Astrology - The end of a genetic line?

passiflora

Thank you CT for analysing the chart. The man in question is Chris Chan. You can easily google him as he is quite... infamous on the internet. The reason why I brought him up is because his story is very similar to that of Kat's: he has autism; his parents gave birth to him at very old age (as you could probably have guessed from the father's chart); his parents treated him as an invalid and he used that as an excuse not to grow up; he can never get a partner with his horrible social skills; he had a job and sucked at it; he plays video games all day nowadays...

I would be equally interested to see the natal chart for 4chan as I imagine it being partially responsible for the end of any number of genetic lines.

Gemini888

I would be equally interested to see the natal chart for 4chan as I imagine it being partially responsible for the end of any number of genetic lines.
I have been interested in crazy weird people and phenomenon. That guy struck me as particularly fascinating. I have never seen anyone with a more f*cked up life from the beginning. And it all started with his dad making a mistake. Studying birth chart of these people can bring a lot of insight.

I'm not sure about 4chan being the end of families though. I think whoever doing ****** up things on 4chan has already been doing it since day 1, and 4chan is more of a catalyst and a platform to bring the sh!t to the surface. Reddit is also equally ****** up if you look deep enough. But knowing the birth charts of the two places can be interesting.