what's the big deal about moon in via combusta, can I still translate?

Hello, I cast a chart asking if my boyfriend of 2 years is going to ask to marry me. When I was younger I always said "no kids, no marriage, no way, aint for me, stupid certificate and brats is more like it if you ask me."

But this was before I met the first real positive relationship I have ever had in my life, more positive than any family member friend or bf has ever been and although he feels negatively about marriage and kids like I did a few years back...I just wondered if maybe one day we would take the leap, make it so legit with a certificate?

The chart showed a via combusta moon in 15 degrees of Scorpio, which I'm assuming only makes it stronger. Does the chart become what Lilly said as unreadable because the chart will read out wrong and could be false or because of another reason? would you yourselves go ahead and translate a chart if the moon was in via combusta?

Kitchy

Banned
Via Combusta can be likened to The Inferno or Tower of major arcana Tarot - Everything is burning up - people are bailing, crowns are getting tossed out like cambodian dollars during the Nixon administration - nothing is good anymore - it's all up for grabs - don't count on your chickens - just plan a way of surviving it all.

Unless moon and venus and jupiter are there with water and hope.

the-tower.png

Sunrise

Hello, I cast a chart asking if my boyfriend of 2 years is going to ask to marry me. When I was younger I always said "no kids, no marriage, no way, aint for me, stupid certificate and brats is more like it if you ask me."

The chart showed a via combusta moon in 15 degrees of Scorpio, which I'm assuming only makes it stronger. Does the chart become what Lilly said as unreadable because the chart will read out wrong and could be false or because of another reason? would you yourselves go ahead and translate a chart if the moon was in via combusta?

Hello! the chart can be read normally. It is valid chart. Frawley said that The Moon's position there shows how much burns person concerned for the issue.
Shows emotional state, there the moon is not weak, but does not feel well. It shows us that the owner of the chart is crammed or confused, general the situation in not easy.

I will write and i will try to explain you what I have read about the via combusta moon and why she took that name:

Most and especially the ancient report or said that these points (15 :libra: - 15 :scorpio:) have nothing to do with the :sun: and the :moon:. The "lights" there (sun / moon, are in their fall). :sun: in :libra: the :moon: in :scorpio:.

Also, these two zodiac sign :)scorpio::libra:) is connected with both negative - unfavorable planets (Mars and Saturn) Because Mars is the ruler of Scorpio (Traditional) and Saturn has exaltation in Libra.

Another reason for the name (combust) is that because in 25 degrees of Libra to 6 degrees of Scorpio dominated - ruled by :mars:. Considered the most flaming and Aryan area.

Nearby (19 degree Libra) is the absolute fall of the Sun and Saturn in 21st degree the absolute exaltation.
The absolute fall of the Moon is in the 3rd degree of Scorpio.

Also, the last part of Libra (25-30 degrees) and the first of Scorpio (0-3 degrees) Mars there is in his terms
In general we see that Mars in Libra is in his terms (25-30 degrees)
Mars in Scorpio is again in his terms of (0-6 degrees)
in The first 10 degrees of Scorpio is the face of Mars
Mars there :)scorpio:) is in his triplicity day and night
and finally Mars is the ruler of Scorpio.