or speeches", I'm fine with a metaphysics where "God" is neutral or even hostile to humanity (when I'm in straits I don't seek spiritual solace in the common manner), I'm fine with the idea that everything doesn't happen for a reason or doesn't need a reason to happen, and ones years of hard work can be washed away in minutes, I'm fine with the idea that one creates meaning in life, and it's their responsibility and not the responsibility of others or prepackaged ideologies to do it for them.

That is extreme as ****. Admirable that you can actually do those things. I don't even come close :lol:

I hope that there is a greater purpose to your deliberate suffering though. Why be a cactus when you could be a delicate rose or smthn...

Have you ever encountered the jyotish idea of "gandanta"? I was born at the Scorpio Jyestha/Sagittarius Mula juncture. While I may not agree wholeheartedly with the metaphysical ideas outlined in this teaching, I do see where it applies to me.

Unfortunately, I don't. Watching a video on it by KRSChannel...

I do have the power to influence -- I've seen it manifest enough in my life. At this point, I don't care to be anyone's "guru", and starting a reform project without finishing is likely to lead to an abortion & premature death. Plus, I expand less energy along inefficient lines.

I've always felt an alluring presence from you on this forum..
And I see.

AppLeo

I see we posted at literally the same second. Perhaps not a coincidence.

:lol: I don't know, but that was weird.

People have tried to do what I do, and the next day have ended up in bed all day not being able to move, or in pain soon after. It's a tolerance that has to be built up, and then, why would you *want* to build such a tolerance anyway?

That is a really great question.. why on Earth would you want to do that? It seems to go against human nature.

I'm not judging of course; I'm sure you have your reasons. And knowing you, you've thought carefully about it.

If I were to distill it -- jump into the abyss, and don't seek or expect support or "help". That's just unrealistic and downright suicidal to most people. However, I have no intention of killing myself anytime soon.

99% of people are ultra dependent on instant gratification and typical pleasures, so not surprising they would feel suicidal. IF they did what you did for like, I don't know, 4 hours, it might actually be a good thing. IT would recalibrate the mind and body rather than induce suicide.

conspiracy theorist

I hope that there is a greater purpose to your deliberate suffering though. Why be a cactus when you could be a delicate rose or smthn...

This is the exact response people have, and they're probably right.

I don't actually feel like I'm suffering. Actually, I feel more in "flow" when I get a proper streak going.

Also none of this is apparent on the surface. By design.

AppLeo

This is the exact response people have, and they're probably right.

I don't actually feel like I'm suffering. Actually, I feel more in "flow" when I get a proper streak going.

Also none of this is apparent on the surface. By design.

To each his own. Could be right or wrong. What is right for you isn't for others. All that matters if that you're doing under the direction of your own mind.

When you say by design, are you saying it's been refined and reformatted over time?