Node Return

Somna7H

Banned
Maybe, what was the first one like, was it tough too?

First Return ?
Yea, my life totally changed forever and good time gone forever.
At first part for few months I was separated from my family cos we changed our residence.
Then few month later I join with my family but my bad time started since then.
And still life running through hell.
Its been near 18 years I never felt Lucky...

GoldenLion12

I would think it might have to do with the 2nd/8th house axis, shared resources, finances, values, property, land, etc. This would probably also have to do with personal power between the Cancer/Capricorn axis, feminine and masculine. You are already in the nodal return at present. Saturn in Capricorn, Pluto, and South Node, I would imagine would be giving you some karmic and dharma lessons, weighing and balancing the scales.

Good way to see where you're at with soul intentions, is what was life like in North Node Capricorn/South Node Cancer back in 2010. This is reversed, but bringing similar events or situations. Also back in 2000 I believe it was in North Node Cancer/South Node Capricorn. So what kind of events happen there.

Usually there is some repeated lesson to self-master if you haven't already involving relationships. As some say. If you do things the same way, you always get the same outcome.

Somna7H

Banned
Thank you!

giving you some karmic and dharma lessons

Yea, I need a lot of lessons.
But if I would have learnt in past.
Both 2000 and 2010 both were bad and only bad for me.
In 2000 realized that my dream Education life will never be fulfilled and that's happened even I try hard later.
In 2000 realized my dream Career|Job life will never be fulfilled. And after 18 year now I'm still a failure in material world.
I totally failed in 2nd/8th Axis.
No happy with current family,I don't like both of my parents, unable to create new family (not married),no money, I have no value from other people's perspective. But what about 8th house ?

What the meaning of repeated karmic lessons if I always fail and never learn the lessons ?

Somna7H

Banned
My Progressed Chart

FAzvpaf.jpg

GoldenLion12

It will be interesting to see if Uranus in Taurus, Saturn in Capricorn, and Uranus in Aries kind of kick you into gear. What you avoid learning in life always comes back with the nodes, saturn, and uranus, so I would reflect on what you didn't do before and start working on your inner issues, education, training, or doing something different. The Universe gives you more than one chance to get it right, but you have to be willing to face your fears, get back up off the ground and keep striving for short term goals or long term goals. It doesn't matter what you've done in the past, it's what you do right now, to create the future you desire.