Predicting love

Cleopatra

While watching at the solar chart bellow can you see any chances for love, new relationship?
I see Chiron, Neptune and Mars in first solar house conjuncting Venus (ruler of 5th natal house). Is this a good sign? Moon and Saturn are in 7th solar house too. Moon not bad but maybe with Saturn is not the best time for marriage.
The girl is in depsresion because she wants to find a partner but recently she doesn't have good luck in that :-(

Attachments

• rossy2007.gif
    rossy2007.gif
    38.5 KB · Views: 77

wilsontc

Staff member
transit chart, to Cleopatra

Cleopatra,

While watching at the solar chart bellow

The chart you attached isn't a Solar Return chart, it is a transit chart. This chart has two charts: an inner and an outer chart. The Solar Return chart is one chart, made up at the time a person's Sun returns to the place it was at their birth. A transit chart is useful for indicating what a person is going through at a particular time, but a Solar Return chart will show the focuses and challenges of the birthday year.

Turning and returning,

Tim

Cleopatra

Hi
I'm used to use inner chart = natal chart, and outer chart = solar for 2007 together. I don't know how to read just a Solar return chart isolated from natal planets.
How do u read a Solar return chart alone?

cheers,
Cleo

wilsontc

Staff member
like a birth chart, to Cleo

Cleo,

Read the Solar Return chart the same way you would read a birth chart. The Solar Return is the chart for the "birth" of your new Solar year and lasts from your birthday until your next birthday.

Birthing,

Tim

Cleopatra

Thank you,

I'll try to read this solar return chart. I see that 5th house is empty is that very bad when predicting love? And what are the solar aspects usually when we meet a 'special' person?

Take care!

erinj

Hello

In the solar return chart the Sun is the most important factor. See which house the sun is in. If it is in the 5th or 7th prospects for a new romance are high however you should also see what is going on with the 5th house and its rulers. If the 5th house is empty then see what the ruler of the 5th is doing. Also is Venus active I could not read the chart very well. Also with solar return look to angle activation if majority of planets are in succedant and cadent houses then they activity will jump off towards the last 5-6 months of the solar return. Hey also check for the Venus Return that is a good measure to predict romantic activity as well. Hope I was helpful!

Cleopatra

erinj, thanks

You gave me an useful information. Do you think that an aspect between solar Mars and natal Venus can mean something? Or do we look only at solar aspects?

Cheers,
Cleo

erinj

Hi

I would place more emphasis when Venus or Mars is conjunct a solar house cusp. Give an orb of 3 degrees applying / separating. Did you look at her Venus return? I find that to be an excellent indicator of romantic opportunites or lack of and it can even tell you how it may come about depending on the house it is in. You would do it like a solar return but Venus would receive the emphasis.