Will he and I get together? (extended question)

ladyanachronism

Hello! I was wondering if you could help me!
I recently created a horary chart regarding a guy I recently met.

I'm Saturn, exalted in Libra in the terms of Venus in the face of the moon. My mind is on love. (Yeah, I have a pretty big crush on the guy!)
He is in Virgo, in the terms of Saturn. It could suggest that he is attracted to me too. From what I can tell, Saturn is the final depositor, but I'm not too sure on that one. However, no aspects between the two. No aspects, no action.

However, I failed to recognise something else going on. There is another girl he knew from before I met him. I thought they were just friends. However, turns out they have history, and there is some general gossip that things are happening between them. So I looked at the chart again.

Using derived houses, she is represented by the 11th house of friends, which is the derived 5th house- Gemini. She is mercury. So he is in her sign showing that she has been on his mind. (Or or he has been on her mind... I forget how planets in other people's signs work... any clarification?)

She is in Scorpio, in her own terms. Perhaps she is not as interested as he is? There is a sextile between the two, showing an opportunity. Indeed, a week after I cast the chart, this was when I heard the gossip, so I assume it was true, and they have got together.

Now, After the sextile, Mercury will trine Jupiter. Which is girl's derived 7th house. (Can you derive things that far?) As Jupiter is retrograde, they are applying towards each other, a strong aspect. Jupiter is the ruler of the guy's 5th house, but he is opposing Jupiter, a negative aspect. If we use the same time scale as before, this means that whatever event that is represented will happen sometime this week.

Even though the aspect between the Moon and Jupiter is negative, do you think this represents them getting together?

Bah. I hate all these negative relationship horaries. I wish something would work out for once for me. BAAAH! =[

Many thanks!

Last edited:

ladyanachronism

I got the idea that he and I were not going to get together, but do you think the involvement of Jupiter and because it's representative of their 5th/7th house means they'll have a relationship again?