Mars and body shape?

Zoro89

Is that true that Mars represents body shape also?

I am aware it represents the type of man a girl likes in a girl´s chart and generally speaking, our energy and sexual iniciative. But I also read it can also tell a person´s body shape/type.

Is this true?

Animatrix

I am aware it represents the type of man a girl likes in a girl´s chart and generally speaking, our energy and sexual iniciative. But I also read it can also tell a person´s body shape/type.

Is this true?

Yes the planets all influence the body, especially the personal planets, which includes Mars.

Sun, Ascendant, Venus and Mars are the biggest factors in body type of the planets. Moon is more the eyes.

love-thinking

Is this true?

I highly doubt it. The most it will tell you is the ability to change ones body shape. I am a a Capricorn sun and Mars. My moon is in Taurus and ascendentent is in libra. I was a fat teenager and have lost a lot of weight ( 40 + lbs) and now I'm thin but shapely (112 lbs, I was 104 at the very least). Because I have Mars in Capricorn I was able to lose weight. However, a celebrity with mars in Capricorn may have the fittest or even skinnier body depending on what's ideal because they have way more resources and time than the average person. But I have large shoulders like a typical Taurus.

JUPITERASC

I am aware it represents the type of man a girl likes in a girl´s chart
and generally speaking, our energy and sexual iniciative.
But I also read it can also tell a person´s body shape/type.

Is this true?
That's clearly dependent on MARS connections relevant to 1st house and it's ruler :smile:
i.e.
Main Rulerships of 1st House
Life, vitality and health.
Stature, colour, complexion, form and shape of body.
Older sources note its influence upon the intellect, the way the mind works
and speech.
In general, the first house represents the focal point for the personality and manner of expression.
As well as describing the physical appearance
the condition of 1st house and that of its planetary ruler
indicates the level of personal vitality and strength
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html

UraSatVen1029

Mars for body shape?

I have Mars in Virgo. Yet, I'm quite fleshy and full in some part of my body. Not at all skinny or bony. Maybe a little fit and a little chubby on the face too, I imagine Virgo to look like someone who is on the skinnier side.

But my Mars does aspect my Jupiter in opposition. Mars also trines my ascendant, then again, Jupiter also sextiles my ascendant. I've lost weight before but that was because I was really ill. My body weight has the potential to fluctuate often, mostly on the side of gaining weight though. I'm a cap ascendant, in which my chart ruler Saturn is in Aries-- ruled by Mars.

I think my body weight can change in terms of how well or how bad my health is.

RogueLibra

I have a mars in libra square Neptune and i am actually quite husky. I go between husky and lean alot and have been that way since I was a child. My natural body type is lean 5'8 170 and even 165 but life has brought me to 220.<br />
<br />
When I get back in the swing of things my weight is around 170-180. I get muscular pretty quickly.<br />
<br />
I think with mars in Libra the scales dip with the body. You can be lean and then either skinny or chubby only to be vascular again just to swing to another extreme. There may even be a balance between body fat and muscule mass. 12% to 15% is pretty libra like. Slight definition and not too much fat.<br />
<br />
<br />
For the body type im guessing you gotta look at what the planets rule. Mars being an aggression planet would rule Muscle Mass. Venus being an attraction planet might rule body fat with mercury ruling the arms and legs and even mouth maybe. I heard someone say the moon ruling the eyes, idk what the sun would rule. Maybe the head or crown???<br />
<br />
Mars is my favorite planet of all of them and i identify with it the most. Those are my guesses tho. I'm not anywhere as experienced as you guys

Last edited:

Animatrix

Well for me it is pretty clear that Mars does in fact influence the body. It is kind of the "frame" of the body, the muscles etc that are affected. Mars in Pisces forexample often gives a thin, but very agile body. Kind of circus-artist type of body. Ascendant, Sun or Mars in Pisces can give that sort of body. Mars in Cancer I recognize easily at times.

Every planet and the aspects between them, influence the body and the appearance.

Mars in Virgo is not necessarily slim and fit, it can be that kind of clumsy body, that is broad about the hips, slightly foxy, and have a bit "jerky" movements. Now of course, it depends on your lifestyle and level of fitness whether you will express the more positive or negative qualities.

Mars in Taurus gives a broad, well built body, strong, slow to start but when the energies are aroused, nothing can stop him.

Zoro89

Well for me it is pretty clear that Mars does in fact influence the body. It is kind of the "frame" of the body, the muscles etc that are affected. Mars in Pisces forexample often gives a thin, but very agile body. Kind of circus-artist type of body. Ascendant, Sun or Mars in Pisces can give that sort of body. Mars in Cancer I recognize easily at times.

Every planet and the aspects between them, influence the body and the appearance.

Mars in Virgo is not necessarily slim and fit, it can be that kind of clumsy body, that is broad about the hips, slightly foxy, and have a bit "jerky" movements. Now of course, it depends on your lifestyle and level of fitness whether you will express the more positive or negative qualities.

Mars in Taurus gives a broad, well built body, strong, slow to start but when the energies are aroused, nothing can stop him.

How about Mars in Libra? What type of body frame they have?

Zoro89

I have a mars in libra square Neptune and i am actually quite husky. I go between husky and lean alot and have been that way since I was a child. My natural body type is lean 5'8 170 and even 165 but life has brought me to 220.<br />
<br />
When I get back in the swing of things my weight is around 170-180. I get muscular pretty quickly.<br />
<br />
I think with mars in Libra the scales dip with the body. You can be lean and then either skinny or chubby only to be vascular again just to swing to another extreme. There may even be a balance between body fat and muscule mass. 12% to 15% is pretty libra like. Slight definition and not too much fat.<br />
<br />
<br />
For the body type im guessing you gotta look at what the planets rule. Mars being an aggression planet would rule Muscle Mass. Venus being an attraction planet might rule body fat with mercury ruling the arms and legs and even mouth maybe. I heard someone say the moon ruling the eyes, idk what the sun would rule. Maybe the head or crown???<br />
<br />
Mars is my favorite planet of all of them and i identify with it the most. Those are my guesses tho. I'm not anywhere as experienced as you guys

I am Mars in Libra and it conjuncts with my Sun in Libra. I am a very skinny guy. Weigh 126 lbs and I am 5'7" tall. As a child, I was also skinny. :lol:

Chrysalis

Ive got mars in libra and im not too skinny, but also not too plump. Size 10 UK size, i also have curves in the right places, im not straight up and down...but i can put weight on quickly if im not careful with what i eat, but i can also lose weight quickly too...so if i put on a few pounds i can lose them within a week.

So id say its the balancing of the scales with Libra, the scales going up and down and needing to keep them balanced, but the balancing act seems to happen quite easily..well for me anyway.

lolo lolo

hi everybody .what anice thread it is the first time i heared this information .but what about mars in leo ??? i was so excited to know ?

Mars in Taurus 6ft tall not huge but i have greater body strength than my build would be assumed to have. Frame is medium to small but i have strong efficient muscle mass, stupidly fast reflexes.

Mars square Mercury. Mercury conjunct Asc, Merc in 12th.
Sun square Mars, Sun in 12th conjunct Jupiter.
Pluto in Scorpio opposite Mars.
Moon conjunct Mars in 10th conjunct MC in Aries. Saturn square Mars. Saturn in 6th.

I have a somewhat feminine tone to my shape perhaps influenced by that Moon conjunction?

Almost always people get shocked by my true physical strength since i keep it under wraps and is used as is needed. Innate ability to apply strength physically based on whatever it is that needs doing.
Stamina on top of stamina.

I'm 186LBS right now or 13 stone 7.

Last edited:

Zoro89

Ive got mars in libra and im not too skinny, but also not too plump. Size 10 UK size, i also have curves in the right places, im not straight up and down...but i can put weight on quickly if im not careful with what i eat, but i can also lose weight quickly too...so if i put on a few pounds i can lose them within a week.

So id say its the balancing of the scales with Libra, the scales going up and down and needing to keep them balanced, but the balancing act seems to happen quite easily..well for me anyway.

I know a Libra girl who is also Mars in Libra and seems to have same body type as you.

In my case, I am small size in shirt and size 28-30 in pants. I have a fast metabolism and definitely a small frame/ectomorph body shape as my wrist size is 6 inches.

Perhaps Mars in Libra for a guy is skinny?

Zoro89

Mars in Taurus 6ft tall not huge but i have greater body strength than my build would be assumed to have. Frame is medium to small but i have strong efficient muscle mass, stupidly fast reflexes.

Mars square Mercury. Mercury conjunct Asc, Merc in 12th.
Sun square Mars, Sun in 12th conjunct Jupiter.
Pluto in Scorpio opposite Mars.
Moon conjunct Mars in 10th conjunct MC in Aries. Saturn square Mars. Saturn in 6th.

I have a somewhat feminine tone to my shape perhaps influenced by that Moon conjunction?

Almost always people get shocked by my true physical strength since i keep it under wraps and is used as is needed. Innate ability to apply strength physically based on whatever it is that needs doing.
Stamina on top of stamina.

I'm 186LBS right now or 13 stone 7.

I have Mars in Libra. My Mars conjunct my Sun in Libra. I have a fast metabolism, strong sexual drive and also I tend to be somewhat restless. My Venus is in Scorpio which falls in the 1st house (My Rising Sign is in Scorpio)

I weigh 126 lbs and have a 6 inches wrist size, thus small frame or ectomorph. The complete opposite of you. I am an skinny chap.

I have Mars in Libra. My Mars conjunct my Sun in Libra. I have a fast metabolism, strong sexual drive and also I tend to be somewhat restless. My Venus is in Scorpio which falls in the 1st house (My Rising Sign is in Scorpio)

I weigh 126 lbs and have a 6 inches wrist size, thus small frame or ectomorph. The complete opposite of you. I am an skinny chap.

My sex drive is ridiculous.. Even when not with someone i need to sort myself out... TMI but yeah...

Same here haha (TMI I know but we are adults here).

I think we skinny guys have higher sex drive than fat guys
I was VERY skinny up until leaving Army. Still thin but much thicker now my metabolism slowed and i slowed down.

Hit puberty at 14 years old so muscle mass grew suddenly at 19-20 years old. Have stretch marks on arms and legs and abdomen from such rapid gains in mass.