Sade Sati

nofate

Hi,
I am currently in sade sati peak phase. My career and job prospects have suffered, I feel, due to this. Can you do a vedic chart reading and find out the possible remedies I could use to reduce its malefic effects or is there something else in my chart that is hampering my progress. Also, I was told that I have partial kal sarp dosh, the effects of which will be over after reaching 27 years of age.
Thanking you for your time in reading my chart.

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

You are going through the major-period of the Sun. It started on 25/September/2015 and will continue till 25/September/2021.
The Sun is debilitated in the chart and it is associated with Mars. This is the reason for setback in your career at this time.
You are in the sub-period of Saturn in the major-period of the Sun since 1/August/2018 till 14/July/2019. Saturn causes delays and obstruction in growth in your career. It will create problems in career progression till its sub-period is going on.

nofate

You are going through the major-period of the Sun. It started on 25/September/2015 and will continue till 25/September/2021.
The Sun is debilitated in the chart and it is associated with Mars. This is the reason for setback in your career at this time.
You are in the sub-period of Saturn in the major-period of the Sun since 1/August/2018 till 14/July/2019. Saturn causes delays and obstruction in growth in your career. It will create problems in career progression till its sub-period is going on.

Thank you for reading my chart, mathur_dinesh. Is there any remedy I should do to nullify/ or at least reduce the effects of this period?

muchacho

It's also your first Saturn return. Things should considerably improve when Saturn moves into Capricorn. Until then, you just have to make the best of it.

nofate

It's also your first Saturn return. Things should considerably improve when Saturn moves into Capricorn. Until then, you just have to make the best of it.

Thank you, muchacho for taking time out to read my chart. I hope it passes soon. Is there any way to know when Saturn will move into Capricorn?

nofate

Respected! If your personal astrologer is the same as the other astrologers of the world and does the analysis of your horoscope for the real date and time of birth, then he does not know how astrology all goes. The very word 'reality' is the allegory of the word deception, illusion. After all, the primary was the word and God put it all into consciousness, as a concept of what this word represents? Before you build a horoscope, you need, like other astrologers and other people to be more attentive to words that carry the meaning of the action that you want to define as a birth point. The date on which you built your horoscope is embedded in the fate of your mother and transferred to you. A woman, not so long ago, was deprived of the right to vote, because it does not correctly understand the world and even the very meaning of the word. From this and not the correct name of the action that she experienced in the real world. It happened in historical times from the fall of the world of stupidity, and the name of her "feminine feminism", this he allowed the woman to talk and rule the world, and the generation of men came limp and now under the heel of them. The world is dumb and therefore no one knows astrology, because there are almost no prophets left. and astrology deals in a row without mediocrity.

SashaSevar,
Yes, the world has no prophets left. Everything is defined by greed, enmity, and lust for money. I believe that there is no saint or pious person out there. Maybe its because times have changed, its become tougher. When circumstances become tough all you can do is find ways to survive. When you see around you, you find people thriving using unethical practices to get ahead in life. Whereas the rule-abiding person is the gullible target. With respect to astrology, I guess there are not many scientific studies that concede to its conclusiveness. It is not even treated as a subject on which one can graduate. For most people, it is the belief from perhaps their culture or actual happenings that instill fate in astrology. It is more of a part-time hobby to understand more about the subject. Since there are no clear guidelines, one may find mediocrity. Ultimately it's the belief that drives people or when times are difficult one may use all their mojo to clear their path to fulfillment. I personally feel that there are some instances that happen in your life that have no scientific basis, they happen out of the ordinary; these instances make you realize that there is some kind of force out there. Belief in that force has waged wars, promoted enmity among different races. But for some, it's the belief in the force that promotes one to do good for good karma, practice abstinence, be responsible for a happy life. I would like to believe that there is a force out there that punishes when you do bad and brings you happiness when you do good. I want to learn to be more in sync with nature and its constituents.

muchacho

Thank you, muchacho for taking time out to read my chart. I hope it passes soon. Is there any way to know when Saturn will move into Capricorn?
Unfortunately, Saturn is very slow. It takes Saturn about 2.5 years in order to move thru one entire sign. That's why sade sati lasts so long (Saturn has to move thru 3 signs). Saturn will move into Capricorn in February 2020.

balajit27

Being Makar Rashi my Sade sati started in October 2017. I am also under jupiter mahadasha and sun antardasha presently. last 2.5 years have been horrible under jupiter MD and venus AD. lost health, relationships, money, job. Dineshji I will highly appreciate if you can give me a rough idea of how will be my Sade Sati as it is going parallel with Jupiter MD till 2024!! my birth details are. 9th June 1974, 10.10 am, Jamkhandi karnataka. i seriously need a job and a roof over my head. when do I see these 2 things happening?

muchacho

Look at the ashtakavarga values for Saturn in the signs it is currently transiting (or about to transit next) and you will get a rough idea of what to expect. Values close to 0 means expect the worst, values around 4 means a mixture of good and bad things, values beyond 4 means this will be an excellent time.

nofate

Unfortunately, Saturn is very slow. It takes Saturn about 2.5 years in order to move thru one entire sign. That's why sade sati lasts so long (Saturn has to move thru 3 signs). Saturn will move into Capricorn in February 2020.

muchaho,
It is indeed quite slow. Is there any portal or way to check ashtang varg strength? I thank you for taking out time to read my chart. It was extremely helpful of you to do so. May the force shower all good karma on you.

muchacho

muchaho,
It is indeed quite slow. Is there any portal or way to check ashtang varg strength? I thank you for taking out time to read my chart. It was extremely helpful of you to do so. May the force shower all good karma on you.
You need a software for that. I use jagannatha hora. It's a free vedic astrology software. You can download it here:
http://www.vedicastrologer.org/jh/#download

I just noticed I looked at the wrong chart in my earlier response. Actually, your Saturn return hasn't happened yet and you are not even in the middle of sade sati yet. So I'm afraid this will last even longer.

I attached a screenshot of your ashatakavarga charts. As you can see, Saturn gets only 2 points in Scorpio, 3 points in Sagittarius and only 2 points again in Capricorn. This isn't good, but it isn't abysmal either.

Attachments

• nofate ashtakavarga.PNG
    nofate ashtakavarga.PNG
    27.1 KB · Views: 25

nofate

You need a software for that. I use jagannatha hora. It's a free vedic astrology software. You can download it here:

I just noticed I looked at the wrong chart in my earlier response. Actually, your Saturn return hasn't happened yet and you are not even in the middle of sade sati yet. So I'm afraid this will last even longer.

I attached a screenshot of your ashatakavarga charts. As you can see, Saturn gets only 2 points in Scorpio, 3 points in Sagittarius and only 2 points again in Capricorn. This isn't good, but it isn't abysmal either.

Muchaho,
I guess waiting it out and praying is all that I can do now. I will try not losing hope though. Gotta fight it out. Anyway, thank you for this. Really grateful to you. Wish you the best

nofate

Muchacho,
Is it true that a bad Saturn placement and sade sati can overshadow the effects of the few good planets and its placement? Like I know my jupiter is strong. Maybe that would help in some way or not?

nofate

Respected! If your personal astrologer is the same as the other astrologers of the world and does the analysis of your horoscope for the real date and time of birth, then he does not know how astrology all goes. The very word 'reality' is the allegory of the word deception, illusion. After all, the primary was the word and God put it all into consciousness, as a concept of what this word represents? Before you build a horoscope, you need, like other astrologers and other people to be more attentive to words that carry the meaning of the action that you want to define as a birth point. The date on which you built your horoscope is embedded in the fate of your mother and transferred to you. A woman, not so long ago, was deprived of the right to vote, because it does not correctly understand the world and even the very meaning of the word. From this and not the correct name of the action that she experienced in the real world. It happened in historical times from the fall of the world of stupidity, and the name of her "feminine feminism", this he allowed the woman to talk and rule the world, and the generation of men came limp and now under the heel of them. The world is dumb and therefore no one knows astrology, because there are almost no prophets left. and astrology deals in a row without mediocrity.

Also, I hate to dissent as everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But in this case, I feel that you have used a flawed and sexist analogy. There is a fine line between dissent and derogatory to a particular gender (women). Using phrases like "the generation of men came limp and now under the heel of them" makes me sad that despite women toiling in every sphere; from equal rights to equal pay. They have time and again proved their mettle despite of facing patriarchy and suppression since generations. It is disappointing to know that there are still people out there who justify basic human rights not being given to them because "A woman, not so long ago, was deprived of the right to vote because it does not correctly understand the world and even the very meaning of the word". I am no one to give moral lectures on patriarchy and gender suppression, but like every woman who fights every day, this has become a part of life now.
@JUPITERSAC what do you think?

balajit27

Dear Muchacho
Thanks for the guidance.. I dont understand the charts very well but I just checked the "transit calculator" on Jagannatha hora and for todays day it shows a 4 as ashtakavarga score!! I dont know if im seeing it right. further insight will be highly appreciated. Thnaks