Politics

Michael

Do I have good aspects for being a politician?

I do have Jupiter, the planet of politics, exalted in Sagittarius. I guess it's a good sign.

Besides I have Mercury, the planet of adaptibility and diplomacy on Virgo and in the first house. So I could be a good diplomat, right?. Or a versatile politician.

Birth data:
September 11, 1983
5:30 a.m.
Bogotá, Colombia

Michael

Here is the chart.

Attachments

• 2455230640632.gif
    2455230640632.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 26

Awakened_Pisces

Hmm, indeed I like some of your aspects. I too, am interested in developing and having a long-term political career. Saturn in Scorpio is interesting(along with Mars-Venus in House 12). If you do pursue politics, one thing's for sure: You'll probably have power brokers behind you. I can see you as the type to probably get alot of Super Delegates if you will. Because of that hidden power. Pluto in Libra, a very strong sense of justice and revolution for that cause.

Now, you may face some difficulties early on. It's a notable T-Square involving your True Node(in Gemini), Neptune(in Saggi) and your Virgo Sun.

You may have difficulties expressing your feelings, or focusing on others feelings.(Your planets are mostly on the bottom horizon, left side). So your more interested in yourself then others.

If I had to guess, your probably a Republican.

Nexus7

Well according to Gauquelin resarch, your Jupiter would need to be closer to your Midheaven, ideally in your 9th House, or in your 12th House, for you to be a perfect match as a politician. Gauquelin does not describe the Jupiterian type in particualrly complementary ways, however.

How do you feel about your capctiy for leadership or executive skills?

Lin

In order to be a pol, the first thing you need is passion for a cause or agenda of causes, etc. and then you need lots of support for your ideals and ideas. Do you have this? How are your people skills? People put a politician in office. People have to like you. You have to understand the issues you believe in. Do you?
How have you begun your political "career?" Have you been a volunteer for candidates you believe in? Do you find it easy to "take a position" or a "stand" for what you believe in? Do you have an open mind?
These are some questions you can ask yourself.
LIN

Michael

Awakened_Pisces: So your more interested in yourself then others.

I am sorry, but that's completely false. I am a very socially minded person and tend to dislike selfish individuals. Furthermore, I get very angry when people's rights are violated, in specific if it's weak people.

Awakened_Pisces: If I had to guess, your probably a Republican.

Try again.