Delayed/No Marriage

koel

I am 44 years old female working in a senior position in an MNC. Astrolgers have always said I will have late marriage. Recently I saw 3 different astrologers and 2 of them said I will get married soon and the 3rd one said that there is almost no chance of marriage. Can you please share your views?

creativei

koel you are saying this much but not providing enough info . kindly give your horoscope details .

make sure your birth time is correct .

cheers .

koel

Thanks for the reply. Please find my details:
Date of Birth : 9th Nov 1975
Time of Birth : 10:30 pm
Place of Birth : Agartala, Tripura, India

Regards,
Koel

creativei

Hi koel

You are cancer asc makara rasi . sravana nak

lol who said you dont have marriage . with jupiter dasa running and jupiter is in 2nd lord constellation . then how he didnt give you marriage ? be ready marriage bells gonna ring soon . !

there lies a mutual aspect between 1st and 7th lord . though lordship wise its good planets wise its bad . also you have venus aspected by mars and saturn which is also reason for delay marriage .

reason why you have delayed marriage is because mutual aspect of moon and saturn , its not good . it gives many problems to native , you have suffered emotionally in your life , even to depression . its called punarppu dosha in astrology marriage happens after experiencing many bitterness . for you marriage is somewhat heavy burden. everything happens in your life easily except marriage , even you can land in moon but you cant make up your mind when it comes to committed relationship . thanks to jupiter dasa it gona change your life , your all desires get fullfilled . you also have manglik dosh that delayed marriage .

7th lord in 1st house gives well to do spouse , pretty , masculine , either business man or a teacher by prof . you settle forgein after marriage . enmity with father is present . you too will be working in mnc . professional life is much satisfying than family.

if my intuition is right then your marriage happens in 2021 to 22 .....

Last edited:

Virinchi

It appears that people are just misguiding you about marriage and giving false hopes.
Jupiter is in Revati (star lord of 12th H), sublord of moon (in 6th H) so no marriage in JUP dasa.
7th sublord sani in 12th on own star and this is future dasa. (sublord venus in 2nd H)
Even if this gives marriage after 2025, it will not be a happy one. Can be short lived.
Everything points to and ends at 12th House, which indicates seperation or loneliness

It appears that people are just misguiding you about marriage and giving false hopes.
Jupiter is in Revati (star lord of 12th H), sublord of moon (in 6th H) so no marriage in JUP dasa.
7th sublord sani in 12th on own star and this is future dasa. (sublord venus in 2nd H)
Even if this gives marriage after 2025, it will not be a happy one. Can be short lived.
Everything points to and ends at 12th House, which indicates seperation or loneliness

could you please enable PM only once for me sir ? :(

narasimha sharma

sir, your current dasha lord is the 6th lord which is a negative house for marriage. it is not connected to 7th house. it only gets an aspect from the karaka Venus. also in this year and next Jupiter transits in your natal 7th house. if it was connected to favorable houses, it would have brought you marriage. but being the 6th lord transiting in 7th, it will bring troubles.
apart from this, when Jupiter transits Moon and Saturn stars, it is the only favorable time for you.
This happens during 2022 June 04 to 2022 June 11.
If this period is missed, then the only favorable period is 2026 Dec to 2027 June.

Zappy

7th Cuspal Sublord is Saturn(natural karaka of delay). Saturn is in pushya nakshtra and in sub division of venus.

Saturn is occupying 12th and is lord of 7th and 8th
Pushya nakshtra is ruled by Saturn. Venus is occupying 2nd and lord of 4th and 11th.

So Saturn is significator of 12th,7th and 8th and is connected to 2nd,4th and 11th.

For Marriage we consider 7,2,11, hence marriage is promised, however saturn is also significator of 8th and 12th(conflict in marriage) ( difficulties in married life(4,8,12)

There is heavy influence of Saturn as the 7th Cusp falls in capricorn ruled by Saturn. It's sublord is also saturn and saturn is self star planet. This indicates that if at all the marriage happens then the partner will be aged.

When this will happen... for this joint significators of 2nd,7th and 11th house needs to be seen.

Joint Significator of 2nd/7th/11th
2nd --- ven,ket,sun
7th--- sat
11th--- mar,ven

Venus is untenanted planet, it is strong significator of 10th cusp and 12th cusp. It's sublord Mercury does not signify either 2,7th or 11th

Ket is untenanted planet and is significator of 2nd house. It's starlord Sun is also significator of 2nd and it's sublord mar is significator of 11th. So Ketu will give marriage result.

Sun is signficator of 2nd, it's starlord jupiter does not signify mariage related house. So Jupiter will not give marriage results.

Saturn is significator of 7th and is self star planet. It's sublord venus is significator of 11th. So Saturn will give marriage results. Also Saturn is cuspal sublord of 7th and 11th.

Mar's starlord rahu is in conjunction with sun. Sun is lord of 2nd, however mars sublord jupiter does not signify 2 or 7 or 11. So Mar even though it's significator of 11th will not give marriage results.

So Saturn and Ketu are the two planets which will actually deliver marriage results.

Ketu is the agent of Mars(been deposited in aries sign) and Sun(sun aspects ketu). So Ketu can deliver results through it's agent as well.

if I use ruling planets at my place 30th March, 2020, 3.28 pm, birmingham, alabama --- then
lagna starlord - Ketu
lagna signlord - sun
moon starlord - mars
moon signlord - venus
daylord - moon.

Ketu, Sun and Mars are appearing in the ruling planet as well as connected with Marriage related house. Current Mahadasa is of Jupiter which does not signify marriage and is also connected with ruling planet. Next is Saturn staring from 2025. Saturn is not appearing in ruling planet, however it is strong significator of 7th house. So Saturn Dasa --- Ketu Bhukti--- Sun Antara ---nov 2031

At this time you'll be 56 years.... if we consider Sthan/kala/patra... then in my opinion marriage does not seems to be destine... even though there is promise of marriage in the chart.

Why the marriage is delayed.... saturn/moon connection. Moon is is in capricorn sign and Saturn is in cancer sign.

kalinka

hi,
I agree with Zappy . the next possibility would be in Saturn MahaDasha and Ketu Bhukti (August 2031-September 32). However Saturn is retrograde from October 2031 till Feb. 2032 and will not give fruitful results. That is why it will not happen in Sun (Nov.31) or Mars (Jan.32) Prayantara Dasha. Even if we use Ketu (Aug. 31) or Venus (Sep.-Nov.31) Pratyantara, you would be already 56 years at this time.
I'm really sorry but I don't give you any hope. And the easier way to tell that, is with a dispositor method. Your 7th house ruler is Saturn,located in Rashi Cancer Sign and Navamsha Virgo. So the dispositors are here Moon and Mercury. Moon and Rahu Dasha are over. Mercury MahaDasha is from 2052 till May 53 ... it seems quite unlikely that you will marry.

Last edited: