T square as well as another difficult square aspect interpertation

IleneK

Premium Member
I am looking at the chart of a friend that has trouble with being honest and as such is on a very self-sabotaging road. I am aware the chart as a whole is interconnected and so this holistic whole should be seen as an entire painting of what is. However some of the placements I've boiled it down to is Uranus[Pisces] in the 12th house opposite the Moon[Leo](in critical degree) in the 6th house and both these placements square Mercury[Sagittarius] in the 8th house. This configuration forms a T-square that is quite tight , degree wise. As well as the aspect of Neptune[Aquarius](12th house) square the Sun[Scorpio](8th house). Would it be a correct assessment that such an individual has a disposition toward being dishonest or disconnected from reality possibly without even being aware of it. That they constantly lie to ease some deeper inner insecurity or because they cannot help it since it is compulsive almost.

With regards
VL

Hi, VL.
It might be a reasonable assessment.

About the t-square, I am bit confused about what you mean then you say that the configuration is quite tight, degree wise.
Moon is out of sign in Leo, rather than Virgo. So if Moon is at the same degree as Mer and Ur, and quite tightly, then it may not be a t-square at all? And if only out of sign, then the unconscious energetic impact of a t-square is likely not present since all planets are not in the same mode.
I wonder what are your thoughts may be about this?

Also, are Sun and Neptune part of the t-square or out of orb of the t-square?
Might you want to put up the chart?

Last edited:

VirgoLeo

Hi, VL.
It might be a reasonable assessment.

About the t-square, I am bit confused about what you mean then you say that the configuration is quite tight, degree wise.
Moon is out of sign in Leo, rather than Virgo. So if Moon is at the same degree as Mer and Ur, and quite tightly, then it may not be a t-square at all? And if only out of sign, then the unconscious energetic impact of a t-square is likely not present since all planets are not in the same mode.
I wonder what are your thoughts may be about this?

Also, are Sun and Neptune part of the t-square or out of orb of the t-square?
Might you want to put up the chart?
-----------------------

Last edited: