Am I 'Destined' For A Career In Politics....But Also A Lonely Life?

Zuri

I'm still relatively new to astrology, but have constructed much about my natal chart. However, there are some areas that go beyond my knowledge where I seek guidance.

House Emphasis: I'm a very shy person who flees from attention, so I'm surprised that my Moon is in spotlight-seeking Leo. :surprised: The 10th house, 9th house, and 11th house seem to be my dominant houses. I've read that the 11th house often represents politics and the 10th house means that I'll be in the public spotlight in some way (I don't know how, given my high shyness!). However, my 9th house suggests that I'll take a non-traditional approach to politics (I'm a political independent)? Does my 9th house dominance explain why I have a strong libertarian streak?

T-Squares: According to Astro.com, I have two T-squares in my natal chart. I have a T-square from my Moon in Leo (8th house) to both retrograde Venus in Scorpio (11th house) and retrograde Saturn in Taurus (technically at the end of the 4th house, but I understand that astrologers interpret this position as being in the 5th house). I also have a T-square from my Moon in Leo to both Neptune in Scorpio (11th house) and retrograde Saturn in Taurus. I've been trying to find information about these particular T-square combinations, but haven't been successful so far. Since my chart shows elsewhere that I'll have trouble with relationships (which has been the case), I assume that these T-squares are related to those troubles?

Midheaven & Ascendant Emphasis: My Midheaven -- which is in Libra -- is connected to quite a few planets (Sun, Moon, Mercury, and Pluto). I assume that this is significant, but don't know how so.

My Ascendant -- which is in Capricorn -- is connected to six planets (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Mars, Uranus, and Pluto) on my chart. I assume that this is also significant, but don't know how so.

Uranus & Pluto Have No Major Aspects: I appear to have no major aspects in Uranus and Pluto. Does this mean anything?

A little about me: I'm having a midlife crisis. I feel like I had a lot more motivation and direction when I was in my 20s (when my career was going very well) than I do now in my 40s (struggling freelance writer). I feel like I'm wandering in the wilderness, and I've had a lifelong struggle with depression. I feel like I'm destined for something 'great' and 'higher', but I need to get a sense of which direction to take. I am interested in politics (and have worked in that arena -- as well as event planning -- in the past), but I have no interest in being an elected official.

Just trying to get a sense of my life's purpose. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• Zuri Natal Chart.jpg
    Zuri Natal Chart.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Zuri

Hi Ptolemy,

I'm not sure if you got my PM (my "sent" box is saying 0 messages were sent), but I've updated my natal chart attachment in the original to show my birthdate, birth time, and location of birth. I was born in Chicago, Illinois, USA at 12:20pm local time on October 24, 1970. Thanks!

What is a solar returner? I'm still relatively new to astrology, so please forgive me...

ptolemy

Zuri,

What is happening at the moment?

Applying several predictive tools, something interesting has happened to your chart.

You should be writing something or speaking, Progressed Mars is conjunct Mercury, Mars is

energy and Mercury is paperwork, writing. Mercury progressed also makes a square

to Mars. You should be communicating through your writing or speaking.

Transit Saturn makes a conjunct transit to Mercury. Commitment to writing is giving you

a slight break down but I will run you through this and you will see something "special."

The midpoints for this year indicate, "shattered nerves." It is perhaps the stress of finances

Prog Moon in the second and Prog Venus semisquare Pluto

Will this go wrong?

The Solar eclipse is bang opposoite the Saturn in the Autumn and this is a good saros

series, it means a great joy through a commitment, in your lifestyle that looks like the

writing. There will be a sense of hardwork and responsibiliy but joy. Whatever it is you

are working on, expect a breakthrough at this time.

What else is going on, what happens next?

Prog Moon semisesquadrate MC, a breakthrough in the career after much frustration and hard

work. This leads into a Jupiter trine in November, by January and February there is some

delay but progress is strong and involves Mercury.

Next year October 2013 there are also significant events when prog Mars enters Scorpio in

the tenth, action brings money to the career. The Moon also moves into the third, books and

networking are ruled here in this house.

At the same time the Venus receives a progressed trine, this is very positive.

The tightest midpoint next year in your chart is Jupiter = Mercury/Pluto,

Ebertin states the following, "Recognition by the public, great success."

I do not know you, but if you are asking about making progress this year then the answer

is yes.

Mercury can be speaking or writing. Any project that you are struggling on now,

that is the one, harness it and let it run with you.

Something really good is going to happen to you Autumn. I believe you that you will do

something special.

A piece of music for your sparring partner progresed Mars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhLgyhLrNHc&feature=related

I am very confident for you and look forward to hearing from you this Autumn to see

what happens.

images
images

Last edited:

Zuri

Thank you so much for this information! Right now I do have some writing projects, and am also trying to take my struggling side-business to the next level as a company (I'm currently writing a business plan and plans to bring investors on board). I certainly am experiencing financial stress related to this side endeavor, and have wondered if I should even continue this route. However, I now know that I've got to stick to my guns, buckle down, and right things out because there's light at the end of the tunnel (finally!) this autumn. :cool:

Interesting that October 2013 should bring great success in the books and networking front, because I've been going back and forth regarding whether or not I should write a book. Mainly, whether the benefits outweigh the costs (time, etc.). Apparently so!

Again, thanks for doing this analysis for me.