natal 7th house placements and the "lacking" partner

santama

Hi guys,

I am asking this question here because I couldn't find the information anywhere else on the internet. I hope you can follow me:

So, it is said, that the 7th house represents marriage, the ideal partner, the part oneself is lacking. If one has major planets in their natal chart in the 7th house, like me (Capricorn Rising, Cancer Sun, Moon and Mercury) would that still apply for the person? Because basically, I am not lacking the 7th house Cancer energy, I have it vastly.

Why this question came to my mind? Because I met someone I really like, the first time someone who's Sun and Mercury is conjunct my Moon and Mercury by 1° and thus, also falls into my 7th house. One could say, that is perfect, but I also feel how much alike we are and how much and maybe too much of Cancerian watery emotions are flowing. So I wonder if this would even work.
But then I wonder if a Cancer is not my ideal partner since it is 7th house, who would it be then? Would you still say I can learn something from a Cancer although being a Cancer through and through myself?
Or are people that have highly personal planets in the 7th house kind of already fulfilled and don't even have the need for a partnership? What do you think about that?

I hope you kind of get my idea...
maybe someone can help me with this.
xx
santama

wan

Usually relationships are important to people who have a prominent 7th house.

But if your ascendant is Cappy, you will probably also be attracted to Capricorn types. Also look at your 4th and 5th houses, too. Your ideal partner does not necessarily have to be heavily Cancer.