long term financial problems

Akeru

Hello to all!

I need some help or maybe what I need is some hope. For almost 10 years now I have money troubles that get deeper and deeper despite my sincere efforts to make changes or have different outlook on money.
Pluto and Saturn, both have been transiting my 2nd house. Both are almost on the exit but not quite.
This month I had yet another crisis and I had to take another bank debt to cover old ones. This was my last option to take credit. From now on I will not be able to survive using this pattern.
I try to make changes in my lifestyle but some things simply do not depend on me.
My deepest fear is that I am alone, no husband, no boyfriend and if God forbid, something happens to me or my mother`s/brother`s health, I have no spare money to help them.

I checked my solar return for this year and for the next one. Both of them show that the problem continues. I had hopes that Jupiter once in 2nd house would make a difference.

With Neptune in 2nd in natal chart I know I am not good with money but this simply is a torture. I know it was all my fault but every attempt I made, every effort to make things work, simply failed right from beginning.

So, I guess my question is do you think that the upcoming transits of Sun, Jupiter, Venus, later Mercury into 2ndH would make things better?

I have been trying to find additional job but without luck so far, as the only option for me would be second job after my first one ends.

I will be grateful if you share experience, advice or hope.
Thanks!

Edit: I have also coming Pluto sq. Pluto and Saturn sq. Pluto. So, things will get even worse, right....

Attachments

• astro_32gw_denitsa_2019611_40849_14147.jpg
    astro_32gw_denitsa_2019611_40849_14147.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 20
  • astro_2gw_denitsa_50256_11430.jpg
    astro_2gw_denitsa_50256_11430.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited: