Doomed to single/virginal life?

jsmi

Hi all! I was wondering whether my chart indicates a solitary type life and remaining a virgin. This isn't a lack of interest on my part because I'm more than a little interested in intimacy :whistling: but most people just aren't interested in me. Any insight is greatly appreciated!

I'm going to try to include an alternate chart link, since astro is the only site that ever shows aspects with my venus (not sure why that happens).

Last edited:

duenderoja

I also have Chiron in the 8th - is it that others that do not want you, or that you feel you have not met the person you would like to engage with?

jsmi

I also have Chiron in the 8th - is it that others that do not want you, or that you feel you have not met the person you would like to engage with?

Well, the few that have shown interest are ones that I'm either not interested in myself (like a boss that was 40 years older than me) or are completely opposite lifestyle wise (an extremely religious man). Other than those two situations, I feel that others don't want me.

duenderoja

You must conquer that feeling.

In order to feel wanted by others, you must desire your self. Do things for your self, spoil yourself.

If you want others to treat your self nicely, treat your own self nicely.

Everything you want from others you must do for yourself first. Most women who complain like you have are not doing the best by themselves. It has very little to do with a chart, except for what causes this behavior.

Jadi

The only thing I could say about the chart that you're a bit scary to other people, due to that Pluto in your first house. Your seventh lord is in the twelfth house, which could make you attract secret admirers :joyful:

sibylline

I always find it interesting when women say they can't find men to be intimate with. I thought all we had to do was walk outside? Go to a club or bar? :confused:

Kidding ...Changing your look might help. How do you think you come across to men?

conspiracy theorist

One indication I note is that ruler of your 7th house is actually in pretty nice shape zodiacally speaking -- Its the in sect benefic and dignified in Libra. But its placed in the cadent 12th both by quadrant and whole sign.

This could be taken to mean that while potential partners are desirable/attractive there is difficulty in beginning relationships. Opportunities are there but nothing comes of them more often than not.

duenderoja

The difference is? :lol:

I do not know - guys find me intimidating with my cuspal 1st/2nd house Pluto. But the good ones are not intimidated. I see it as a filter for weak men - weak men get steamrolled by me because I have Sun sextile Pluto and Moon square Pluto. Very plutonic.

7th lord in 12th means she will marry a foreigner - or someone from opposite coast.

Last edited:

Jadi

7th lord in 12th means she will marry a foreigner - or someone from opposite coast.
Yes, it also means she could attract secret admirers in her direct environment...

Why do I say that? The 8th house represents the secrets you keep from other people, the 12th represents the secrets that people hold from you.

A position is not inclined to hold one interpretation.

duenderoja

Yes, it also means she could attract secret admirers in her direct environment...

Why do I say that? The 8th house represents the secrets you keep from other people, the 12th represents the secrets that people hold from you.

I care very little for the dating stages. I only ever speak of marriage - that one great love.

So when I made the statement, I never discounted anyone else's interpretation- I merely stated the endgame.

Just mentioning it here, because my thread is getting very little traffic, can anyone analyze this synastry chart? Any input is welcome! [http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=92216]

Last edited:

jsmi

I always find it interesting when women say they can't find men to be intimate with. I thought all we had to do was walk outside? Go to a club or bar? :confused:

Kidding ...Changing your look might help. How do you think you come across to men?

I wish I had their luck; I figure at this point I'll have to pay! I'd assume I come across as rather young because I'm so short.

Last edited:

jsmi

One indication I note is that ruler of your 7th house is actually in pretty nice shape zodiacally speaking -- Its the in sect benefic and dignified in Libra. But its placed in the cadent 12th both by quadrant and whole sign.

This could be taken to mean that while potential partners are desirable/attractive there is difficulty in beginning relationships. Opportunities are there but nothing comes of them more often than not.

That makes sense. I guess that goes along with the single life?

jsmi

I do not know - guys find me intimidating with my cuspal 1st/2nd house Pluto. But the good ones are not intimidated. I see it as a filter for weak men - weak men get steamrolled by me because I have Sun sextile Pluto and Moon square Pluto. Very plutonic.

This is really interesting! The one time I had someone read my chart (from etsy) they had said that I'm likely to either be single or find someone through work. So, it's very interesting to hear another perspective.

conspiracy theorist

That makes sense. I guess that goes along with the single life?

Well for some people it's much worse. Some people don't even get potential suitors.

I also think something about you personally contributes to this. People in this thread have already mentioned the pluto near your ascendant that may cause you to have an intimidating air. Traditionally, your Scorpio rising ruler Mars is in Aries, which makes it dignified.

This means that you might be regarded as Martial person - energetic, fighter, "sharp" and yes even intimidating. Interestingly, it is placed in the 5th house by quadrant -- which inclines you to express yourself mostly in the sphere of enjoyments and pleasures - one such area being romance. It is 6th by whole sign which actually means that it's in its "joy". All of these factors plus the fact that this is a nocturnal birth makes Mars a positive influence in the chart.

What puts the damper on Mars is Saturn. Saturn is the Malefic out of sect which increases his potential to do harm in the chart. He is in his domicile - Capricorn - and in a dominating square towards Mars - you. I take this to mean that what ever Saturn signifies oppresses and stops you in your tracks - and is quite successful at it. It thwarts (Saturn) your actions (Mars). And where is Mars located again? In the 5th house. Taking everything together, Saturn stops any actions that occur within the sphere of romances and pleasures.

Saturn, ruling both the 3rd and 4th -- signifies your family. Has it been the case that your family members stops you from pursuing relationships? Do they get in your way generally speaking?

jsmi

Well for some people it's much worse. Some people don't even get potential suitors.

I also think something about you personally contributes to this. People in this thread have already mentioned the pluto near your ascendant that may cause you to have an intimidating air. Traditionally, your Scorpio rising ruler Mars is in Aries, which makes it dignified.

This means that you might be regarded as Martial person - energetic, fighter, "sharp" and yes even intimidating. Interestingly, it is placed in the 5th house by quadrant -- which inclines you to express yourself mostly in the sphere of enjoyments and pleasures - one such area being romance. It is 6th by whole sign which actually means that it's in its "joy". All of these factors plus the fact that this is a nocturnal birth makes Mars a positive influence in the chart.

What puts the damper on Mars is Saturn. Saturn is the Malefic out of sect which increases his potential to do harm in the chart. He is in his domicile - Capricorn - and in a dominating square towards Mars - you. I take this to mean that what ever Saturn signifies oppresses and stops you in your tracks - and is quite successful at it. It thwarts (Saturn) your actions (Mars). And where is Mars located again? In the 5th house. Taking everything together, Saturn stops any actions that occur within the sphere of romances and pleasures.

Saturn, ruling both the 3rd and 4th -- signifies your family. Has it been the case that your family members stops you from pursuing relationships? Do they get in your way generally speaking?

My parents want a lot of control in my life and basically, want me to live the way they want. My tastes tend to differ and they don't like that.

ETA: Does Saturn win out against a lot of Martial traits?

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Does Saturn win out against a lot of Martial traits?

Saturn does have influence on your personality due to it's aspects to the ascendant ruler and the moon. I should have mentioned this earlier but I had a lapse in concentration.

What Saturn may very well do is put the breaks on your personality expression . While an unhindered Mars may mean a outgoing,brave and impulsive individual, Saturn may introduce traits of reticence and even cowardice, making you gun shy as the energy of Mars is curtailed. It may also have an effect on your mind/emotions/psychology as it sextiles your Moon from a superior position.

I notice what you said about your height and Saturn can have a restrictive/shrinking effect on what it touches in the chart, which in this case your body (Asc ruler/ Moon).