Will Linda get better?

Moondancing

Premium Member
My ex-husband's wife was taken to the hospital with stomach pains and they remove half of her lower intestines. They told the family they will know in the next two days if she will survive the operation and get better.

First house represents Linda being the 7th house from my seventh house. Jupiter rules and is in 10th house and in mutual reception and sextile with Venus ruler of 6th house which rules intestines. Saturn conj. Asc and Venus. Ruler of 8th house Moon is in 9th house applying a square to Venus/Saturn/Asc. conj. She died yesterday.

What is interesting about this chart is the mutual reception between Jupiter/Venus. Her body was totally consumed by this illness. In talking to her husband about trying to save her they were saying they would have to amputate limbs and she'd be living the rest of her life in bed and on feeding tubes.

Thought this chart might be of interest.

astro_2gw_24_will_linda_get_better.45549.3440.jpg

Moondance

tikana

combusted via combusta merc. not good

i was just looking at a chart family's friend's son. He is barely alive - 0 hope.

Sunrise

My ex-husband's wife was taken to the hospital with stomach pains and they remove half of her lower intestines. They told the family they will know in the next two days if she will survive the operation and get better.

First house represents Linda being the 7th house from my seventh house. Jupiter rules and is in 10th house and in mutual reception and sextile with Venus ruler of 6th house which rules intestines. Saturn conj. Asc and Venus. Ruler of 8th house Moon is in 9th house applying a square to Venus/Saturn/Asc. conj. She died yesterday.

What is interesting about this chart is the mutual reception between Jupiter/Venus. Her body was totally consumed by this illness. In talking to her husband about trying to save her they were saying they would have to amputate limbs and she'd be living the rest of her life in bed and on feeding tubes.

View attachment 63669

Moondance

interesting chart and thank you for sharing ... Iam learn this sector horary

Moondancing

Premium Member
And Saturn right there on the ascendant degree to add another negative to the situation.

Yes, it just dawned on me what Saturn ruling the second house means. It is the 8th house ruler of my ex-husband. Death of partner, wife, enemies. Still working on 9th/3rd house meaning where Moon sits and Saturn rules.

Moondance

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
interesting chart and thank you for sharing ... Iam learn this sector horary

One of those charts where every little detail of the chart tells the story. My first thought when I saw the chart was surely Moon aspecting Venus before it aspects Asc shows her surviving. Also Moon conj NN but then NN conj the Arabic Part Peril. Alas, the symbols of death rule this chart.

Last edited:

rafaella

His wife is 7th house, no need to turn the chart around. You are 1st, she is 7th Mercury, utterly combusted and ruled by her 6th of illness Mars. Mars (illness) is too strong, that's not good.

Venus is the 10th, medicine/medical intervention, which is harming her...Venus in fall of Mercury. Mercury is in negative reception to Venus as well, so her body is rejecting the treatment.

Last edited:

tikana

the problem is Jup is not bulging. yes venus MR with jupiter but venus rushes through jup towards detrimented weak saturn
and saturn in 1st house in health charts is NOT good

Moondancing

Premium Member
It is my belief the whole chart shows the death of the person and the Asc. and it's ruler also represent them. In the mutual reception of Jupiter/Venus they are powerfully linked and Venus, ruler of 6th house of illness, dominates. I just noticed the Moon's last aspect was a sextile to the badly debilitated Sun/Mercury before moving to the Venus/Jupiter aspect, translating it's bad nature (light). The planet of death, Moon is brought to aspect Jupiter directly through the Venus/Jupiter aspect, right?

Moondance