When will i get a better job?

Darkgirl

Banned
Actually i have a job starting in May this year, but its financially and also from advancement opportunitys and driving way not satisfied.

I would say Mars in 10th house and Uranus also in 10th house. A cadent house on MC its related to days?

the difference between Uranus and Mars are approx. 23 days or between mars and moon and / or mars and saturn 7 days. Or 7 month? To have a better payment it will last 22 month? (Uranus / Jupiter)

I think latest on 15th of Juni there might be a change in this job because Saturn inconjunct in transit my mc, jupiter transit trine it at same day AND Pluto transit is oppose exactly my natal mars (ruler of 6th house natal). Three things regarding career. First time Jupiter trine my MC i have had the interview, First time Pluto oppose my mars i got the news and first time saturn inconjunct my MC i got the final go from the company. so what to expect when all three appear on one day declining.:w00t::w00t::w00t:
I know transits are not important for horary but it might help to interpret.

The 3rd and last transit from these three to MC or Mars are:

- 7th of October Jupiter trine MC (Jupiter ruler of my natal 2nd house)
- 11th of December Saturn inconjunct MC (Saturn ruler of my natal 3rd house)
- 6th of January 2020 Pluto opposition Mars (Pluto ruler of my natal 1st house)

next important transit to my natal sun (ruler of 10th house) will be in 2 years. Trine by Saturn.

But i cant stay in a job so long which puts a strain on me regarding the long distant travelling and / or low payment. One of these have to be changed

Attachments

• JOB.PNG
    JOB.PNG
    269.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    121.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Aria Venue

Actually i have a job starting in May this year, but its financially and also from advancement opportunitys and driving way not satisfied.

I would say Mars in 10th house and Uranus also in 10th house. A cadent house on MC its related to days?

the difference between Uranus and Mars are approx. 23 days or between mars and moon and / or mars and saturn 7 days. Or 7 month? To have a better payment it will last 22 month? (Uranus / Jupiter)

I think latest on 15th of Juni there might be a change in this job because Saturn inconjunct in transit my mc, jupiter transit trine it at same day AND Pluto transit is oppose exactly my natal mars (ruler of 6th house natal). Three things regarding career. First time Jupiter trine my MC i have had the interview, First time Pluto oppose my mars i got the news and first time saturn inconjunct my MC i got the final go from the company. so what to expect when all three appear on one day declining.:w00t::w00t::w00t:
I know transits are not important for horary but it might help to interpret.

The 3rd and last transit from these three to MC or Mars are:

- 7th of October Jupiter trine MC (Jupiter ruler of my natal 2nd house)
- 11th of December Saturn inconjunct MC (Saturn ruler of my natal 3rd house)
- 6th of January 2020 Pluto opposition Mars (Pluto ruler of my natal 1st house)

next important transit to my natal sun (ruler of 10th house) will be in 2 years. Trine by Saturn.

But i cant stay in a job so long which puts a strain on me regarding the long distant travelling and / or low payment. One of these have to be changed

hello darkgirl
i just saw this chart..however i won't speak about transits because these belong to another category of this forum
so here we have again L1= a recently exalted sun in aries domicile ...moon in jupiter's domicile...and l10=mars the job in her detriment located in venus intercepted inside radix 10th.this venus is about to enter her exaltation in jupiter's domicile by the way.

moon is about to aspect this dignified jupiter located in your radix 5th, who receives sun from triplicity...so moon tols sun to jupiter ...but before that actually finds this mercury (l3 and L11or job's turned l2=sallary),anyway seeing sun applying to fortuna in L9(travel, ...etc)...i think that something good is about to happen.there is also saturn's (l6) antiskion-moon aspect...though saturn exalts mars and moon in his detriment.Perhaps there will be some change in this job for the better

Darkgirl

Banned
thank you very much

And the time.. Round about October? Indicate this chart a job change or will I stay there?

Last edited: