Is my Pluto strong? What planet is the most influential in my chart?

I feel a very strong connection to Pluto for some reason. Is it strong in my chart?

Can anybody tell me what my strongest characteristics are? I've heard that Pluto squaring my ascendant is the strongest aspect (my defining aspect), I would like to know more.

Thank you.

DOB: January 31st, 2003, Vancouver, Canada, 8:32 pm

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 10.19.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 10.19.59 AM.png
    129.4 KB · Views: 28

katydid

I feel a very strong connection to Pluto for some reason. Is it strong in my chart?

Can anybody tell me what my strongest characteristics are? I've heard that Pluto squaring my ascendant is the strongest aspect (my defining aspect), I would like to know more.

Thank you.

DOB: January 31st, 2003, Vancouver, Canada, 8:32 pm

Mercury, the ruler of your chart is conjunct Chiron in your 4th. They make no other major aspects to other planets, although Mercury is trine your Ascendant and quincunx your MC.

So I think Mercury is a strong force in your chart too. Mercury in Cap is very ambitious and goal oriented. Capricorn Mercury wants to be recognised and respected for one's intelligence and ability to communicate.

Also, Neptune is very important. It is sandwiched between your Sun and Moon in Aquarius in the 5th. So Sun/Moon=Neptune.

Spiritually inspired but sometimes confused and overwhelmed?

Neptune rules the 7th and opposes Jupiter in the 11th of Social Media.

You have great spiritual and creative potential but you might be unrealistic or impractical at times. You may swing between active efforts to attain personal goals and a passive attitude of submission. You might feel misunderstood. :annoyed: