Global meltdown

kimbermoon

I am curious about what other astrologers are thinking in terms of the potential global collapse...what would you say about the predictions of whether it is all hype, or is apt to actually happen? It is not just about economics, if you remember; has any one researched the past planetary cycles especially with regards to Pluto and Uranus squaring off; also Saturn getting set to re-enter the sign of Scorpio? What about the predictions of the New World order which would indeed be a Scorpion type of playing out: secret societies, etc? Neptune's return to Pisces...troubles on the seas and the oceans; mishaps and oil spills; chemical poisoning; deception and fraud; rising autoimmune disorders; etc. Any one care to comment?

waybread

I think if people want to be frightened about the future, they will find the means to do so. Fears about the end of the world, possibly with a new world order to follow, have a history of at least 2000 years.

One of the major times when people thought the end was coming was during the 14th century and the Black Death, when perhaps 1/4 of Europe's population died. The rest somehow made it.

Remember Y2K?

I am not saying the end isn't near. I am just saying that I don't think you can predict it astrologically. Or biblically.

kimbermoon

thanks for sharing your comments...I am not talking specifically about the end of the world scenarios, or the mayan prophecies, although in my own well documented research we are indeed heading for a meltdown to make way for a new era. I am referring to the history of the cycles of Pluto and uranus in the past which have been proven to be connected with instances of major global economic and political changes...think of the generation yet to come into their own, having a conjunction of Uranus and Neptune in their charts...indeed they will be facing a bold new world in their future.
I am not saying the end isn't near: as such, what would your concept of the 'end' represent?
The exchange of energies between these two planets are consistent with historical time periods, including: 1755-1758; 1876; and even back as far as periods of 408-408; how about the medieaval period of surging around 1236? 1424-1426.
details provided http://cura.free.fr/xx/20palden.html
and from this site as well: 'At present, many prophecy buffs look toward the year 2012 as a time of drastic change. Though end-of-the-world type anticipations might turn out to be exaggerated, there nevertheless is a Uranus-Pluto square from 2012-15. At a square, new impulses arising from a conjunction are put to the test - there is a manifestation crisis. The astrologically-logical likelihood for 2012 is that the paradigm-shift issues of the 1960s will be forced by circumstance to deliver their goods: ecological ideas, women's power and techno-globalism, to name but three bundles of issues, will probably have to handle an emergency. War, institutions and boundaries (Aries-Capricorn) are predictable front-runners for likely trouble. Knowing how things are nowadays, this aspect is likely actually to bring a hailstorm of major issues.' this is what I am getting at...not necessarily an end, but a new awakening is what lies ahead for us all. Then there is also the transit of Saturn through Scorpio to consider- violence, uprisings, struggles for power and control; and don't forget that Pluto in Capricorn is about tearing down the establishment; Uranus in Aries is about overt rebellion and the struggle for autonomy. Not to mention Neptune, returning to it's own sign of Pisces...we are not familiar with the the circumstances of that influence: but it is said to relate to troubles upon the waters; oil spills, shipwrecks, chemical environmental toxins, poisonings. Can you see? This is why I believe you can make predictions based on astrology in accordance with the many historical researchers and their results in the past.

waybread

This article was not written by a serious amateur student of history, let alone an actual historian. It contains many questionable readings of history. The author cherry-picks his evidence, and plays fast and loose with dates. Note how imprecise and slang-filled his language is. You could make anything fit into it.

There are some good books available on global history.

I can't take this article seriously.

kimbermoon

Perhaps I stand corrected in your estimation...thanks for your input, however I still would disagree, and I think that sometimes this is what students of astrology need to be seeing, so that they may come to their own conclusions, rather than being biased by one or t'other. I still do not grasp why it is accepted that astrology can predict the potentials of the future without also accepting that it also highlights signficiant changes of the past that have been historically noted: this is the reason why the planets circle in cycles. with respect.

waybread

An astrological reading of the past is fine. But the past has to be described in accurate ways. We shouldn't just make up history as we go along.

Culpeper

Premium Member
Turning points in world events and conditions are indicated by conjunctions of the outer planets: Jupiter through Pluto. Other aspects show only very slight changes. A Pluto square Uranus just cannot indicate complete global collapse. Continuing economic difficulties for certain. Pluto is the natural ruler of great wealth and the current economic problems began with the Pluto ingress into Capricorn.

The Saturn ingress into Scorpio will happen on 5 October. Looking at mundane charts of this for both Washington DC and London does not show anything catastrophic. They actually look rather favorable. However, according to the medieval astrologers, if you see signs in the heavens at a Saturn ingress expect the worst. These signs can be translated into modern language as UFOs. Scorpio according to tradition killed the tyrant Orion. So with the sign of Scorpio active expect to see the fall of tyrants in the world.

Neptune in Pisces should behave better not worse. Modern astrologers seem to have made a malefic of Neptune. However, in the past Neptune was considered a benefactor of mankind. We should see calm seas now after a stormy passage of Neptune through Aquarius. The Japan tsunami happened just before Neptune left Aquarius. The tsunami happened just as Uranus and Mercury entered Aries together and opposed Saturn by sign.

byjove

Account Closed
I remember reading here years ago the same discussion with the major changes upcoming at the time. Without a sense of the end of the world, there were many predictions about the destruction of certain financial institutions from the inside, population rebellion and people holding governments responsible for mistakes. I have to say it's all happened. This theme has dominated politics, economics and human rights for the last few years. I will always remember that I read it here first.

I expected more justice from Saturn in Libra. If it leaves Libra in early October then I'm not thrilled with the quality of the justice that has come to pass. So in Scorpio we would expect to see a fall of tyrants?

Clearly the rebellion theme will continue with Uranus in Scorpio. Uranus takes about 7 years in each sign, right? It's still moving within the first third of Aries. Also, Pluto is in the same situation but in Capricorn, so the change in the nature of government and big business will continue also. This leaves Saturn and Neptune as the imminent change.

kimbermoon

The Saturn ingress into Scorpio will happen on 5 October. Looking at mundane charts of this for both Washington DC and London does not show anything catastrophic. They actually look rather favorable. However, according to the medieval astrologers, if you see signs in the heavens at a Saturn ingress expect the worst.
Indeed any of the transits can become favorable depending, on the aspects of course. I agree that imminent changes may be less formidable until the planetary energies progress further into the signs. Still Scorpio unleashed holds the energy for Power and Control, which on the surface seem rather ominous. I agree that Saturn in Libra did not bring equilization and balance in relationships for the most part, although when I think of Saturn, to me it is related to re-structuring. When afflicted, we think of Saturn as being limiting and restrictive, often bringing losses and great disappointments. Thus, while the ingress may seem initially favorable for the Rulers of the States, I don't see much benefit for the people and generalized population. They will be as the true scorpions, either fighting for their rights and freedom, or scampering off to hide under rocks. I don't perceive much 'light' in the sign of Scorpio, so I'm not really getting the connection with UFO's unless they are malevolent.
Perhaps the light beings are more connected with Neptune in Pisces, whereby we are faced with the potentials for raising our consciousness and our vibrational frequencies...it can be very unsettling when the subconscious rises to the surface of awareness, and that I think is partly why the era is being called the New Awakening...thanks for sharing.

waybread

We can read these things any way we want. To the ancient Egyptians, Orion was their great and beneficial god Osiris. Their civiliation had its ups and downs, yet persisted for thousands of years.

segurelha

Global meltdown will in all its likelyhood get much worse between 2015 and 2020, when most outer planets are in waning cycles, just before the tripple conjunction in late Capricorn in late 2020.

Neptune Rising

I would like to know what influences are ahead, I'm not a mundane astrologer. But, looking at the way things are now, at least from the UK perspective, its all gone belly up!! Well, at least for the average preson. I'm talking monetary terms and health terms. Governments making stupid cuts which actually causes divide in society - the rich can afford the private health care and things like that, housing, whereas the poor get well and truly stuffed. We have the NHS which is supposed to provide us with healthcare, we pay for this from a percentage of our wage. But these days, doctors have been avoiding giving treatment to those who need it. I've talked to so many people and found the same thing. I know people who were in pain and to find the route cause of pain would need an image scan, but were denied from the doctors. Also doctors more and more incompetent. If you want to look after your health now, even though we pay that percentage from our wage, we need to go private for some treatment. So it seems, the whole NHS system is becoming a farce. Which is due to government cuts. There is a class divide in terms of money.

Uranus square Pluto, I guess it is a revolution in waiting. People are just going to get angry with the treatment they are getting. I feel the tension building in society. Though, newspapers would prefer if society fights amongst themselves rather than against the oppressing force.

Though we have this Saturn Pluto mutual reception sextile pointing to Jupiter/Lilith - at the solstice and eclipse. That seems like the oppressing force currently.

The Pluto transit through Capricorn may totally change the whole way society is structured, but in which direction? Pluto will rip down structure to start again, so there is no structure left, in theory. I wonder how this will play out. I would love to find the start date for the NHS, to see how the Pluto transit will affect this, as I strongly feel this is going to drastically change. It is scandalous though, governments can prop up banks and write off billions of pounds worth of banking debts, yet cannot afford healthcare for the general public...

Last edited:

Hosh

I am curious about what other astrologers are thinking in terms of the potential global collapse...what would you say about the predictions of whether it is all hype, or is apt to actually happen? It is not just about economics, if you remember; has any one researched the past planetary cycles especially with regards to Pluto and Uranus squaring off; also Saturn getting set to re-enter the sign of Scorpio?

About a month ago, I had a vision on what Neptune square Saturn felt like. It made perfect sense, yet it did not feel like there was tension. Any tension that might be experience is what we bring to the table.

The same is true of Pluto Square Uranus. They are both emanating transcendental consciousness. There's no such thing as a "squaring off", as if they are fighting each other. That's an artifact of being in dualistic experience.

Pluto is the shaman drawing out the things that need to be purged, and Pluto in Capricorn is drawing out a lot of things from political, social, and economic structures. We're seeing a lot of that, most recently, the whistleblowing on the NSA practices. We're seeing the rise of Bitcoins. We've been seeing many changes in how we approach education, healthcare, social technologies. It's not nearly as chaotic, fearsome, or terrifying as people are making it out to be.

Uranus in Aires is about the connection of your basic identity with your personal genius. It's about creating your spiritual path, and not one where you're secretly looking at other people to see if they are watching, or if you are doing it "right".

So Pluto in Capricorn squaring Uranus in Aires makes sense to me with what's going on. It's about getting deeper in touch with who you really are. Take advantage of what's going on, it's going to be lifetimes before you get this chance again. It's about a cleansing of all of our structures -- including our reliance on spiritual authorities.

Forget the external events. Now's the time to be examining yourself. Saturn in Scorpio will give all of us plenty of opportunities and reminders about this.

Last edited:

Hosh

The Pluto transit through Capricorn may totally change the whole way society is structured, but in which direction?

We're moving towards decentralization, playing out the promise of first manifested in the intermodal containerization, and later in the form of personal computers and the internet. In other words, we're taking a step beyond democracy.

Democracies and representational republics are limited to where we were at. We choose a representative to speak and act for a majority. It was a nice baby step after monarchies and religious institutions. And now, the time to grow into the next step is upon us.

A decentralized model goes beyond a democracy, one where we place less emphasis on central authorities. This is very, very scary for a lot of people, particularly those who are used to keeping order. How do you have enforcement? How do you keep assholes from ruining your day? How do you regulate? How do you protect consumers? How do you stay safe?

Just the tip of the iceburg:

- Kickstarter crowdsources indie projects. How do we handle fraud?
- AirBnB crowdsources a room for the night. Hotel taxes? Health inspections?
- Several startups are trying to crowdsource rental cars.
- Universities are experimenting with mass, online classes. It's heading towards the decentralized space too. What does it mean to be "accredited"? How do you handle who is the "expert" and who have the "authoritative voice" in a particular field?
- KhanAcademy is a grassroots collection of educational, lots of controversy over that one too.
- OpenStreetMap is a crowdsourced mapping project. This used to be done by the government and big corps. Now, people are creating new maps, new boundaries, taking a bit of the traditional power away from the government (the ability to define geographic boundaries).
- Bitcoin (or its successor) will let us write contracts and new forms of economic transactions, and be accountable with each other, rather than being accountable by force of arms (the traditional rationale for government fiat currency).

And that's just in technologies. This thing is happening at many levels. There are lots of interesting things happening with religious institutions too.

So in many ways, we're birthing a new state of consciousness where we accepting greater responsibilities for our actions, our intent, and our experiences is the new norm.

Anything that relates to the abuses of centralized power and authority is getting pulled out into the open and, for the first time in a long time, everyone is paying attention. It's not just the tinfoil-hat set anymore.

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Hosh, I find your descriptions above very interesting. Especially about Pluto being the Shaman purging what needs to be purged, on a societal level, which also goes into each one of is individually. Very interesting.

Perhaps I am seeing things materially, on the surface, when I worry about the way it seems to be heading towards corrpution. Or perhaps, this is corrpution, in governments and corporates, being brought to the light via Neptune transit in its first house of Pisces. I worry about the heavy handedness of governments and corporations as they try to maintain their control over the general public. One example is that biotech company and the GMOs, monopolising the world wide seed supply, even to the extend that (I think) the US government even passed a bill to protect them from any court cases against them if the public has some ill effect caused by consuming GMO products. Maybe I should be thinking more long term - with the various world wide marches against the GMO biotech company that took place last month, albeit with a media blackout.

The more governments wield their heavy hand, the more people (hopefully) will fight back. There does seem to be more protests these last few years. Another one I can think of is Turkey and the prime minister's insistence of ignoring the public to build another shopping mall on Istanbul's last patch of green in the city. At least the people are voicing their anger, even if gov tries to silence them.

Its almost like an inner battle, not to get disheartened, but to visualise the future that we want.

Hosh

Hosh, I find your descriptions above very interesting. Especially about Pluto being the Shaman purging what needs to be purged, on a societal level, which also goes into each one of is individually. Very interesting.

Glad to hear it :)

Perhaps I am seeing things materially, on the surface, when I worry about the way it seems to be heading towards corrpution. Or perhaps, this is corrpution, in governments and corporates, being brought to the light via Neptune transit in its first house of Pisces.

I had not thought too much about what Neptune in Pisces means. By first house of Pisces, do you mean that Neptune is transiting through the sign it rules?

Stephen Arroyo has some interesting information that makes sense to me (as in, I tried feeling it with my mind to confirm what he wrote). Neptune, Pisces, and the 12th House relates to the dissolution of reality-boundaries.

When you meditate and be mindful, you can see the arising and passing of thoughts, feelings, and sensations. What can also arise are entire worlds, world-systems, paradigms, etc. I've had dream experiences like that, where a whole ... reality bubble arises and blends in while the old one fades away. That strikes me much as the Piscian / 12th House experience.

Arroyo also brought up, the 12th House, like the 8th and 4th House, being related to past life karma. 12th House is the house right before the ascendent. So when someone has planets in the 12th House, there is a lot of karmic cleansing going on.

There's a great set of Cliff Notes on opposite signs -- Virgo is the experience of physical sacrifice; Pisces is the experience of emotional sacrifice.

I think that makes sense with Neptune transiting Pisces. There are a LOT of changes in spiritual teachings going on, right now. The biggest thing is that, unlike in other eras, each person has access to all the energetic and spiritual lineages of the entire world. It used to be, you had to be born into a physical or cultural lineage to really experience that. Now, we're seeing a lot of blending, and we're going to see births of new spiritual teachings and lineages.

The Tibetan diaspora is a great example. The Dalai Lama had been reaching out to religious leaders around the world, even wrote a book on exploring interfaith practices.

Another interesting bit of lore comes from Drunvalo Melchizedek, talking about something called the "serpent of light", that is, the Earth's kundalini current. It used to be seated in Tibet. It started to move when the Tibetans fled Tibet, and in the early 2000s, after a series of ceremonies involving many indigenous tribes of North and South America, it's seated somewhere in the Andes. I've been tracking what that's meant. And one is, bringing in many of the wisdom of India and Tibet and re-express them as North and South American traditions.

I worry about the heavy handedness of governments and corporations as they try to maintain their control over the general public. One example is that biotech company and the GMOs, monopolising the world wide seed supply, even to the extend that (I think) the US government even passed a bill to protect them from any court cases against them if the public has some ill effect caused by consuming GMO products. Maybe I should be thinking more long term - with the various world wide marches against the GMO biotech company that took place last month, albeit with a media blackout.

Yeah. Some friends and I did a series of something called "demon feeding" (http://www.amazon.com/Feeding-Your-Demons-Resolving-Conflict/dp/0316013137) on Monsanto, and what they are about. The energy is like compost. It needs to be put back into earth, to move on, so as to feed people.

We're not the only folk who do this. There are lots of prayer groups around. The same methods one uses to transmute energies and feelings within oneself can be used for stuff like that. But generally, the best way to change the world is to change yourself. The karma of the world arises collectively from individual karma.

So there is emotions and feelings related to "government being heavy handed". That's fear, that's worry, and some bit of anger. Where does that come from? What do you really need? The only way to transmute those so-called "negative" emotions like that is to first become aware of it. You don't even have to make it up, there's plenty of pain and suffering a person carries already :)

Check out that demon feeding book sometime. Once you start using it, "benefic" and "malefic" loses meaning and power.

Neptune Rising

Fascinating, thanks so much for posting. That is definatly a book I will be exploring. That Monsanto energy and all that I have read about them has indeed caused me much anger, I do appreciate its something within me I need to explore, as part of the collective. I appreciate the link.

The Neptune and first house - I am still trying to understand it, I heard about it in an astrology lecture, Neptune in Pisces, in a way, has returned to its first house, Pisces. Very interesting times with all the radical changes going in, it makes sense as you say that we have access to all the spiritual lineages of the world right now.

Looking at it in a broad sense, the turmoil, for example in the UK we recently had an attack on an ex soldier in London by someone from Islam. Islam was highlighted in the news, which provoked anti-Islam attacks through London. In a bit of an optimistic way, that may bring about some some dissolving of religious barriers, though on the surface it seems to be a bit separatist. I guess, maybe, the wound needs to be brought to the surface, to be healed.

kimbermoon

The global meltdown is about raising our consciousness to a higher plane of awareness of a new, and more spiritual paradigm of reality. The subconscious debris from past conditioning is rising closer to the level of conscious awareness, in an effort to purge [Pluto] the collective consciousness of things that fail to bring harmony, equality, respect, trust, faith, compassion, understanding and unity. And yes, that does include the dissolution of religious barriers. Often there is a huge difference though between religion and spirituality; perhaps the religious barriers can be only be brought down through greater spirituality. Neptune in Pisces is also about re-uniting with divinity, on an individual and a collective level. Uranus now in Aries is certainly bringing revolt, in it's dance with Pluto, although here in North America the people riot for much less lofty aspirations; they revolt and cause riots over hockey games, for heaven's sake. The kundalini experience is what triggers that increase of consciousness and re-birthing of spirituality; this also happens to individuals, as I have personally experienced...that is about clearing out the blockages of the chakras [the serpent of light]. Pluto is strongly connected with Power, and we can easily see the world destruction caused by the rampant abuses of power.

BobZemco

[deleted trolling comments - Moderator]

What about the predictions of the New World order which would indeed be a Scorpion type of playing out: secret societies, etc?

The Age of Scorpio was a very long time ago...even before the Age of Leo, which was 12,000 years ago.

Neptune's return to Pisces...troubles on the seas and the oceans; mishaps and oil spills; chemical poisoning; deception and fraud; rising autoimmune disorders; etc.

Those things always happened.....with or without Neptun in Pisces.

I am referring to the history of the cycles of Pluto and uranus in the past which have been proven to be connected with instances of major global economic and political changes...

Yes, it is true that the last time Pluto was in Capricorn 1762-1778, there were a series of rolling recessions globally caused by the collapse of the East India Trading Company.

It's also true that the collapse of the East India Trading Company resulted in a credit crunch that severely impacted Great Britain, causing trade between Britain and its American Colonies to come to nearly a complete stand-still.

It is true, too, that this credit crunch and lack of trade caused Britain to start levying steep taxes on Colonists, and that the Stamp Tax Act caused several Colonies to band together to form the Stamp Tax Congress, and that later tax acts, such as the Tea Tax Act led to colonial rebellion, which ultimately led to the formation of the United States.

While many States such as Great Britain, Russia, the German Principalities and Duchies, the Austro-Hungarian Empire, the Ottoman Empire and others (China) suffered economically, and later politically, note that some States were unscathed and not bothered by economic problems, specifically, France, Spain and Portugal.

At the time Pluto entered Capricorn, neither Uranus nor Neptun were in aspect with Pluto....however, all three were in Earth Signs, and Uranus made a trine with Pluto in 1772. Neptun never perfected the trine in Earth Signs, but did eventually trine Pluto in Air Signs in 1786.

think of the generation yet to come into their own, having a conjunction of Uranus and Neptune in their charts...indeed they will be facing a bold new world in their future.

1650 Uranus/Neptun joined by body in Sagittarius, what of it?
1821 Uranus/Neptun joined by body in Capricorn
1993 Uranus/Neptun joined by body in Capricorn

Those are not the same thing. Even in Capricorn the aspect takes place in different Terms and Faces....which alters the meaning and delineation of the aspect.

Are you going to ignore the fact that Jupiter/Saturn were joined by body and Retrograde in 1821, while Jupiter/Saturn were trine in Air Signs in 1993?

At a square, new impulses arising from a conjunction are put to the test - there is a manifestation crisis.

That is an incorrect delineation for a square aspect.

Then there is also the transit of Saturn through Scorpio to consider- violence, uprisings, struggles for power and control;....

Saturn regularly transits Scorpio, last time 1983-1985.

Uprisings and rebellions, along with violence, regularly takes place, with or without Saturn in Scorpio.

.... and don't forget that Pluto in Capricorn is about tearing down the establishment;...

That is not the signification, if for no other reason than it is highly ethnocentric

When you say "the Establishment" are you talking about White Men, or is that limited only to White Anglo-Saxon Protestants?

Uranus in Aries is about overt rebellion and the struggle for autonomy.

That is also incorrect.

I still do not grasp why it is accepted that astrology can predict the potentials of the future without also accepting that it also highlights signficiant changes of the past that have been historically noted: this is the reason why the planets circle in cycles. with respect.

I can use the past as a guide

I correctly predicted the economic problems for a few States, chiefly the US and Greece, and I didn't use Natal Charts to do that. However, I'll use a Natal Chart to illustrate the correct and proper practice of Astrology.

The Sibley Chart is not the correct chart for the USA, but ironically, the actual US Chart has Sagittarius-rising. Because it does, it has a Capricorn-Cancer 2/8 Axis and an Aries-Libra 5/7 Axis.

Since you can run charts backwards before the birth-time, we can run the real USA Chart from the 1780s back into the 1760s to see Pluto transiting Capricorn during a period in which the former Colonies were experiencing significant economic distress...among things..... and you're going to say...

.... and don't forget that Pluto in Capricorn is about tearing down the establishment;...

Pluto transits around to Cancer during the Great Depression, and government and business, who were once enemies, are now working together.

I mention that, because the operating chart for Great Britain is the 1927 Unification Chart.....which has Sagittarius-Rising....which means Britain has the same 2/8 Capricorn-Cancer Axis...so if we move that chart from the 1920s back to the 1760s, we see Pluto in Capricorn and economic distress, plus we see Pluto transiting Cancer with economic problems in Britain during the same period the US has the Great Depression.

And then Pluto transits Libra during a severe recession in Britain that results in strikes and the rise of the Conservative Thatcher Government, while simultaneously, the US is undergoing a severe recession and general malaise resulting in the rise of the Conservative Reagan Administration.

It has nothing to do with Pluto in Capricorn. Sagittarius is a Mutable Sign -- change -- and Capricorn is a Movable Sign -- a continuation of changes --- and Aquarius is a Fixed Sign.

During the 1890s, Uranus joined the Ascendant Points of both the US and Britain....the US became a Colonial Power --- an Empire -- absorbing the Spanish Colonies it had gained during the Spanish-American War.

And Britain started the colonization of Africa, and both the US and Britain started colonizing China (along with Germany -- who also colonized Africa during the same period --- so now someone ask a really, really, stupid question like why did Britain insist that the Versailles Treaty strip Germany of its colonies in Africa and Asia).

And then again, Uranus joins the Ascendant Points of both countries during the late 1970s/early 1980s....when Britain tells the world it won't back down and invades the Falklands, and the US tells the world it won't back down and starts bombing any country that tangles with the US.

Pluto transiting Libra? No. Uranus joining the Ascendant? No.

It's a combination of those things, plus other factors in the respective charts.
Transits and aspects do not occur in a vacuum

And the reason I mention that...let's move back in time....Uranus opposing the Ascendants of Britain and the US circa 1770s....the War of Colonial Independence (referred to as the "Revolutionary War" by Americans) takes place.

And then circa 1855-1862, Uranus opposes both Ascendant Points again....in the US there is conflict....the War of Secession, and in Britain, there is the Great Rebellion in India.

Yet again circa 1940s...both States are already at war, but the major event that takes place is the US and Britain emerge as the leaders of the "Free World" and both push the Bretton Woods Agreement, and conspire to bar currencies from the Soviet Union and East Bloc countries from being traded on the world market and so on (eventually leading to the collapse of the Soviet Union and East Bloc

Uranus did all that?

No, Uranus opposing the Ascendant is just one small part of the puzzle. To see the picture, you have to look at the conditions of the other Planets, and the Houses where they are located, and the Signs and the aspects they make....

...because that is Astrology, and if you do that, then you'll see why things are the way they were.

I mention that, because in about 15 years, Uranus will once again oppose the Ascendants of both the US and Britain.

So, what will happen? Rebellion? All out civil war? Other conflict? A change in standing/position amongst the countries of the world?

I already know the answer --- don't ask -- those who want to know, then practice Astrology: learn what makes a Planet perform to its full potential, and what hinders a Planet from doing what it should do; learn the real meanings of the Houses; learn the real meanings of the Signs; learn how to correctly delineate aspects --- which is impossible to do without also considering Reception and the conditions of the Planets; and the learn how to incorporate that on the scale of the whole chart.

The Saturn ingress into Scorpio will happen on 5 October. Looking at mundane charts of this for both Washington DC and London does not show anything catastrophic. They actually look rather favorable. However, according to the medieval astrologers, if you see signs in the heavens at a Saturn ingress expect the worst.

First, Washington DC is the wrong location, and second, no Medieval Astrologer would ever cast a chart for a Saturn Scorpio Ingress

A Medieval Astrologer would cast a chart for the Great Malefics --- the joining of Mars and Saturn in Cancer. The current operating chart (for the United States and no other country) is

May, 25 2004
1:20 AM EDT
Federal Hall, New York
40°N 42'26"
74°W 00'37"

The subsequent operating chart is June 26, 2034 at 5:33:42 PM EST (you will need to relocate those charts properly to your country).

You can use Alcabitius or Porphyry House Cusps, but never forget to count Signs (or use those House Systems and read it as though it were Whole Sign).

Mars/Saturn in Cancer in the charts 6th House....which is the ninth House from the 10th House

If a Medieval Astrologer had any desire to know about things violent, he'd look at Mars/Saturn joined in any Sign (especially Capricorn) and compare it to the Great Malefic Chart, and then to the current Sun/Aries Ingress Chart.

I agree that Saturn in Libra did not bring equilization and balance in relationships for the most part,...

I see nothing but equalization and balance.

For the last 13 years or so, Wealth & Capital have been flowing from the US and other 1st World States back to the 3rd and 4th Word States from which the US and European powers stole the Capital & Wealth in the first place.

The United States cannot compete globally. A Serb making $3/hour cannot afford to buy the over-priced products made by over-weight over-paid union scum-bags getting paid $30/hour......but he can buy product made from a Chinese guy getting paid $1.45/hour.

In spite of continued oppression by the US, the quality of life and standard of living of those in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th World has improved tremendously over the past 10 years....

The only thing that matters is that quality of life of people is improving.

The global meltdown is about raising our consciousness to a higher plane of awareness of a new, and more spiritual paradigm of reality.

There is no global meltdown.

White People in America and Europe are finally getting the bill for all the natural resources and wealth they stole from the 2nd, 3rd and 4th World....that isn't global meltdown, that's global justice.

You should be happy that jobs are being exported from the US and Europe.

Uranus now in Aries is certainly bringing revolt,....

British Colonists revolted when Uranus was in Gemini, not Aries, the US South revolted when Uranus was in Gemini, not Aries, the Indians revolted against Britain when Uranus was in Gemini, not Aries, and Libya, Tunisia, Egypt, Syria, et al revolted when Uranus was in Pisces, not Aries.

Pluto is strongly connected with Power, and we can easily see the world destruction caused by the rampant abuses of power.

Many parts of the World are getting special privileges formerly only reserved for Americans like running water, indoor plumbing, roads, electricity, natural gas, sewage, water treatment, rail lines and such....that is neither destruction nor abuse, it is good and uplifting.

How a Planet functions depends on its condition, House, Sign and aspects made, in addition to other happenings in the chart. Just because the US may be experiencing economic and other difficulties while Pluto transits Capricorn doesn't mean that every country is experiencing the same problems, and in fact they are not, which completely debunks your flavor of Astrology.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zarathu

Account Closed
[deleted quote of response to trolling comments - Moderator]

Do you know how long it takes to break these answers apart and answer individually with blue quotes between them all? Its a real tedious pain and does take a lot of time. I never have time for that.

Last edited by a moderator: